Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Ship relocation-soon to be
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think about the changes to ship-relocation?
Maelstroems solution should be implemented
37%
 37%  [ 9 ]
Nothing should be changed
37%
 37%  [ 9 ]
Something else (post it in this thread then)
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darius: Actually we live under a regime lead by Maelstroem. And while the majority may say "we want *something* changed (which is no longer true now), they all have different opinions on what exactly should be changed.

We would need an additional poll to find out what exactly should be changed before anything can be done.

Also, the single option with most votes, even while minority is "nothing should be changed".

In addition, this is the favorite option of Maelstroem. This vote is like a referendum in most countries. The politician *can* accept the result, but do not have to.

So there are several reasons not do anything.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurion wrote:
Actually we live under a regime lead by Maelstroem.

Yes and ... No!!!
If we all look at this in a constructive manner ... this is a close interconection. Kosmor needs players. Maybe not some particular players ...
Also we need Kosmor ( at least I like it very much ) but if needed we can find something else or read more books Exclamation .
So we need each other ... somehow Wink
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimatively it's Maelstroem who decides. What happens because of this decisions, like you starting/stopping to play, is a complete different story. Winkewinke

But this is kinda off topic since a while.

If you think you got an idea, post it, Maelstroem might still implement it if it's *the* solution, for now he has made his decision.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 15:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is indeed off topic but I can't help it from having a big affinity to your (Aurion's) posts Twisted Evil . I really can't ... (like I said in a previous post I would not mind if you will take action against me for continuing to be off topic).

Maelstroem is the one who says yes/no/maybe/later etc. But he thinks about many factors. In this case (maybe in others also) the main factor was us(the players) and our arguments. So ... we made him think more about it and he made you make this poll. And we did this by bringing him reasons. This is interconection.

I would not be off topic if you would try to really understand my posts.

Thank you !
Assisi
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
K2 unfortunately will not be ready for testing for some time - it is the biggest project I have ever engaged in.... But it is fascinating and motivating, so don't worry, if the sky won't fall on our heads, it will be completed.
That said, I respect Alpha's proposal (which mimics the behaviour of K2), but think, it is still too complex to integrate with the current/old code base.
It looks like there will be no change for kosmor.com, which is totally ok for me.

perhaps your not looking at this as the oppurtunity that you could be, would not K1 be the perfect testing grounds for anything that might be placed in K2? by doing this you would then learn where potential errors might occur and would be able to correct them in K2, thus making K2 even better without the need for coding on the fly that will arise with an untested version.

Lady Sjet
House Ulthwe
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

K2 is completely different, if code were to be tested in K1 then it wouldn't be reliable as any bugs occurring on K1 may be different in K2.
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 15:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I want to end this vote now - thanks for all your input.
Nothing will be changed for kosmor.com - we will wait for K2.

If the urgent need arises, we can vote again, to see if we should implement the same solution as which will soon be activated for kosmor.de.

Bye,
Maelstroem
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: