Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Cheat!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 15:11    Post subject: Cheat! Reply with quote

I have made this thread in response to the complaints from a number of players.

Arcane you think Michi is in no possition to talk right? If you look at Michi's profile on the memberlist, then look at all MIchi's posts, you will see that Michi sent a post nearly every day. How long has it been since we heard from Michi? When he took me once, I was talkin to him through IGM's. He mentioned that he has his laptop on kosmor incase of new messages coming through. He used to send posts in any possition. So where is the talkative, game loving Michi now?

Tyr. He was a member of the Senate and a friend of us. Whts happened to him? He turned on us for Marion? Why Marion?
Really Arcane. Cut the crap. Stop defending Marion I think she can defend herself.

People I would like you all to post your thoughts on the matter please. I want to get to the bottom of this!
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 18:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is not the place to discuss things like this. if you think someone is cheating (with evidence, not just hoping so) - then contact GM_Lebia privately - if neither lebia nor maelstroem find sufficient evidence to agree with you, then please accept that it as lack of cheating - innocent until proven guilty etc
JackONeill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 03:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get the point - who is cheating, and why?
The_Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 07:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack not many people will get it because jay is talking his normal rubbish
Gondor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 08:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol boons
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 04:58    Post subject: Re: Cheat! Reply with quote

Jay wrote:
Arcane you think Michi is in no possition to talk right? If you look at Michi's profile on the memberlist, then look at all MIchi's posts, you will see that Michi sent a post nearly every day. How long has it been since we heard from Michi? When he took me once, I was talkin to him through IGM's. He mentioned that he has his laptop on kosmor incase of new messages coming through. He used to send posts in any possition. So where is the talkative, game loving Michi now?

Here I am Laughing
It's just to busy at my studies these days, so I simply did not have the time to join the kosmor community on this board, sorry Crying or Very sad
But I did not get the point: what's the relation to cheating?^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: