Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

My Return..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 19:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....Sir! We recieved a responce from Commander Knox!
Bring it here Comander, what message does he send?
The comander has agree's to join the Ori sir.
Give me the transmission commander.

Commander, i need to send a message over all galactic channels.
Yes sir! Channel open sir.

To all imperators currently attacking Commander knox, and to any who may be on their way to attack the commander, to cease attacks on him. Commander knox has agree'd to join Ori. He will now follow Ori rules and regualtaions, and will no longer attack any houses planets. Those whom commander knox was taking planets from, need not to worry any longer, commander Knox will be abiding by Ori code, and has already ceased attack plans. I am currently conferring with Commander Knox on what he will be doing. If he is willing, i may have him relocate to another area. If anyone would like to conferr with me personaly on this matter, please message me. Thank you.

End Transmission...

Sir.
Commander?
We have set course to the coordinates that you order sir.
Good Commander, get me a private channel, i have some people to talk to.
Right away si!
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ShadowCleric,

You must understand that by just announcing that an imperator is joining your house that previous actions by Commander Knox won't be forgotten easily, as I don't know the full details I can't comment on private channels between you and Knox's enemies, but if he is attacked again you cannot be shocked.

Giner
Knight of the Order of Templar.
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 18:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commander.
Sir!
Get me a secure line, i need to send a message to Imperator Giner.
By your Orders sir. Secure channel open sir.

Giner of Templars,
I appritiate your concern. I have no delusions on this matter. I understand that some of the imperators attacking Commander knox may have some planets to take back which Commander Knox had previously taken from them. I have already spoken with Commander Knox, and he has agree'd to abide by Ori code. He will no longer mount attacks on his own.
I will be sending messages to those attacking Commander Knox, and they are free to contact me so that we can discuss this matter and get it resolved in a favorable manner.
I can not, nor will i appolagize for Commander Knox's prieviouse discressions, but i can say that they will not be happening again.

Thank you Sir Giner.
Regards
ShadowCleric
Hallowed are the Ori
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Impertors of Kosmor,

I am writing this to inform all who this information helps.
I am being recalled back into the army and will be deployed for about 12-18 months. So rather than deleting my account, i will be having someone take over my account while i am away. Right now i have directed my wp to sit on a planet of mine, and my account will be idle for sometime and will not be logged onto, until i find an exceptable temporary replacement. So i ask that until further notice that no one attack me while my account is not being played.
I have had fun these years playing, and i look forward to returning and playing again.

Regards to all
Ayur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 01:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to announce my declaration of independence from house Ori, which is about to be lead by an inactive ruler.
I wish ShadowCleric all the best in your absence!
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 06:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings imperators Shadow and Ayur ( who were known until today as leftover ),

I must declare that none of you exit this war.
So ... until further notices the war goes on !!!

Also there will be some retribution and penalties for what you did.

That's why I must tell you, Shadow, that we will not accept your terms until the retributions will be paid. You can contact us for stating what the retribution consists of.
Also Ayur should contact us if he wants an agreement.

And Shadow ... if all these goes well ... you can even ask our protection for your House until you will be able to return.
Would be ironic ... but not impossible.
Loony

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 04:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadow is gone. this is no longer a war, but a bloodbath. you attack a destroyed empire that has no ruler. i too have declared independance. as im sure has everyone else. your retributions have no meaning now
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you guys for real ???
I can't believe your impudence ... because if this is not impudence means that you are naive.

I really don't know how to begin ... cause there are so many to be told.

You are playing victims after your 8 (EIGHT) consecutive integrations of the emperor Tikonda in just 20 days and many more planets taken from him ??? ( btw ... Shadow is not gone but Tikonda is indeed on his road to other better galaxies !!! And you had your role in this).
After many other planets took from Aurion and Alphabravo ?
After Shadow lying to us after we tried to keep him out of this war ???
After Tikonda keeping Shadow's part in the first place by telling me: " leave him out ... he is just taking some planets ".
After so many offences said on the intergalactic channels ?
After so many agressive messages sent by michi to many fellow Templars, allies and other imperators of this galaxy ?
Please ask michi what he declared that he will do to us if we will lose. Or what he said to others. How he tried to force imperators to join him or risk a punishment.

You are not the victims ... you are the aggressors who are about to receive their punishment.

Where is the time when you were tough ? When you announced the doom of The Order ?
If you are somehow innocent ( though I really doubt it ) and you didn't knew in what you involved ... open the eyes larger next time.

So ... to be clear: The war is going on !!!
Your allies from michi's group are still fighting.

By declaring your independence doesn't mean that you are out of the conflict.
The terms of peace must be decided.
I promise that we would be easier on you that you would be with us.

Regards !
Assisi - Knight of The Order of Templar

PS: I remember michi telling to some friends that he always was a fair emperor.
Hahahahahaha !!! Come on ...
For those who don't really know the history of this galaxy ... read more. It's somehow easy. The chronicles writen along the ages are full of mentions.
Loony

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 18:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, michimike is still fighting the war, correct? michimike was not part of the ori. the ori was a large part of this war but you have defeated it. the ori is no more than a name in the history books. michimike was an ally to the ori as where the other houses involved.

as for us being innocent, not at all but it is the victors who decide the guilty, as the old saying goes. 'those who win the war, write the history book'

are you going to sweep this Kosmos of all the splinters of the ori? if so good luck

P.S shadow is leaving but only due to other problems
Ayur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 19:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

assisi, calm down.
You have some things to clarify with ShadowCleric.

But that doesn't mean that I am responsible for anything he did before I came to this galaxy, does it? Please correct me if i'm wrong.
By the way, who is Tikonda? Sorry for his ripping but don't you think your anger is mis-focussed? Why should I be victim of your unfairness?

My only intension in this war was some action. I didn't betray you, I didn't lie to you, so what's your problem? I didn't even attack the house Templar, except one planet of Lady_Sjet! If you insist, you'll get two planets back.... Just don't interfer with Thalgados' and my issues. That's none of your business!

By the way, I agreed with Giner that the negotiations between me and house Templar will have one contact person on each side. That's Giner on Templar's side and me on my side. In my opinion, there is no more space for any other participant in this issue. Please clarify the point of your house internally. Giner already told me, he will let me know. If you ask me, your interference is quite superfluous.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 01:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear imperators Loony and Ayur,

Those wrote by me a day before was a message for all of those who fought or are still fighting against The Order.

Didn't meant to accuse you two of everything I wrote there. I really thought that you can read through the lines and understand what involves you or not. As my assumption is definetly wrong ... I will make a short declaration for everyone of you.

Loony: We will not sweep nobody from the galaxy. But justice must be done. What this justice means ? Many debates will have place before this to be known in public.
But if you don't contact us ... we will be forced to debate this issue in your absence.
Even so ... do not worry as your role in this was very small.

Ayur: I don't think you are responsible for Shadow or michi's actions. You misunderstood me completly. Or you just want to be interesting again.

Tikonda was our ally ... like Thalgados are. We enter this war because our allies were atacked with several WP and if we would have not interfered ... would have been indeed a bloodbath. If you would have read the daily intergalactic news more often ... you would have knew who Tikonda is ... and what your former allies did before we entered the war.
So this is our business.
This is not anger! It's very much attention and believe me that is focussed.
I will not comment the possibility of you being a "victim of any unfairness". You are comic with this. Thank you for deconcentrating me a bit.
Just want to remember you how funny and agressive your declarations were two weeks ago. Your tone was and continues to be totally inappropriate and we will count this also when debating your situation. Giner will let you know the decision.

And leftover ... almost nothing we do is superfluous !!! Remember this well. Might help you sometimes
Ayur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 05:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now let me help YOU understanding ME...

A ruler like me with a Warplanet of this small size has no easy state. As a young house I even needed to seek some action and opportunity to grow, not caring about any politics of past nor present because i didn't know and i wasn't concerned.

I also wanted to evaluate some things... are the guys who I deal with (Yes, that's your house and your allies) barbarians? what about their tactical skills? I was almost sure that nobody could get me because I know about my own skills. But I didn't know my potential enemy. After Giner appeared not far from me, I tried to pull his WP to my direction to make things predictable. He did not react to this attempt.

Note that any of my steps is well-planned except some mistakes that sometimes might occur. Even an aggressive or as I say "provoking" tone in public channels has its purpose. Giner finally realized that I am not as hot-headed as you are, though I often make such impression. But you should not wonder about people's reaction to your words, since your own tone is not exactly friendly, by the way. I don't think that diplomatics are one of your distinct talents. That's one reason why I inform you about some of my reasons but will not negotiate with you. Concerning negotiation, I'll stick to Giner instead...

Now let me repeat what I said before:
1. Tikonda is none of my business, I talked about "Thalgados and my issues", which means the planets that I conquered. Tikonda doesn't have anything to do with it! In fact, on this basis alpha's and my issues ARE NOT of your business. Forget about Tikonda for a second and stick to the important facts in this matter, please!

2. The Thalgados-planets that I took was none of yours.
So where is our issue, exept you disliking some of my spoken words and a single Templar's planet taken by me? You're not in the position to talk about my "punishment" or any retributions, that's something that concerns alphabravo but not you. My provocation gave you Templars the opportunity to go to an active war with me. If you had done that, I would accept your words about punishment and retribution.
But the way you acted didn't give me any reason to see you as enemies in war, exept "writing enemies". Vice versa my actions didn't give you any reason to see me as an enemy. It was just my words plus my affiliation to Ori, which was the first house that I met when I came here, by the way.
And as you said, your house just joined the war as an ally. Thalgados is the main-party in this war and you just took the opportunity to settle that old Tikonda-invoice with ShadowCleric. Now ShadowCleric left - no more invoice for you! Life goes on and so does my conversation with alphabravo and Giner, so please excuse me saying this but it gets a bit exhausting writing to you additionally.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings leftover,

You helped me to realy understand you (though I had a suspicion from the beginning). Thank you for that.
Let me tell you that your purpose (provoking tone) reached it’s objective. Especially in my case. We will see the outcome of this …

You brought diplomacy in discussion. What’s diplomacy for you ?
For me … can be described by some words : fairness, flexibility, ability and maybe others.
You have the flexibility to change your position quickly as soon as you saw that your “mastermind” plan didn’t worked and the ability to get people into negotiations (though things are not always what they seem to be) … but not the fairness.
Regarding to you … I lost only my flexibility.

What you do not understand about The Order is that we don’t take decisions by ourselves. When I told you that your situation will be debated … I wasn’t lying or trying to provoke you or whatever …
If Giner will pronounce you a decision … will be our decision.
What deal you will have with Alpha … is your problem.

About the rest of your declarations … makes me believe that you don’t understand too many about what and when happened. You just want to provoke … not to read carefully.

But I will try again to explain you. And this time ... better change the translator.

I said : “Tikonda was our ally ... like Thalgados are. We enter this war because our allies were attacked”. So … once again … this is our business. Because you attacked our allies.

We didn’t came for you because you are too small to send a big WP. Things will change though maybe you will have to excuse my personal absence. I would have came but more important affairs keeps me busy somewhere else. Have a little patience.

Alphabravo will decide what to do with the planets that you took from him and will also state his position regarding you attacking his house. But you should not think that you can provoke me and The Order and then get away clean like a virgin …
And please read your first messages … you will see that you are not constant in declarations.

And leftover … with no lack of considerations for our close allies ( Thalgados ) … the main party in this war is The Order of Templar. We fought and we still fighting all of you. Alongside our allies.

So from now on … ayur/leftover ( see … you are flexible even in changing your name) read more, speak less and be ready … For what ?
You will see !

Last edited by Assisi on Sun May 25, 2014 00:24; edited 1 time in total
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Alphabravo was sitting in his office, as he drafted an announcement, "As all of the involved parties should know, I have made contact regarding the issue of Ayur. I will not post speculation or further discussion on public channels until I have a resolution.

Anyone who wishes to discuss the situation should get in contact via his admin. team."

"Are you okay to send that out, Lieutenant? I'm getting distracted by all of this hearsay."

Last edited by alphabravo on Thu Jan 14, 2010 07:05; edited 1 time in total
Loony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loony walked down the bridge of his command crusier. he read the message from Assisi over. trying to think of a polite reply to it. none came, the only reply he could think of was some what condesending and reckless. the thought of provoking someone into chasing him did appeal but not so soon after a war had just been fought and lost.

"Helm!" announced loony to his communications officer, a nice man who had a very distinct taste for fish and those strange brown things you find in shells.

"yes sir"

"relay this for me, though we may need too take a few bits out, my toes are tingly today"

"i am glad you do not wish too sweep the galaxy as this would take alot of effort, and a very large brush but anyway, justice is a word afflicted to those who are wronged, if im correct then after you have ripped the poor stragglers of the ori, surely they deserve justice from you? know i see this as a big big big spiral that is just so big i just cant describe it, do you get my meaning? anyway i thank you for your compassion in this but i would like too know how you know that i only played a small part in this, and which part i played, i do like plays, but thats beside the point. and the time is ticking so i must close this delightful message. oh wait, i may have already spoken with one from your house so i think any problems have been absolved, if not he knows how to find me"

"how was that? i think i may have got lost on a few points there but it seems to the point in the end does it not helm?" without waiting for an answer loony walked off the bridge whistling to himself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: