Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What will happen to michimike?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Thaumaturg
Commander


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know for sure if you are talking about me in your post as you didn't specify any name. i believe that's about me because i understand that you were disturbed by the fact that i said that michi can be a liar. Read better and you will see that i put a question mark after it.

I only brought to surface some stuff that did not connect. Instead of making me all the ways, better you would have proved me that my arguements are wrong or at least susceptible.

It's not my problem that everything you said leaves a lot of room to discusions. It is sad too that you sound like michinike's alter ego and not like yourself.

by the way, what you said and how you said it makes me believe even more that i was not wrong and that i touched some sensitive strings Wink
_________________
Commander Thaumaturg in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aurion
Member of the House


Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 591
Location: Alpha Section

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please be civil.

Regards,
Your friendly neighbourhood moderator
_________________
Member of the House Aurion in the house Ashera
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nikoy
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Empi,
As I didn't use words that made you sick (did I?) I really hope that you will read and understand the following:
-------------------------------------------------------
I assure you that I wouldn't "kick someone who's allready on the ground" and wouldn't allow this to happen if I could prevent it!

That's why here I am answering to your questions:
_ wrote:
would you have let him stay? Would you have stopped after his fleet was destroyed? To bad we will never find out, but I think we know the answer...

And the answer to both questions is YES! We would let him stay and let him recover from his wounds. We left intact one of his smaller fleets (it is still there!) and he could build up very, very fast as we all know him... The only reason that he is integrated right now is that his planets must be saved from imminent destruction.

Will you believe me that? Please explain why if not?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that I made this declaration, let me ask you something in turn:
Why do you say this:
_ wrote:
One way or another he had to delete himself

Why you (and he) are so sure that he would be ripped? Didn't he was left alone when he was defeated in the last war he lost? Didn't we left him alone when he was defeated the previous time by us Templars?

Please share with us the big secret (if you know it): WHY michimike IS SO AFRAID OF Templars??? He was sooo happy when our house fell apart and was soooo sad when I built it up again from the ashes! He tried to prevent this diplomatically and military but he couldn't. And now when he is defeated by us he resigns. Why?
Back to top
Assisi
Councillor of the House


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 314
Location: Bucuresti , Romania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 14:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

_ wrote:
Looks like you're the kind of guy that would kick someone who's allready on the ground. It's a pitty that I don't know enough english words to describe what arrogant kind of human you are.

Don't know to whom you are talking to ... can be me or Thauma but if that's what you have to say ... please do what you said that you will do. And I will quote you:
_ wrote:
I'll just keep my opinion for myself from now on.

We are arrogant because we said that he may be a coward ? You gave us a lot of reasons to understand the real motive that made michi quit. And was not only his health. Was also the fact that he played everything on a single card ... and he lost ! Again ! And he couldn't bear it.
If we understood wrong ... is because you weren't so good in giving us information.
Maybe the word "coward" is better for the RPG ... but tell me a word that would describe this better ?

_ wrote:
He sure could still play here, I don't say his illness is the only reason he left, but would you have let him stay? Would you have stopped after his fleet was destroyed? To bad we will never find out

You will never know the answer for sure because his decision to quit Wink
Don't know why Nikoy forgot to write that we proposed michi to surrender several times. It's even on the forums and I can find the post and quote here. We would have let him with around 200 planets... which is not too bad thinking that michi didn't have much more when he begun to attack Tikonda and start this conflict.
But he wanted to keep his fleet. And we are not fools Wink

_ wrote:
But it makes me want to vomit

You learned some lessons very good from michi ...

_ wrote:
About german kosmor: It's a lot different there. He doesn't have to invest so much time like here because he has much more allies and no enemies in a circuit of 5000 LY.

I wish him to play long and prosper in .de but I will expect him back here ...
_________________
Councilor of the House Assisi in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
_
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 16:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez. I obviously meant Thaumaturg because he's the one who's getting personal. I know that Assisi and Nikoy are quite okay. But I can't stand it when someone is drawing rude conclusions like Thaumaturg did, while not really knowing that person and his circumstances.

@Thauma, your side has won, can't you settle for that? Ohhh you put a question mark there... It is obvious that you're just having fun talking bad about him. And, im surly not his alter ego. I know what you want to say, but thats not true. It's just that we started playing kosmor.de together 6 years ago, so I know him a little bit better than you. That's why your words made me come out and write again. Michi is a nice guy (if you are in his team ^^) and doesn't deserve to be talked down in such a rude way. If he says he is ill, then he is.

About the other things: Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know everything what happened in the past but to me it just looked like planet gathering most of the time. If it where just about defeating him you could have easily attacked with 2-3 WPs stronger than his, especially after his fleet was reduced. Instead you came with so many WPs and tried to get as much planets as possible. That's how it looked to me.
Back to top
Thaumaturg
Commander


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 03:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Empi, i was indeed a bit rude and arrogant at some point but i didn't do it because i don't know anything about michimike. you said that you know him for 6 years. i know Assisi for more then 9, i guess, because we know from the first year of college. That's how i know what messages michimike sent to Assisi and trust me that everything that we wrote about michimike is nothing comparing with that . Were not just threats that he sent to almost any player in the game but injurious words. please take a look at what he wrote in the forums about us ( Templars and specially about me and Assisi ) and you will see that i was not more rude than he was.

In the end, i do believe that michi is ill but i also do believe that this is not the main reason for him quiting. everybody made an idea about this that will not be changed by what i or you will say next. that's why we should stop this here

When i said "alter ego" i did not meant multi so you are wrong here.
But it is best for you to start speaking about your future in kosmor and not michimike's end.
_________________
Commander Thaumaturg in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aurion
Member of the House


Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 591
Location: Alpha Section

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 05:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget that he was conquered in 249, and started retiring in 251, which also marked his second integration. Not the fifth or tenth. The second. Not counting the integration by hp, because he lost nothing, and it wasn't that pivotal.

And looking at planet conquering, nearly each day he conquered at least one planet, too. And

If you know michi that good, you should know better then to start talking about planet gathering anyways.
_________________
Member of the House Aurion in the house Ashera
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BattleKing
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galactic news of the day 264/3506

"The imperator 'michimike', house 'AustrianAlliance' has retired today!"

Continue to Stay Cool in real life (RL) and good luck with your health!

R.I.P. Winkewinke Prost!
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group