Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What will happen to michimike?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ancient
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 07:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tremor wrote:
When I posted the above "just war" comment, I was trying to provoke Ancient into telling us what he meant with his rather cryptic note above mine. Ancient have a big fleet and is currently not taking part in the conflict. I would very much like to know where they stand.


Tremor maybe you should take a look at these links and then you may get a little more understanding.

============================================
http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=10339

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 20:27 Post subject: Ancient
-----------------------------------------------------
Send the following message to the screens of those in the galaxy.
The house Sacred_Order_Br0therhood, led by Lord Ancient, is still a Wing of my House, and any attacks on him will be considered as attacks against my house.

Lord Alphabravo
_________________
Lord of the House alphabravo in the house Thalgados-Sissyhood
==========================================
http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=9589

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:53 Post subject:
-----------------------------------------------------
The Brotherhood glady welcomes the House Sacred_Order_The_Brotherhood in its lines.
All Treaties and Announcements from our House concern our new Wing House, too.

In behalf of The Brotherhood Ahab
_________________
Commander Ahab in the house Thalgados-Sissyhood
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why you pushed this old topic up. And I really don't remember what we were talking about those days. But I found this last comment of me very interesting.
michimike wrote:
Quote:
2. will you be the one ripping him?

If he is too far away, I won't make the long way to visit him. But maybe I've some friends in this area who would like to take a little revenge for me - but only a little... I don't want to rip him like he did it with me, not in this dimensions Laughing
... but seriously I'll probably just forget him and what he did and let him start new without doing any harm to him. I will give him, what he never wanted to give me: the possibility for a new "try".

And obviousely PaulAtreides is back now?
However, I'll stay to my word giving him a new chance. But the second warplanet-integration of ShadowCleric is the first black dot on my list Twisted Evil

Assisi, I personally would say: twice warplanet and five times homeplanet is more than twice warplanet before deleting list and 5 after (which do not count as ripping is officially allowed than). Because also a homeplanet integration can be a very bad thing, for example when it prepares a warplanet integration afterwards Razz
Second time Tikonda was to destroy his fleet and for sure not the reason for him to leave the game, as we discussed in another thread.

But let's say for now: no ripping so far, just a black dot, and let us do fair warfare from now on!
Back to top
Assisi
Councillor of the House


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 314
Location: Bucuresti , Romania

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 00:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
Assisi, I personally would say: twice warplanet and five times homeplanet is more than twice warplanet before deleting list and 5 after (which do not count as ripping is officially allowed than). Because also a homeplanet integration can be a very bad thing, for example when it prepares a warplanet integration afterwards Razz


Ofc that a HP integration is a very bad thing. But is not riping. Indeed it can be used to make the riping process easier ( Some say that you have some experience in this Wink )
But you know very well that we HP integrated Shadow to see his map and to make his fleet jump from your WP somewhere close where we could destroy them. And that's what we did.
None of the HP integration had the purpose to facilitate an easier WP integration.

Regarding Tikonda's planets. Don't know if is officially allowed ( riping is also allowed - I didn't read any rule to prohibit it ) but I don't see any reason for those planets to remain your's. I thank you for saving them ... but there will be a time ( soon I hope Twisted Evil ) when you will have to give them to Tikonda's allies and friends. I am sure that you know very well what's the upkeep for a big war and how many can be lost.

michimike wrote:
Second time Tikonda was to destroy his fleet and for sure not the reason for him to leave the game, as we discussed in another thread.


I am sure that no player with some wisdom would want an experienced player to leave the game. Here I believe you 100%.

michimike wrote:
But let's say for now: no ripping so far, just a black dot, and let us do fair warfare from now on!


What's a fair warfare michi ... and what do you know about it ? Wink


Btw guys : RPG is RPG. Ideas and perspectives may differ there because all of us play a role which is close or not to everyone's character.
_________________
Councilor of the House Assisi in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 04:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course. I do not have any permanent own-rights on those planets of Tikonda. They belong to me as long as they are not conquered by enemies. But then I have the right to reconquer them Wink

Bye the way:
Quote:
Lord of the House michimike (house AustrianAlliance) integrates imperator
Giner (former house Resurr-Templar) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 243714).

numbero uno Laughing
Back to top
Assisi
Councillor of the House


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 314
Location: Bucuresti , Romania

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 04:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe ... nice move michi.
Even if you obtained this with the help of your old friend Marion. Evil or Very Mad

But ... we are the ones who were stupid to trust her.
Some things never change. And it's availabele for Marion and for us Sad

Maybe we will learn something from this too ! Especially some of us ...

The war goes on Twisted Evil
_________________
Councilor of the House Assisi in the house Nemesis


Last edited by Assisi on Tue Jan 19, 2010 06:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Giner
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 05:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems I put trust into somebody who betrayed me, no matter, I am not angry or even devastated by this.
Back to top
Ancient
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 06:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you think I brought this thread back up it was was suppose to be an extra warning against her even though I gave a warning about her in game mail.

At the end of the day be careful not too fall for the deceptions of Michmike it all depends on what situation he is in and will either cry or try to dictate and try to make others think he plays a certain way (trying to get his enemys to do what he wants, preparing just in case he loses a war, and whats best for him afterwards) which is BS.

You can see the same sort of tricks with Shadow he lost most of his ships but has made many gains in planets but he wants too keep all the planets he has taken with no one attacking him.
One wonders if the military services would be calling him up again in real life if he had not lost most of his ships lol.
Now this of course is an advantage to michmike as this situation gives him and his allies extra views on the map from map shares with shadow which will help him and his allies during this war.
Also if needed there is a source of shadows planets michmike and his allies can take if in need.
And now shadow is a sub of michmikes he can gain a little extra credits with 15% tax on Shadow and also he gets full map view of shadows planets should shadow cancel his map share to mich.
They are just trying to protect these planets for there adavantage etc etc
Just one more try to get the advantages in the war.
If shadow is going too be away for at lest a year then he can not expect to keep his planets safe as they are an advantage to to michnike and his allies as explained above and a disavantage to michmikes enemys if they are expected to leave these planets alone.
This game can not be played that way.

Also this haveing someone to run your account for you and not working within the rules of tempory replacements opens the account up to cheating and getting advantages etc etc
Also could be thought of as having a multi.

Of course this is what michmike did when he wanted time out and said he had to do military service as the exuse to have someone take over his account for at lest a year, and managed to get permission for marion to run the account for him and she gets full powers not the tempory powers you get as a temp replacement.
And she could run the account for as long as it takes for michmike to want to start playing again.
So you can see it is likely mich is behind this idea as it is exactly what he did with the military thing to try to help get it approved etc and of course it is too his advantage for Shadow to do this.
The time period away seems to also be around about the time it could take to fully rebuild, one could suggest.
And who is checking long term if this account sharing is still going on when they want to do it.
I could go on and on but that will do for now.


Last edited by Ancient on Wed Jan 20, 2010 04:32; edited 8 times in total
Back to top
_
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 07:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid? If he has to do military service than he has to do it, or do you think he had done military service with the intent to cheat?
I have done my militiary service too, and i know how troublesome it is to get online once a day. You can argue as much as you want, but at least think a little bit about thinks before you post them.
Back to top
Ancient
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 07:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

_ wrote:
Stupid? If he has to do military service than he has to do it, or do you think he had done military service with the intent to cheat?
I have done my militiary service too, and i know how troublesome it is to get online once a day. You can argue as much as you want, but at least think a little bit about thinks before you post them.


then do as everyone else does when real life takes over and get a tempory replacement and use a cafe or what ever now and then to keep the account going.
you don't have too log on everyday takes awhile until the account is deleted.
lol you think that someone going into service is different to other situations, you do get time off too in the forces and in those times you can log in.

of course you are to stupid to think about what goes on you also have no proof of the facts one way or another anyone can say they have to do this or that and thats the reason but no proof of it.

as a Commander _ in the house AustrianAlliance I expect nothing else from you.
You also could not of read all I said or if you did then you tried to pick something out of what I wrote too suit your point, but you did not even read that correctly.

take a look at the rules where does it say that someone can take over your account for a year or so in fact where does it say you can do other replacement to that of the tempory replacement.

========================
5.2 Temporary Replacement

Using temporary replacement, you can assign a representative, which can take over control of your houses' affairs, when you are absent for some days (e.g. in holidays).

It is not possible to permanently transfer control to another imperator. You may assign 30 days of temporary replacement within 120 days.

On the right hand, you see open requests for temporary replacement, which have been created by other imperators asking you for temporary replacement. It is not possible to accept more than one request for temporary replacement per day. Also, be aware, that you can only perform one active temporary replacement at a time!

If you are actively performing temporary replacement for another imperator, you can switch to his account or cancel temporary replacement. Some features are restricted in temporary replacement mode, you may not delete the account or delete incoming mails, for example.


============================================
I am X army I know how it works so don't try it on.
As I said you don't have to log on everyday or even every week etc to keep your account going.
So you only have to log in now and then.
Back to top
_
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ancient wrote:
then do as everyone else does when real life takes over and get a tempory replacement and use a cafe or what ever now and then to keep the account going.

military service goes much longer than one month, and not every barrack has a internet cafe or the village nearby, i know what im talking about

Ancient wrote:

you don't have too log on everyday takes awhile until the account is deleted.

lol you think that someone going into service is different to other situations, you do get time off too in the forces and in those times you can log in.

Yes you get time off, at the weekends, but if you are someone that has some enemys you need to log in every day or you will left with nothing when you come back (but that would have been great for the others, right?).

Ancient wrote:
of course you are to stupid to think about what goes on you also have no proof of the facts one way or another anyone can say they have to do this or that and thats the reason but no proof of it.
you also have no prof that he lied, but for me it sounds that you assume it

Ancient wrote:
as a Commander _ in the house AustrianAlliance I expect nothing else from you.
You also could not of read all I said or if you did then you tried to pick something out of what I wrote too suit your point, but you did not even read that correctly.
I picked that because I do not deny the other things. I do not know what happened in the past fights and I'm helping michi because we played and still are playing together in kosmor.de for a long time, but the way you're try to disparage him is the lowest, thats all.

Ancient wrote:
take a look at the rules where does it say that someone can take over your account for a year or so in fact where does it say you can do other replacement to that of the tempory replacement.
As much as i know he had spoken to Maeli, so i see no problem there. I did the same years ago when it was time for me to do my military service.
Back to top
Ancient
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you and michmike get special treatment for military service?

This should be mentioned in the rules that a player can ask to be allowed to have someone take over there account for 1 or 2 years or if away longer than the temp replacement allows etc.

And this person who takes over the account also has an account of there own on the same server ? they are then playing 2 accounts yes ? in michmikes case he had marion taking over his account and that ment in effect marion was playing 2 accounts on the same server.
As to if they are told they can not do this or that etc who is going to check that they don't do what they are asked not to do ?]
And who is checking that this is not still going on when it suits them instead of the Tempory replacement that many of us use.


Last edited by Ancient on Wed Jan 20, 2010 04:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
_
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Germany and Austria, every male around age 20 has to do a military service or a social service when he's not suited for the military service (the military variant is called Wehrdienst). In Germany it's 9 months, thats where Im from. Especialy in the first month you have to stay in the baracks the whole day or you have only just enough time to go to McDonalds. Maeli is from Germany so he knows about it. And because he knows its ensured that the replacement isnt endless and only used once (you can extend the military service yourself to 21 month, but that would be another case because you chosed it yourself).
So it's a little bit different from a "professional" soldier.

I dont wanna argue about the other things you said about michi, because I really dont know and honestly dont care. Razz But youre saying that he's (miss)using his real life for game things, and i dont think hes that bad of a guy.
Maybe he would lie in this game, but its a game after all... a wargame which also lifes from intrigues and espionage. It would be boring if everyone would just try to play in peace, and without betrayal strong houses like Templer would be impregnable. Wink
Back to top
Ancient
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowcleric is from Germany or Austria then ?
I thought he was from the USA ?

so if you are from Germany and Austria and going into military service you are allowed to have a player take over your account even if that means one players is playing two accounts and however you look at that it can be easy for that player to be tempted to play the 2 accounts as multi players do in the heat of war etc.


Last edited by Ancient on Tue Jan 19, 2010 15:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
_
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werent we talking about michimike? o_O


Dont edit so much please >_>

The answer to the second part is simply: yes
The military service isnt something you can avoid, and you cant blame someone for something he has to do by law. As I said the time is limited. Maeli agreed so you cant blame michimike, its not like he cheated, he asked. You still can complain to Maeli if you see misuse.


Last edited by _ on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Ancient
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ancient wrote:
You can see the same sort of tricks with Shadow he lost most of his ships but has made many gains in planets but he wants too keep all the planets he has taken with no one attacking him.
One wonders if the military services would be calling him up again in real life if he had not lost most of his ships lol.
Now this of course is an advantage to michmike as this situation gives him and his allies extra views on the map from map shares with shadow which will help him and his allies during this war.
Also if needed there is a source of shadows planets michmike and his allies can take if in need.
And now shadow is a sub of michmikes he can gain a little extra credits with 15% tax on Shadow and also he gets full map view of shadows planets should shadow cancel his map share to mich.
They are just trying to protect these planets for there adavantage etc etc
Just one more try to get the advantages in the war.
If shadow is going too be away for at lest a year then he can not expect to keep his planets safe as they are an advantage to to michnike and his allies as explained above and a disavantage to michmikes enemys if they are expected to leave these planets alone.
This game can not be played that way.

Also this haveing someone to run your account for you and not working within the rules of tempory replacements opens the account up to cheating and getting advantages etc etc
Also could be thought of as having a multi.

Of course this is what michmike did when he wanted time out and said he had to do military service as the exuse to have someone take over his account for at lest a year, and managed to get permission for marion to run the account for him and she gets full powers not the tempory powers you get as a temp replacement.
And she could run the account for as long as it takes for michmike to want to start playing again.
So you can see it is likely mich is behind this idea as it is exactly what he did with the military thing to try to help get it approved etc and of course it is too his advantage for Shadow to do this.
The time period away seems to also be around about the time it could take to fully rebuild, one could suggest.
And who is checking long term if this account sharing is still going on when they want to do it.
I could go on and on but that will do for now.


Started off about military service with Shadow and the conection with mich it has progressed beyound just that now but still it is all interconnected.

As for the espionage, spying, infilteration, lies etc I know is part of many games but also seeing through them and trying to inform others of it is also part of it too.

and yes I agree it would be boring if it was peace all the time infact there would be little point to the game with no wars and battles.


Last edited by Ancient on Wed Jan 20, 2010 04:45; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group