Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Respect and Congratulation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 05:38    Post subject: Respect and Congratulation Reply with quote

Respect for the following houses:

Ori
Walhalla
Banta

With an unbelievable tactical masterstroke they hunted and ripped me down. No more than 4-5 warplanets (three of them where the houseleaders warplanets) were needed to get my strongly weaponed warplanet.

At the beginning there were no friendly offer to join a house, there was just a message that I will be assimilated and any resistance will not be tolerated...

My question to you: Where is the difference to the so called pirates and rebels mac, MePha a.so.?

My answer: There is no difference. You are in no way better in your attitudes. My behaviour was a reaction to you and your behaviour towards me.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 08:12    Post subject: Re: Respect and Congratulation Reply with quote

Knox wrote:
At the beginning there were no friendly offer to join a house

You shold have searched more ...

Knox wrote:
there was just a message that I will be assimilated and any resistance will not be tolerated....

Who sent to you that message ?

Knox wrote:
My question to you: Where is the difference to the so called pirates and rebels mac, MePha a.so.?

"So called pirates" Surprised
Mac, Mepha etc are not rebels also Wink They didn't rebeled against anyone and I don't want to say more about them.

And the difference is that you begun to atack everyone near you. I would call only some maybe you will remember: Apocalypse, joe_hans, sigito, Mos3d, SheaK , Angron.

Regards
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 17:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channels open
Transmission being sent

Commander Knox,
In your transmission you state that you were searching for a house to join, I messaged you on more than one occasion and I did not receive any reply from you. No message that I sent to you was hostile. You began attacking planets of some friends and subs of mine and I messaged you again and received no reply. I decided to set course for the area where you were taking planets of my friends. I messaged you that I would be taking the planets back from you that you took and so I did. I did not destroy any of your ships nor attack your wp. I am no pirate nor have I acted as one.
You cannot say that I threatened you with my armada of ships, even though I could have on several different occasions, I did not see fit for me to attack you that way. There is no honor attacking a wp of your size for this instance.
If you are looking to join a house this is not the way to go about joining a house. If you would like, send me a message directly and we can negotiate.
Regards
ShadowCleric
Hallowed are the Ori
Valtom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 03:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Knox,

I got information about your solar systems and your warplanet from my allies. I looked for information about you in the galactic news and the official channels. I found out that you were a relativly new imperator, who attacked everyones planets in his reach.
I decided to show my and my allies superiority to you and offer to you to come into my house.
As I said, you were an enemy to my house and my allies, so my offer was not as friendly as it would have been if you just asked for membership.

Anyway you denied my offer and started flying into my allies territory, so we decided to do everything necessery to hunt you down.

Maybe you should simply ask for surrender now. Maybe there is place for your recommencement.

Greetings
valtom
Angron

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 06:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

angron listened to the message again.

this knox was branding the good people who stopped him as pirates and rebels. so it was not knox who had wrongly taken his planets? was it not this knox who had taken the planets of some other empires.

knox you are the pirate, you ignored the messages from those you attacked and expected nothing would happen? you reap what you so
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: