Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Being Ripped
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 08:49    Post subject: Being Ripped Reply with quote

Today will start the ripping of me,Bellocks. He thought about this as Marion's and Mepha's WarPlanets drew near. The ones who never ripp anyone come to rip me down to nothing. Well I hope they get it over quickly. This universe will lose another imperator to the scurge.
Assasine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 09:00    Post subject: Re: Being Ripped Reply with quote

Bellocks wrote:
Today will start the ripping of me,Bellocks. He thought about this as Marion's and Mepha's WarPlanets drew near. The ones who never ripp anyone come to rip me down to nothing. Well I hope they get it over quickly. This universe will lose another imperator to the scurge.

ripping??? you know ripping! you declair independent send me a meassage and call me stupid bitch!!!! you think that is ripping! no that is punischmend! you a crying boy and go home to your little frind's peoble like you are the ..... in kosmor!!!!
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great words of a, self-declared, great emperor...
Imarator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know what you really want Bellocks you have to look yourself consumed with NEOZLICK exactly like other from the universe.
Carboneater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carboneater couldn't stand what he heard.

The self-proclaimed Queen of Light was hurt by a few words...

In his empire, there's some old proverb that says: "Only truth harms."

And, to see the acts of MARION regarding Bellocks, she must have heard a lot of truths she didn't wanted to face. Whatever they are. And Carboneater won't spend his time saying what these truth are, he'll leave the honnor to MARION.

After Carboneater is done saying that, he left.
Jay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay sat and chuckled to him self. Good words Carboneater.
Assasine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 01:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

hähähähähä!!!!!!
Darius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid Bitch Wink hahahahahahaha!
Assasine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 04:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodbye_Cheats wrote:
Stupid Bitch Wink hahahahahahaha!

hähähähähähähähähä!!!! you think?^^
JackONeill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 04:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

*****RPG OFF*****

could any mod please delete all these childish posts here in the rpg-forum?

@all: please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role-playing_game first, then use your brain, and then finally write some text that you post. thank you.

*****RPG ON*****
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 04:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all our mods are inactive...
_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 08:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calling someone a bitch is also a step over the border of politics and personality. It's in the same degree a step over this border like beeing hurted by this words.
And it was specialy stupid to insult your enemy while you're defenseless and in his range. Maybe there is another kind of communication you can use. Maybe you can think about surrender to your enemy. If he continue attacking you, then you will be in the right.
Carboneater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carboneater checks the entry "insult the self-proclaimed queen of light" in his "to do before bying" notebook.

Carboneater then looks at the message Empi sent... The only thing Carboneater finds to do is to reopen his notebook and add the entry "help Empi understand the very basics of being an imperator, and of this conflict.(leave unchecked)"

Carboneater decided to send a message anyway.

So, here's the first lesson of being an imperator is that when you're insulted, laught at it. This way, your bootlicking subs will trust you even more.

Second lesson, stand up! It's not because you've been agressed that you're dead. You're able to rebuild your empire, as long as your agressors have a little bit of honnor. And leave you alone after taking down your fleet. You're no more of a threat at that time.

Third lesson, create the rules, do not follow them. You control a part of the game, so why should you submit yourself to others when you're in control?

Fourth lesson, use other's weaknesses against themselves. See, right now, MARION is a very emotive Imperatress. And, as soon as she finds the slightiest insult somewhere, she'll attack and rip. And, after, she'll deny any accusations of ripping... Guess Bellocks has nothing to prove now, but he knows that he'll be ripped down to nothing, so, he's trying to beat MARION somewhere. And, he succeeded. Re-read lesson 1,2 and 4 to figure out how he did it.

Fifth lesson, you're on your own. Even though you're part of a massive deployment, or in a reckon for the house, you don't have backup ready to help as soon as you need it. If you had such a backup, you wouldn't be useful, the other could do the job alone.

Sixth lesson, act with honnor. Make your ennemy unable to fight you for the end of the battle, and leave him alone. He'll rebuild, for sure, but you may sign a NAT which will protect you both. Or, even better, he may become your ally. However, if you rip him, for sure, he'll stay your ennemy as long as you're alive.

Guess that's about it.

Carboneater sent this message, even though he was sure he'll get a "I already knew all that, you wasted your time, dude" as answer from Empi. And, the others won't really be concerned about what's being exposed in there, they all already knew that.

Finally, Carboneater re-opened his notebook, doublechecked his "insult the self-proclaimed queen of light" entry anc checked the "help Empi understand the very basics of being an imperator, and of this conflict.(leave unchecked)".

With a smile of amusement, Carboneater thought of how many times Bellocks would've checked the entry "insult the queen" in this saga...

Carboneater reads the note at the bottom of the page of his notebook. "Insults are vain, unless the targetted person finds it disregarding of his accomplishments. First lesson explains it all."
Nella

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

After nella read all the messages he say a new name as he looked closer he saw Bellocks changed his name to Goodbye_Cheats as nella stood there he thought to himself another great leader gone but he knew all of bellocks friends would not stand for this god save us all
The_Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

noodle become odly at the nws of bellocks leaving sad that bellock is acting like baby that he can not handly having whath fought for taken away from him and is very happy for what bellocks did to him because it made it far stonger the bellock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: