Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

My Return..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 05:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaumaturg set on his antique wooden chair engraved with The Templar Cross received as a gift from his Knight – Assisi of The High Templars, who’s Squire he is for a long time now. His old friend sent him a letter with the developments from the intergalactic war and diplomatic scene. That letter grieved Thaumaturg so much that he felt sorry for not involving more until that moment.

For a short time he was thinking about The Templar Charta, The Holy Guidence Book of The Templars, yet to be finished but in which he is putting all his faith.

“Who are we ?” he thought. “What this galaxy became ? Where is the honor in this?”.

His thoghts and feelings mixed up and made Thaumaturg to raise and begin walking through the chamber.

“ Let me run over this again. Maybe i don’t understand this right.
We enter this conflict to help our alies not to be mutilated by thie new menace that arose in the center of the galaxy. Many opportunistic scums joined the war, which made them our foes. Dirty words they said to us. Planets of us, our friends or that belong to small local imperators were brutally atacked
But our Holy Fleet managed to destroy ShadowCleric and many of his smaller minions begin to withdraw from the war having negotiations with anyone else but with us, the one who fought them even if not directly yet.
What i do not understand even in small part is how that the leader of our allies think that we should not involve in this negotiations. What gives alphabravo the right to speak about heresy.

We are Templars! For us the words have an important meaning. We calculate what we said and we are ready to carry on with the consequences of our words.
This leftover is like a naughty cunning child. When he thinks he is tough he brags and isults people but when he realize in what trouble he entered much over his head, he runs to his loving mother for help and forgivence. He is not a man.
With loony i have a chance to meet face to face so i will not bother now.

But what about the Templars which i respect so much ? What they are doing in this moments ? What about our unity ? Where is that justice that we always speak about?

After i will declare this there will be many who will call me freak on a leash, one who have done nothing. So be it. I know better what i have done for The Order.
And i will loialy stand by my Knight.”

He opened the chanel and begun to dictate the announcement
Ayur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaumaturg,

please let me tell you that there is no trouble which you can bring over me that "enters much over my head". What should I fear? To loose my 20 H5 ships? To loose all the 18 planets that i have and which are completely not mine? To loose 25% of my thin credit account while making more than 3 million surplus each day and 25% of my not existing component stock?
You don't even know my position to integrate me. I have almost nothing to loose and into the bargain you have no chance to make me loose that bit i have.

There is no harm you can do to me that would bother me at all.
If you wish so, I could even tell you the coordinates of my home planet and all you can earn is some lousy credits and the few of alphabravo's planets that I have in my posession at present. And don't forget: You cannot be sure that you can keep these planets because alphabravo might wants to have them back.

I laugh at you and your poorness saying things like "we are Templars"! That is not impressing at all. You are unable, that's what you are! Unable to succeed over me. This I say without meaning to insult at all!

And that is why i recommend to you to think about my peace offer. Your words and Assisi's words make me think about wether I want to have any peace with you guys or not. You are quite arrogant which makes it difficult to talk to you.

You will gain advantage from the peace that I offer: I will not attack anymore and you will not loose any further planets and you can exclude the possibility that i am going to find some more or less important home planets of your people sooner or later!

In case you refuse my offer, you should know that I will start concentrating on Templar's planets using a hit and run strategy and I don't think that you would like to be bothered by me for the next months or years. By the way, I am thinking about expanding my capacities to build large ships like Goliaths and Leviathans. I will build up a bigger fleet maybe, a fleet that will be able to defeat subordinates or smaller Jump-WPs.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cloaked spy probe entered the inner space of the sanctum area. The latest high-technology equipment, the passive maneuvers and the maximum power of the cloaking device made it so undetectable that the greatest danger in this over-populated space was another ship crushing at it. The spy was prepared well, it pin-pointed its detectors exactly at the only direction, possible for any signal to come out of the nearby space station. The time was chosen right – the meeting was just beginning… It recorded a voice speaking: “My fellow Templars, welcome to our meeting. Now we are going to decide, all together, what are our requirements to the defeated enemy and his allies. Until we clarify our positions, I am asking you to abstain from discussions with all involved. Some of us have told and heard many words, good and bad, concerning this question, but now we have to think by ourselves only. I also have spoken with some of them, giving my personal opinion. Now, we will discuss and take decisions, which we are obliged to fulfill. We will vote and it can take days, but after the outcome is clear, we must obey to what is decided, even if it is against our personal preferences. Let the discussions begin. Switch on the anti-spy equipment plea…” The voice faded in silence. The cloaked spy probe patiently waited one standard day, recording nothing, till it replacement came, then silently returned to where it came from…
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Thaumaturg ... my friend and thank you for your support.
As you can see there are many strings pulled up in this situation. But I must admit that diplomacy and The Order's benefit must be upon our's ... for the moment.
Our time will come sooner or later ...
Maybe later will be even better. Ayur will have more to lose like he said it so well.

Interesting turn ... isn't it ?
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 16:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send out the following message to our dear ally:
"Thaumaturg, Thaumaturg,

I think you misunderstand, I do not talk of heresy, I spoke of hearsay, I'm afraid that my Lieutenant's writing isn't what it should be, and he wrote heresay.

I thought it would still be understandable, but I have sent out a correction to my previous bulletin anyway.

Anyway, what I meant by this was not, as I'm afraid that you have understood it, saying that you do not get to take part in the negotiations.
I was asking that some of the more vocal members of your house would remain a little quieter on public communications, whilst we're speaking about it behind the scenes.

I hope that this clears up the matter,

Lord Alpha
"
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCleric wrote:
I am writing this to inform all who this information helps.
I am being recalled back into the army and will be deployed for about 12-18 months. So rather than deleting my account, i will be having someone take over my account while i am away. Right now i have directed my wp to sit on a planet of mine, and my account will be idle for sometime and will not be logged onto, until i find an exceptable temporary replacement. So i ask that until further notice that no one attack me while my account is not being played.
I have had fun these years playing, and i look forward to returning and playing again.

I see that Shadow jumped south today ... somehow close to the main war area but not directly towards it.
Should I understand that he is back ???
We expect quick statement of him in which his purpose to be declared.
If no answer is received fast ... we will not risk anymore !

Regards !
Assisi
michimike

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 18:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Assisi!

Please note that this action has nothing to do with me, so he isn't fighting for the AustrianAlliance! ...so far Twisted Evil

Kind regards
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Michi,

I didn't draw any conclusion. Yet Twisted Evil
I just asked for a quick short answer from him. So far nothing and the time is running out quickly.

Regards !
Assisi
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 18:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Transmission sending....

Greetings Imperators.
For some time i have been away, doing battle with the Humans in a place called Iraq. After many close calls, i have returned to the Kosmor Universe!
I am glad to see many are still in the Kosmore universe, and i see that many have left for the outer rim as many others have done before. I'm sure that many believed that my return was mearly rumor's. Today, i lay those rumor's to rest.
I have been absent for a long time and i have much to catch up on, and many of my worlds to visit to reasure my people that i am very much alive and that have not left them. I was sadened to see many of the worlds which once were loyal to my empire have been assimilated into other empires, and i hope that they are fairing well.
To those whom may be worried of my return, i assure them that need not be. I will be reorganizing, rebuilding, and consolidateing my empire. I have alot of work to do to get back to the level my empire was once at.
Being gone for so long without being able to communicate with my empire, i am, as you say, "out of the loop" with everything that has happened and been going on in Kosmor, so for a while, i will be working on catching up on things that i missed. I am comeing back to kosmor with a new outlook, and am basicaly starting anew.

Great Regards to all Imperators.

Shadow
.....End Transmission......
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 23:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Shadow of Ori,

seems that the time is passing much faster in that place called ... Iraq.
12-18 months there feel like ... 7 in our galaxy.

But this is not my real concern here ... I just found it a bit amusing.

As you left the battle stage without any declaration of any kind and now you declare only that you have a "new outlook and basically starting a new", we want you to declare your purposes and intentions regarding the ongoing war and your (former?!?) ally.
I also expect you to be fair and direct this time ... because if you lie again ... means that you are the same...

Regards !
Assisi
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assisi wrote:
Greetings Shadow of Ori,

seems that the time is passing much faster in that place called ... Iraq.
12-18 months there feel like ... 7 in our galaxy.

But this is not my real concern here ... I just found it a bit amusing.

As you left the battle stage without any declaration of any kind and now you declare only that you have a "new outlook and basically starting a new", we want you to declare your purposes and intentions regarding the ongoing war and your (former?!?) ally.
I also expect you to be fair and direct this time ... because if you lie again ... means that you are the same...

Regards !
Assisi

I know that i returned sooner than i thought that i would. Was because of being injured, of which i wont go into.
When i left, it was let know that i was out of the war. Especially having my fleet destroyed, it was obvious that i was to be no threat to anyone.
As i stated when i returned, i will not re-enter the war. I have been gone for some time and alot has changed, and some things are the same.
I have always been fair, and havin the past only a few times decieved others, and was mostly due to changing events etc. Don't call me a liar either, because that i am not! All my past actions were well justified, and were actions of information that was at hand at the time. The war would have never happened if i would have been given a real list of Tempalr ally's instead of partial.
I dont deny my actions. I had a treay wityh MichiMike and i honored it, nothing more, unlike some who make allegences and then break them. No one can say anything for me honoring an alliance. I already sent Nikoy a message stating my intentions
If i was the bad person that many of you have portrayed me to be, i would have attacked The Order of Templar after i was repeatedly attacked by Templar members. I was friends with many Templar. The war was not supposed to be what it turned into, Tempalr was never to be a target, and i held to that by not attacking.
well, thats enouph on that. The future is ahead and that is where im going.
Regards to all. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: