Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

THE PieRat HOTEL at the Planet QueFun

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 20:48    Post subject: THE PieRat HOTEL at the Planet QueFun Reply with quote

Frog slithers down the H11 ship hallway to LEPER KINGS door. Yelling can be heard from the chamber of power..... "where is my man servent!! That toad has gone to far this time.... he has attached this 10 inch Cyber-tool and a remote?! I woke up vibrating!! That toad is going to be space road kill.. Where is FROG? Bring me that toad or his head.." Frog snickers as he pushs the on button to a 2nd remote?!! At that moment a guard opens the chamber door and grabs the FROG and halls him before the LEPER KING(LK). Frog are you mad, states the Leper King! and he pounds his fist into the top of the desk. The Leper Kings hand falls off... Frog snickers... What is this, you attacked a planet? states the LK. Yes my master and your lady Sjet would give approval as it is a pleasure planet. Plus my master, I tricked out a ship for you and your new queen. See?! The ship is called, "The Pierat Hotel" and it comes equiped with a vibrating red heart shaped bed complete with yellow carpted walls and mirors on the roof and doors. The shower or bath is for two people. A small quarter slot machine to run the bed is just next to the bed. Master, I just have a roll of quarter here for you! The Leper King smiles.... Good job FROG! Frog snickers and leaves the chamber pushing the button on the remote?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: