Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

House Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 14:12    Post subject: House Forums Reply with quote

If this has already been suggest i am sorry, i didn't find any post like this myself and got tired of looking through all the old posts.

I think that we should be able to have moderators for the house forums, as there are for the Kosmor forums. I would like to be able to delete old post's in my house forum. If a post is messed up, we are not able to delete it. I know that my house forum has a few posts that i would like to remove for good which are of no use to us anymore. I don't like all the clutter and having to scan through topics that are outdated. I don't know if it would be difficult to implement or not, but i sure that i am not the only one who would enjoy this option.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never understood why this wasn't implemented long ago. It was already suggested several times i think, and at least the house leader should be able to do whatever he wants in his house forum.

Even better when you could set your own moderators.
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurion wrote:
I never understood why this wasn't implemented long ago. It was already suggested several times i think, and at least the house leader should be able to do whatever he wants in his house forum.

Even better when you could set your own moderators.

This is something that i hope greatly will be implemented. the house leader should be able to moderate the house forums, and set moderators, so that houses leaders can focus on other matters there may be.
Gozer
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question has been asked, and answered, but I don't remember the reason why it can't be done.
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

since the house forums are basically offshoots from the games forum it means giving acces to sensitive game info to people who are outside the development area of the game and if this kind of access is given to the wrong person they can wreak quite alot of havoc with the game before it's put to a stop. Yes i know the forum is outside of the physical area of the game itself, but it still links it's way into the game, via the normal forum and remember that as soon as a person goes independant, the game automatically sets up a house forum for them, so the forum is linked to the game in other ways as well, and as stated that could cause problems for the devs if the wrong person is given access.

Lady Sjet
House Ulthwe
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

In .de, he declined some requests because inactive people would not delete there posts, but still better then no posts deleted.

And a house leader should be able to moderate anyways, and to make house members to moderators. So that would be solved.

He did not mention anything like your speculations Lady Sjet, and according to your theory, he would not make players moderators of the game forum anyways, but he did.

And as the system would be flawed if you could access things you should not be able to, he should change it anyways then.

I do not know if the forum gets an overhaul, too, with Kosmor 2, but it should be done then, if not now.
Babyshaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 14:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

House leaders at the least should be able to moderate the house forums. Could even have set so that in order to moderate a house forum, there has to be at least 2 members in a house.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: