Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Operation : JUSTITIA OMNIBUS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 07:05    Post subject: Operation : JUSTITIA OMNIBUS Reply with quote

Greetings imperators of this galaxy,

Today the pirate Mac attacked my homeplanet and forced the local authorities to accept their (short) domination.

More then half a year ago, The Order of Templar was about to unleash a massive operation to hunt down all the pirates that are located in the south part of the core or in the south arm of the galaxy. I will nominate only: Mac, Tyr and Mepha.
We managed to shot down Tyr (also Valtom of Walhalla also destroyed Mephas fleet ) but then we were forced to postpone our actions because Shadow and Michi begun their attacks against the former Noldor Brotherhood that were our allies.

Though I believe that everyone of you know who the pirates are and what they represent for this galaxy, I only want to reiterate that they riped so many imperators, that they never followed any rule and that they never wanted to change their way of acting.
I had two friends that lost all they have several times to these scums. Their names are Nella and Carboneater. Allow me to quote what Carboneater said some time ago:
I hope someday, someone will have the guts to rip these ripper down!

Now its time to restart the hunt !!! To many suffered and left this dimension because of them. Its time for us to repay the ripers in the same way !
Justitia suum cuique distribuit!

I know that the pirates from the NW were silenced by the combined forces of Sacred Order and Mr. Brown helped by Thalgados. I congratulate these houses for their action !

But there are others that still roam our territories, creating minor/major havoc.
For them I will start Operation: Justitia Omnibus !
It's main target will be the house of meins and then the rest. With/without help ... I will eradicate this infestation !

All those that are willing to participate should contact me in order to see how things should be done.

Beauseant !
Assisi, Ruler of Nemesis
Knight of The Order
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 05:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today (04/07) I managed to shot down uncut's fleet and diminish the threat he can be.
He is just the first from a long list of pirates. Now we will concentrate on bigger targets.

I wish to thank the house of Ulthwe for their cooperation into this !!!

Beauseant !

Assisi
Ruler of Nemesis
Knight of The Order
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: