Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Pro-user renewal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrackPotShot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 19:33    Post subject: Pro-user renewal. Reply with quote

I have been playing this game as a Pro-user since 2004-2005. First under user account Bellocks, and after I gave that account away, Crackpotshot. As I live in the U.S. I have always paid my renewal with a credit card through PayPal. Now PayPal will not let me use a credit card to pay and I will not give them full personal bank account information as I have never had to provide it before. My name, billing address, credit card information is enough to purchase anything anywhere on the net and this planet, but not here. So sorry to say I will be leaving for good. I wish everyone well and goodluck in your lust for power. Wink

Thanks< Crackpotshot
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 17:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats kinda funny, as when i usually try to get something from US websites, they want lots of stuff, especially as they literally force you to use credit card, whereas European, and even more so German, are easy to use with bank card or PayPal.

But its sad to see another player leave, especially for such a silly reason. (Silly as in a simple problem which makes things impossible, and not a whole live changing situation).
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attach your Debit/Credit Card to your Paypal account and then manually send the money to kosmor@knoblach.de I believe, whilst specify which account it is for and details.
CrackPotShot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

it won't even let me add my card number. I have had a Paypal acount for years but recently got new cards. I'm just to stubborn to deal with it when it should be as easy as it always has been.
_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 02:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

But why do you leave? You still habe a good fleet. You can keep your pro-ships after the end of your pro-time.
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 04:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have new cards then you need to update details with your bank.
CrackPotShot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 09:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might be able to work something out. might take a day or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: