Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Being Ripped
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Assasine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 03:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

belockmis a child! first he want attack sombody! but he lost becaus the gye have bigger(i) peoble they save him! after belocks declair war(i offer him that he can have his planis back) so belocks are in war with me! he tell me in a ig bitch so i attack him again! after the forum you read! now how want saythat i ripp him??? wenn he not wants peace i attack again! thies is normaly!
Jay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 04:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sure we'll believe you. the person who ripps people down to the point that they leave. i bet you said that to all of them din't you?

also coming from the person who's probably controling many accunts some how.... Michi used to talk a good talk, where's he? Tyr our close friend, now against us, whats happened to him? why are they all on your side and not talking or saying anything? how are you doing this?

Jay
Spaceboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 08:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

NON-RPG

Yes I hear that about Tyr and a few others too. I am going to try and be diplomatic about this, howeevr it would seem that a handful of very sad players are probably 'buying' accounts in order to control this version of the game. I'm sure it must be great fun going round in the real world thinking you are the Queen of light e.t.c. and having control of a tiny virtual space, however you and your German/Austrian Alliance friends must surely know that after a time you will be the only ones playing this game, people will move on and won't play a game like this and you'll stuill be here, ripping the occasional newbie now and and again...

Many beleive it, if these accounts are being turned over to other players then surely it is about time MAELI did something, there are obvious signs throughout the game that multi-accounting is going on, and everyone is in agreement that Marion and her like are behind many many players now, you she may powerful, but she is not THAT powerful, there is nothing more remarkable about Marion than any other top ten player over the past two years or so, however how is it everyone dances to her tune?

Another thing guys, all this broken English and increase in German text is not good for the so-called 'International' version of the game... German? please play in .de!
Nella

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 09:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

RPG OFF
Well i dont know about Tyr But if he still is Tyr i would like him to have bellocks planets not Marion. But just wait look at what happened to all the big players in kosmor just wait Marion it will happen and when it does ill be there smileing to my self

RPG ON
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you discuss all these things in the Talk-forum, so that we have at least a little bit RPG-atmosphere...thx

Written by someone, who is no RPG-writer himself Wink
_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 17:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Empi laughed as he read the message of Carboneater. He must be thinking he's a wise guy. But im not a children and I didn't need any lesson. At the end the winner is allways right.
tink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

when marion has rippes us all down, killed us all, when we have all left and got on with our lifes, she will still be here on her own, with no one to play with because she has made everyone quit. marion i wish you the best when that happens and i hope you have a lot of fun.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not everyone is stupid enough to attack her "just for fun" with no prospect of victory, like Giner and you do.
JackONeill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

once again: please move this to "Talk".....:!!!!
Ahab

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 16:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

and which Mod should do this? the inactive Agnar, or the inactive Gil-Galad?
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 16:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why there is a call for new mods, although Maelstroem didn't hear it yet.
tink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 09:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never attacked marion michi. or anyone ells.
Imarator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but what do you want us to say?

Are you a friend of Giner?
Carboneater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megatron, maybe you could consider the forecasting made by Tink.

It looks too probable to be ignored.
Imarator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: