Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Announce of Order of Templar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly you don't have the time. Maybe because it will need many hours to find only one statment where Empi speaks like 10 meters above.
The other way round it wouldn't be that difficult, just quoting all postings from Assisi in full length Wink
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 23:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy michi ...
Why do you bring me into discussion every time ? Confused

I wonder what you can quote ... excepting our many personal quarrels. But my opinions about you are well known so there is no need about any explanation.
Regarding Empi ... I also think he is a very nice guy but maybe Thauma talked about you too. Don't know for sure though ...
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 07:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to congratulate Sigito,Valtom and all memebers of House Walhalla for their victory against the remainings of Gondor's fleet !!!
Gondor will not represent any real danger for a long period now.

Another ally of michi that has fallen.
And this happened because michi's faulty move Smile

Next !!!
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 02:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to my fellow Templars that cooperated so well into getting michi for the first time in a long time.

Beauseant !
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, allies. This degree of cooperation and teamwork is unequaled by any other house. Bravo, Nikoy and Assisi and all other Templars!
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if michi is down ... we still have X1 to deal with Twisted Evil
So I must ask The Templars and our allies to focus a bit more.

X1 will fall shortly ...
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 00:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orders received !
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

_ wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know everything what happened in the past but to me it just looked like planet gathering most of the time. If it where just about defeating him you could have easily attacked with 2-3 WPs stronger than his, especially after his fleet was reduced. Instead you came with so many WPs and tried to get as much planets as possible. That's how it looked to me.

I will try to write here a brief summary of how this war developed through my eyes. Well ... will not be so brief because there are a lot to be said. I will try to limit myself to the facts and also to remain fair and objective as much as I can.
I could not told everything until now because would have interfered with our strategy and tactics.
I hope it will demonstrate that we fought this war as honorable as we could and that the retribution for those that lost the war is not savage or whatever you may call it.

So let's start ...

Before the conflict to ignite The Order was involved in a battle against some pirates. We already caught Tyr and mac & Co were the next targets.
But we begun to receive news from the center of the galaxy ... news that another conflict may emerge there. ShadowCleric begun to attack Tikonda's planets in 279/05 and michimike to attack Aurion's planets in 289/05. Before these attacks ... michi and Shadow made no declaration of war against Tikonda.
I personally was very angry because I asked Shadow about his attacks. His reply was that it's just an exchange of planets and that Tikonda agrees . This was obviously a lie because in 304/05 michi integrated Tikonda and destroyed a part of his fleet and after this ... in 309/05 Shadow destroyed the remaining fleet of Tikonda.

After this we were already thinking to enter the war and we did it imediatly after alphabravo and/or Aurion asked us for help.

We decided to go there with 2 important WPs. The main one ... lead by Nikoy had in componence the fleets of most of the Templars (Nikoy, Darius, Lady_Sjet, NobleSteve,Buzz and mine). The 2nd one was lead by Giner helped by Marion Idea Idea Idea ( several months before the war Marion asked us for shelter; we didn't liked the idea but Giner decided to give her a chance ).

Michimike's WP had also Gondor and SPOT's ships.
Shadow I guess was alone ... but I cannot be sure of this.

At that time Nikoy had a fleet bigger than michi's and Giner had a fleet bigger than Shadow's.
The media war also begun and you can see what was posted from that period until these days. << I am glad that we were right Twisted Evil >>

Seeing that he is overpowered by The Templars, michi integrated Shadow in 323/05 and then he took the fleet on his main WP.
Michi ( now with a slightly bigger fleet ) had the impudence to challenge Nikoy to fight him.
In 332/05 Paul_Atreides joined our side and integrated Shadow by HP ... making Shadow's fleet to fly away from michi's HP. Now michi's aplomb faded and he ran away in darkness. Back then we didn't had a radar planets network and we were not able to track him.

In 337/05 we caught Shadow's entire fleet on a planet and destroyed it all
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
This was the end of Shadow's role in this war.

In 353/05 michimike took advantage of the fact that he was in darkness and also because Marion betrayed us ... and made a jump-hit on Giner destroying his fleet.
After this Giner went back to his home area and his role in the war also became smaller.

Was a period ( late 3505 ) in which The Order and Austrian_Alliance tried to make new friends and allies.
Michi integrated Empi and Marion(Assasine) to reinforce his fleet and also got X1 and Tremor as allies.
We called also some old allies ( Thaumaturg, Nella, Moby and Croaker ) and found new ones: Darkflame ( that joined us because michi threatened him to join his side ) storm and Claudiu.

In the beginning of 3506 michi used the same move with the jump hit and destroyed Croaker's fleet ... forcing him to move south.
In the end Moby, Croaker and Nella fought and destroyed Tremor. Tremor leaves the game around 100/06 or so.

In 12/3506 Nikoy hp integrated Paul and took his fleet on the main WP.
We begun to see more and more in michi's space.

In 32/06 we found michi's HP and the situation was much clear ...
We were able to see michi's entire teritory and from now on michi will not have much support from his allies because he couldn't keep their fleets on his WP.
In the same day Thaumaturg attacked and integrated Empi forcing Empi's fleet to fly away from michi's WP.

Having my fleet on Nikoy WP ... I had to remain outside of the conflict with my WP. Seeing that we are bigger in CP but fewer in WPs ... I decided to go towards the war zone where I wanted to become independent and help Nikoy.
Also in this period we started a huge campaign of reinforcements. We already had planets near michi's HP and the number was growing day by day.

In 40/06 we destroyed a first part of SPOT's ships. The rest of them were destroyed by Nikoy in 95/06. After this SPOT resigns from the game.

In 63/06 I suffered a shameful defeat. Arriving near the war area I was surprised by Empi that made a jump-hit and destroy the small fleet that was on my WP. Soon after I managed to get the fleet from Nikoy's Wp ( about 330K ) and begin to hunt michi's allies.

Around 80-90/3506 The House of Walhalla joins the war and begun to attack michi and Shadow's border planets. Then ... Sigito and Valtom begun to hunt Gondor and Empi.

The Templars integrated Gondor several times (between 110 and 170) but didn't got his fleet. Valtom of Walhalla managed to destroy that fleet in 201/06.

Thaumaturg suffered 2 wp integrations in 88 and 112/06 but without loss of fleet ... which allowed him to destroy once again Empi's fleet in 174/06.

Around 170/06 alphabravo ( Thalgados) and Aurion (Ashera) and some of their memebers finished the reinforcement process and begun to attack Marion that was attacking Paul's planets in order to find his HP.

In this period michi remained alone ... almost all his allies were reduced to (almost) nothing. Only X1 had a real fleet.

I forgot to mention that michi colaborated with the pirates against us.
uncut arrived in our backyard from the begining of this year. Sly came around 100/06 and mac around 200/06.

These pirates were in search for my and Nikoy's HP in order to make our job more difficult.
That's why I have chosen to fight michi in 187/06 ... even if michi got X1's fleet on his WP ... and his CP was bigger than mine. The result was the biggest fight that .com ever seen (at that point). Almost 1 million CP. Like it was expected ... i lost the battle but michi didn't had any offensive fleet ( he remained almost entirely with only H11s ) and also no probes as shiled,
What in that day seemed a victory for michi ... proved to be the real beginning of the end for him. Nikoy could now to attack michi from distance ... only with his H10s and also allowed him to moved his H10s in front of michi while he still chased him with the remaining of his fleet.
That's the explanation for those that asked me why I did that move.
As a result ... Nikoy first integrated michi by WP in 202 and than again in 213.
Maybe I will annoy you but I will again quote michi.
michimike wrote:
But they'll never get my warplanet nor my fleet.

Twisted Evil He was wrong. Twisted Evil

After this we proposed michi to make peace. Our demand were that he will remain with around 200 planets but his fleet have to be destroyed.
He didn't even bothered to respond ... and because michi was a good runner and in that specific situation ... finding escape routes was easy ... we decided to ask Aurion (also having Thaumaturg's fleet) to come and hunt michi alongside Nikoy.

In 249/06 Nikoy destroyed michimike's fleet and integrated him again.
Two days later ... michi decided to leave Kosmor for medical reasons.
But it's strange how that many of those that lost badly ... decided to quit.Wink

For this war to be over ... we have to bring X1 down. And will not take so long Very Happy

After this ... I and some of my friends will deal with the pirates.
And they will have a cruel fate Twisted Evil

As a conclusion: it was not a gathering process. We fought, we won in most of the important battles, we made many efforts for peace ( you can check the forums for that ).
Strange but none of our enemies didn't accepted our offers and they have chosen to fight till the end. Now they should not ask for much more. They risked everything ... and now it's time to pay.
It is simple but one of them don't want to understand.

When we attacked michi's planets was because we wanted to enlarge our vision, to make michi's vision smaller, to destroy his capacity to produce and to build shipyards for us ... in order to produce more ships.

I didn't included in this what other have done but would have been even longer. I would also want to mention Dacul and Gaius that fought interesting and strategical battles against Hugo and lumberjack for the control of michi's HP area.
I am sorry if I forgot to mention someone !

I don't think that someone ever wrote such a post but I think that this is the smaller possible description of what happened.

Last edited by Assisi on Sat Jan 24, 2015 04:45; edited 3 times in total
Nikoy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 16:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Assisi, great analysis! Respekt!
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 03:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assisi wrote:
After this ... I and some of my friends will deal with the pirates.
And they will have a cruel fate Twisted Evil

The Order, represented by its reactive house - Nemesis, defeated the pirates too!!!
In the end we (The Templars) kept our word in every important thing that we declared.

It is so nice to read these chronicles now. Especially that there is not much to do around, least for now.
Assisi do an analysys on the latest battles that Nemesis fought. The battle against Ori/Ultimate (if you still remember Razz) and the defeat of the pirates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: