Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Lost in space

View previous topic :: View next topic  
storm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 08:14    Post subject: Lost in space Reply with quote

There was a shred with a message on it pinned on the board:

Quote:
My dearest Imperators,

I was born three days ago into an empty space.

I cannot see anything but long dark space...

The only thing I know is the name that was pinned on the bouquet I found last night in front of my door.

MTX-80033-VPT
VTO-675-GAMMA-100_Wing_of_Troja

Does anybody know this suspicious admirer?

Expecting some illuminating answers,

Yours sincerely,

Miss Bella Swan
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Miss Swan,

Major MTX is no admirer but your Superior, he is the head of your house and controls your taxation and area, so do not think of him as suspicious, I suggest to you to message him in order to better your relations.

Yours,

Giner
Knight of the Order of Templar
Resurr Chapter

OT: I take it you're a fan of the Twilight books/movies, I just have to say that I hate the whole franchise, it's rubbish and Stephenie Meyer cannot write.
storm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 02:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

She started to wirte back

My Dearest Giner,

I know what he is. I pinned that message to the board hoping to receive an answer about what he is doing and if he's involved in any war or conflicts. I just started to play here and was curious about the current happenings.

I would be pleases to receive an answer from an unbaised person.

Regards,
Bella Swan

PS: I really don't care if you like my name or not!

She was gutted about that first reponse, maybe she will be luckier next time...
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 15:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Lady,

You are in the house of Troja, and therein lies one problem, for you see Troja has a past that has not reflected kindly on them. Your superior MTX is undoubtedly one of the most honorable of the members of Troja, but even he is still looked upon with a shadow of doubt as to their future plans.

My suggestion to you since you are asking for such, although finding an unbiased person to do so is highly unlikely, is that you contact your superior and talk to him to better your relations as was already suggested OR you immediatly vacate the premeises in search of an area that is outside of any house that you do not wish to associate with.

Lady_Sjet
House Ulthwe
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 18:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lady Sjet,

The times of Troja have gone, along with all history and bad blood. Lord MTX is merely a remnant of the former Empire and isn't as far as I know looked upon badly by anyone anymore, unless you still think of him like this. Troja is no more and is now the honourable house Walhalla

Dear Miss Swan,

You asked a question and I answered it exactly how it was meant to be answered, if you had included such details first of all I would have been more than happy to answer to the best of my ability and discretion.

Lord MTX belongs with the house Walhalla a honourable house currently fighting alongside the Order of Templar against the forces of the pirate mac.

Giner
Knight of the Order of Templar.
storm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 09:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Giner,

Than I have to say sorry.

I didn't recognize that my writing was so misunderstandable.

Kind regards,

Ms Swan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: