Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

About the standards of the RP Forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 06:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a rpg forum. Why do you babble on any of my posts without answering to any of my aspects? In non-rpg-style btw. Allways just talking about "haha michi i love you beeing angry or afraid". Of course I'm angry. I play this game now for more than 6 years and there were lots of great rpg posts but you now just babble all the time, destroying the standard of this RPG forums.

Sorry for this non-rpg.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 09:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relocated this thread from the RP forum to talk.

You know, if you complain about people not using RP, doing it yourself is even worse.

And i don't think Assisis post destroys the standard of the RP forum, as this standard already is quite low. I would remove/relocate most threads/post if we would have more high quality posts. Doing it now would lead to a nearly empty forum Wink
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit that I don't write good RPG posts and I apologize for this to the players of this game.
The time that I spend in Kosmor ... I prefer to use it on the strategic and tactic issues . There are a lot of them ... especially lately.
I do not have much time to compose nice posts but you should know that I am RPG when I am writing about various people in Kosmor. I mean ... even if I say something in RPG ... doesn't mean that I don't respect the people behind. You can ask Ayur that we had a real friendly conversation ... when we were atacking eachother on the RPG forum. Or the rest of the people. Excepting michi ... but this is a different story.

I will try in the future to improve a bit my style.

Forgive michi ... he is just angry that he will lose ... again Twisted Evil
Darkflame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 16:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty hard to Role play political issues all the time. While I admit that it makes an interesting read when someone gives a story behind their actions, and they're really into it, not everyone can do it.

I myself find it difficult to roleplay, and I don't do it. I have a limited imagination, but I can recognize it, and I do enjoy reading it. If you can role play Michi, by all means do it. More power to you honestly.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 22:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would really like to, but I don't even have enough time to care for my ingame affairs those days due to an intensive real life. So I have to reduce my rpg to a minimum Crying or Very sad
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 01:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then how that you have the impudence to ask me that ???
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 09:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this on RPG forum in the " Continuation of War " thread:

L-Dopa wrote:
can some moderator clean up this thread from the templar and austria scum? iīm the topic here and nobody else!

First of all ... that topic was made by Giner so L-Dopa don't have the right to say that above.
Being a non-RPG post ( he talks to the moderator ) ... words like "scum" are in my opinion not appropiate
We should respect eachother more ... as this is just a game ... in the end.

Regards !
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleaned it Wink
L-Dopa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 03:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) i said "scum" to templar, not to you as player but to your house.
Quote:
this is just a game

2) giner declared the "continuation of war" against founder, pelikan and me. not to somebody else. the content of the thread has 4 persons. michimike isnīt one of this.

3) michimike flamed in every RPG theme that somewhat has to do with templar. also in this "discussion" between giner/assisi (templar) and me. we talked to, not about!!!, somebody on this public channel. if he want to comment this, he can make his own rpg thread (the mod can split the topic) and starting/continue there his "rpg flame war".

4) i want to use the "continuation of war" thread in the futur like in the past for my public communication with the templar scum (upps, i said it again! Wink ). michimikes posts and your reactions disturb there.

5) why speaks giner in his one post from "fallen knight giner"? may i miss something?
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 04:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simplest way to do what you want is you to make another thread ... let's say "Announcements of The House Black Substance".
I say once again that you don't have the right to say who can/cannot write on a topic.

Indeed would be better that we all stay on-topic ... but it's difficult.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to use the word "scum", please do it in a RP post in the RP forum. If you call a house scum outside of RP, you call all the players scum, as the house consists of them. And if you want to continue playing, you do not want to insult people.

And if you want me to clean "your" thread, it would be consequent to clean each and every thread, unless you can convince me why you deserve special treatment. And as it seems that, even though you complain about it, you are fine with posting stuff that does not belong there, and nobody else complained recently, it looks like everybody is happy.

Mods are here to enforce rules, but except for the official rules, these rules, especially in the RP forum, are made by the community. It makes no sense to enforce stuff nobody wants or even ignores (like (harsh) RP rules), and ignore stuff everybody is complaining about. And, as stated above, even you ignored it, so it looks like even the low standard we have right now is way to high, so removing michis posts would kinda be against your own interest.

Removed the offtopic posts before they take over the thread.
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 06:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, L-Dopa, that I disturbed your thread. Usually I just do this, when someone writes something, which has to do with me or my war against the Templars.

By the way: I integrated Giner and destroyed his fleet some time ago. Maybe this is why he calls himself "fallen"? And maybe this gives me the right to take part in discussions about Giner Wink
L-Dopa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 02:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

after a long discussion with aurion, i think we booth understand our arguments, but have a different point of view to this, i (must) accept the comments of michimike.

michimike wrote:

I integrated Giner and destroyed his fleet some time ago.

cool. when he pushs the delete button, the great warrior? Wink
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 08:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still here, just biding my time Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: