Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Anouncements of the House Noldor Brotherhood
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahab

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 05:28    Post subject: Anouncements of the House Noldor Brotherhood Reply with quote

Herewith the House Noldor Brotherhood officially declares war on the the Houses Austrian Allinace and Grauzone.

The Austrian Alliance is guilty attacking our longtime ally Tikonda and will have to suffer the consequences.

The House Grauzone caused a capital betrail, they received help from us in form of components and pretended to be our houses ally, but instead are intrigating against us together with the Austrian Alliance. The ships that came from us, will be taken by us again.

Unguilty Imperators, who do not want to suffer for their houseleaders mistakes should contact us and officially leave those houses and declare neutrality.

Further discussions on private channels please.
_

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 03:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Empi stands in front of his table and is watching down on the house database, searching in the reports of integrations of the last weeks, but he can't find a report which shows an attack from Grauzone against the Brotherhood. Hmm, misterious...
With a short handsign the reports vanish from the computer display.
Maybe they are bored and search some easy prey, or they fear a growing house. It want take long and every house has to bow to the Brotherhood by force.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 03:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Emperor Empi,

you will not find any attacks in the last weeks, but we know that the Emperors michimike and Prophet are planning attacks on my brothers and me.

Maybe you should ask the leader of your house, he can tell you more.

I supported you with components and ressources and this is what we get in return.

As Ahab wrote, if you are not interested in a war against us, contact him or me on private channels.

APOcalypse
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 04:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Empi, whilst no direct attacks have taken place on our house by your house to date, may I point out the aggressive expansion in our midst, and, as an actual attack, the integration of Sentient, about whom contact between the two houses, explaining her friendship to us, had already been established.

For that, I can see no explanation, other than lack of communication inside your house, or simply mindless greed.

Signed,
A Concerned Lord Alphabravo
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 05:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Apocalypse!
I never really expected you beeing a peaceful neighbour. This declaration of war exactly fits to my image of you. You hide your declaration behind arbitrary assumptions, that two of your neighbours could plan something against you. Why ever. Me and all my subordinates sit inside our territory not doing any harm to others since very long time. Our only hostlie act in the last months was the integration of Tikonda, who officially was NOT your ally, so I couldn't know that I was hurting you there. I never intended to do so.

Isn't it just boredom that you declare war to much weaker seeming houses?

But of course I accept your declaration. Let's have war.

I ask all of your housemembers and allies to leave you in the next 3 days and officially declare separation from you, which would spare them beeing punished as I never wanted to do any harm to you or any of your house members. But all who stay, you can count on fierce resistance!
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 06:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice fights to both sides in this ever complicated state we live in.

Giner
Knight of the Order of Templar
Excalibur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 06:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know Apocalypse, if you don't want our components used for our house's purpose, don't sell. It was yours first, now it's ours. That's how trading works, you trade something(Components.) for something else(credits.) and the guy who gave you the credits gets your components thus making it his. We could just as well say you were building ships to attack us with our credits.

And, speaking for Austrian Alliance: How do you know that guy didn't want to be integrated?

So, now can you see the stupidity of this war? If not, you must be blind.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 07:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more time, I got nothing for my gift. Just a war.

@michi: bla
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 03:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Emperors,

as you can see phase One of this unnecessary war is finished.

Today we were able to face the warplanet of Shadowmaster. There was no chance for him to save any ship. The victory was absolute.

Now we will destroy the remaining fleets of emperors of the former house Grauzone, who did not capitulated yet.

Greetings
APOcalypse
Giner

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 05:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear APOcalypse,

Please refrain from attacking the Warplanet of Locutus of Borg, he was unable to declare his independence as his temporary stand in had no authority to do so.

Also a congratulations on the victory, some nice planning involved, condolences to the men and women lost on both sides.

Regards Giner.
michimike

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Apocalypse,
the unnecessarity is a fact.
Funny that you mention it, although the reason is you alone.
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

My appologizes.

Last edited by Cleric on Mon May 04, 2009 16:46; edited 1 time in total
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 17:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear imperator Giner,

The Grand Master of The Order of Templar had himself insured the imperator APOcalypse that the imperator Locutus will not do any harm on Noldor Brotherhood. This was arranged several days in advance and no word of suspection was received from Noldor Brotherhood. Right now the imperator Locutus of house Borg is considered a vital part from The Order of Templar and is under our protection. He is controlled by us and we are responcible for his actions. All Templars really hope that no one will attack him and thus provoke a serious international conflict.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 03:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anouncement

I, APOcalypse - leader of Noldor-Brotherhood, am glad to announce a ceasefire between the houses Noldor-Brotherhood and Austrian Alliance for an unlimited period.

The ceasefire comprehends all associated houses and takes effect by now.

I ask the leader of Austrian Alliance michimike to confirm our agreement.

Thanks for your attention.

Greetings
APOcalypse
michimike

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 04:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I confirm the announced ceasefire between Noldor-Brotherhood and the AustrianAlliance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: