Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Continuation of War
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giner

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 13:14    Post subject: Continuation of War Reply with quote

Star Date 101/3505

COMMUNICATION CHANNEL GALAXY: OPEN

Dear Emperors of the Galaxy!

As of Star Date 30/3505 the Order of Templar had ceased hostile actions* against the houses Dominion, Black Substance and Bird of Blue Moon whilst negotiation actions were taking place.

On Star Date 73/3505 a message was sent out to try and finalise a peace deal with these 3 imperators, it included an ultimatum of a reply within 3 days and an actual decision within 5. We didn't receive a reply til Star Date 78/3505 where L-Dopa only replied in which to tell us that we would receive a decision on Star Date 79/3505. We did not receive any reply from L-Dopa since then.

Our message was to give our final message of a peace agreement, if it was unable to be achieved then a continuation of hostile actions would have to be taken, this message to the Galaxy is to confirm such action.

We didn't receive a decision and it has been 28 days since first issued, we shall be not be seen as some push over and now must take action!

We are announcing the continuation of hostile attacks towards these 3 imperators until there fleets are now destroyed! This is a just action as we have received threats to several members including myself of being destroyed from Pelikan!

Giner
Knight of the Order of Templar.

COMMUNICATION CHANNEL GALAXY: CLOSED

*Several systems that formerly belonged to the imperators Talarin and Dono were reconquered during the time of ceasefire aswell as systems that were inside Order of Templar territory after the integration of L-Dopa.
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Giner, Knight of the Order of Templar wish to commemorate the lives of the crews of the 113 ships lost today in the battle against L-Dopa, it was a very long fought battle and we emerged victorious, however it was nothing to the 1191 lost on L-Dopas side in which we offer condolences.

Now I hope that this conflict is at an end.
L-Dopa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 09:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

And your hope is called Dono and jumped 600 ligthyears today.

In one of my last messages to you, 8 days ago, I hoped to show you that Ive got respect for you. That was wrong. Youre only a little lier, unable to exist in the core of the universe, playing the big ruler in a space with only non pro imperators.
Think about it, you need more than 200000 combat power, two cattiness jumps out of the dark, some lies, the big jumpmistake of Founder and so much time to bring 3 imperators to suicide.

I wish you both a lot of fun in this new empty place in space. The curse of this place is boredom, we, Founder, Pelikan and I has searched for it. But they has found you.
I know you died sometimes at this boredom, Im waiting for the retirements of your both. Then Ill still there, to dig your graves, to cast the first stone, to write your obituaries...
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings L-Dopa,

We had some talks before and I can say that I kind of respect you ... even if not entirely.
But please tell all the story if you think that our action were and are wrong.
Why did we came in your area ? Driven by what ? And what made us to restart our atacks against you ?

And once again ... your project was an utopia for this universe. That's where you did the first and main mistake.
And you told us that you respect us just after you atacked a friend of us...

Anyway ... if you realy want to continue this ... we will be there.

Beauseant !
Assisi
Giner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear L-Dopa,

The hope for an end to the conflict, was when I conquered you.

I'll tell you a secret, I hate the spiral arm, I wish to be of more use and away from little pests like yourself.

I of course lied to you, why would I tell the truth about my position and vision to my enemy, are you mad?

It seems that your downfall was your own problems and I capitalized on this and beat you, and I of course am the winner as I clearly conquered you.

I built over 200000 combat power in which for use later on, not just for you, don't flatter yourself.

I don't intend to have fun, I came, I conquered and avenged, my mission is over, your actions in the first place caused this. I intend to move back to my home area so no boredom for me.
L-Dopa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 05:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dono is gone, Giner will follow...
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 06:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

The small annoying individ awaken ... haha
I like these characters that say one-two things ... do one-two insignificant actions and then disapear for a whole year or more.
Maybe the time flow differs for them. Maybe they have to hibernate. Who can realy know. I just imagine the frustrations that they may felt in this period.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 05:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remembers me a little of you, Assisi. Once you have a fleet on Nikoys warplanet you start spitting out big words, hibernating your own warplanet somewhere deep inside the Templar space. I have to agree, this is a good position to babble.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 06:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michi, michi ... now it's clear what you are trying to do.
I just wonder why do you this ... in this specific period of time. I have an opinion ( hahaha ) but I want to be sure that the reason for this is the fact that you are in deep ... trouble.

Otherwise ... I bet that you know that I'm not hibernating. You just like to hear yourself saying things. Don't try anymore cause I will not leave my fellows.

Btw ... even staying behind ... I will integrate you once!
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 05:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what was I trying to do? Convincing you to declare independent from the Templars? Yeah. Of course. No, it's just your babbling, that's annoying.

But this time, there may be some truth in your words. As the Templar's tactic to hunt me, after they were not able to catch my warplanet, is now to collect every planet until you find my homeplanet - compared with the fact that you are the one with the most h3-class space fighters - it isn't that unrealistic to think that you'll be the one integrating me.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 08:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michi ... you are incorect. I am not the one who has the most H3s.
And do not worry... we will get your warplanet also. It's just a matter of time.

We tried to make you face us ... but every time you fled. We don't have time for "hide and seek" especially in your teritories ... and we decided that we need some light in that area. If you would come to defend you allies ... this can end up much sooner. You would save them.

So ... ?
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 03:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Greetings Imperators of the galaxy in this magnificent day. Michi's core planet was discovered. AustrianAlliance lies in pieces. The Menace that haunted the center of the galaxy and his acolytes are scattered and ready to face their Nemesis"
I believe that Michimike felt something about his integration under my direct rule. Seems that he has good instincts. There is an old saying that tells: " what you are realy afraid of ... can't hide from it"
The odds for me to integrate him were only 23% but as I said it previously ... maybe he felt something deep about it.

It is a bit ironic. Don't you all think ?
Maybe some greater force wanted this to happen. Maybe was just pure luck ...

Beauseant Templars"
Tremor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 08:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Boss, boss! Michimike has fallen!" The panicked words echoed down the corridors of Lord Tremors war planet.

Lord Tremor swore and grabbed the intercom. Seconds later his voice boomed through every loud-speaker aboard.

"It has come to my attention that rumours are going around that our great ally and friend Lord Michimike has been defeated in combat."

He took a deep breath and continued. "This is not true. What has happened is that through a cowardly attack on the great Lords home planet, the house Order_of_Templar have secured an enforced peace between Lord Michimike and themselves."

"What the Order have not considered is that this peace goes both ways, they can also no longer attack him. The largest threat to our ally has been neutralized, and he is free to concentrate on our other enemies. This is truly a great day for our cause!"

A "spontaneous" cheer arose all over the war planet and morale was restored.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 08:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

" Hahahaha ... this can't be true ... hahahaha.
He really declared that ?
This demonstrate again that Tremor doesn't have any idea about what's really happening. Poor guy ... and I guess that those that have cheered ... are also "outside" or ... afraid of telling their leader the truth.

Let's enlighten him a bit in few days.
But ... at least he made my day even happier
Tell Tremor that I said thanks for some good laugh. "

PS: Btw... he should also prepare. But maybe he will understand that it's some kind of peace ... or else. Hahaha
Giner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 08:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen Knight Giner walked away from the Galactic Map smiling, it had increased and almost a complete map of the Galaxy core was visible now.

He moved along to check the Galactic Communication Board and noticed a new message from "Commander Tremor", he tapped the 'read message' icon and waited for the message to load.

It appeared before him and he couldn't help but laugh at the naive nature of the young commander.

"Cowardly attack"
"Enforced peace"
"Neutralized"
"Great Day"

Such words used so loosely, the young commander seemed to not know of anything going on in the conflict zone, but soon enough he would...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: