Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What happend to Agnari & Co?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BattleKing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 15:09    Post subject: What happend to Agnari & Co? Reply with quote

Lady_Sjet told me that after the Agnari-Troja wars they went into House Austrian Alliance and House Templar + shattered into smaller houses?

Is there anyone still alive in here?
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 19:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Agnari..how fast you forget some people. Both Agnar/Agnari and Robin/Troja.
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 21:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of us are back/still playing

Shadowmaster
BattleKing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 15:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one : )

Have a blast of a great weekend + Stay Cool++
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agnar of Agnari was a great player. I wish he still played. Although he led his house while was always a Templar, he was a good friend. He was a graduate student in mathematics at Imperial College, London. I presume he graduated in the years since then.
BattleKing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 04:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Agnar was good player despite our differences.

Mr. Marcus:
http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~eu751/?cont=0
Still playing Kosmor...^^
http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~eu751/?cont=5

I went through my old mozilla links and came across him...^^

The old Agnari forum as I can see is down:

the_agnari_inner_sanctum Index
http://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=agnariforum

Yes we had fun and yes we had arguments Wink

Stay Cool++
Darkflame

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 17:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobinHood left the game a while ago, due to moving on in life, he was a great player. A few people from Troja is still around, not many though.
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 00:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't forget that i also explained to you that Troja broke down into Atlantis and Atlantis broke down into what is now Walhalla.

it was House Agnari that broke down into Templar and Austrian Alliance.

strange when you think about it, that Troja and Agnari were enemies and yet the Houses of Templar and Walhalla who absorbed Troja and Agnari are allies. just another turning of the universe i guess.

I wonder what things we will see in the K2 universe, I know that i for one will be here in Kosmor until this universe ends, and then i will build a resteraunt and install a time travel device in it. Smile

Lady Sjet
House Ulthwe
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 04:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady_Sjet wrote:
it was House Agnari that broke down into Templar and Austrian Alliance.
Lady Sjet
House Ulthwe

I didn't knew this. please someone explain me more about this. was the period of time when i was on a very low profile.

but i don't remember any post saying that Austrian Alliance was close to The Order of Templar. i know that these house were always on diferent sides.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 09:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't exactly that easy like Lady_Sjet described.

Depending on where you start at least. Maybe the most recent Order of Templar, but you can trace it back to Walker, who founded the original Templar with the beginning of kosmor.com.

And michimike basically founded AustrianAlliance with his start in .com, the first mention in the GN was 30/3500 (while he indeed was in Templar), he renamed his house to AustrianAlliance in 98/3500.

His first attack on me was in 310/3500, quite a long history. A year and a day later, he conquered the first player from Templar, now Order of Templar.

In my opinion, michimike was never in another house than his own for real, though he obviously was conquered now and then.

Agnari is similar. You can trace back Agnar to 261/3500, though he renamed to Agnar and Agnari only in 20/3501. He was in Hommel for a time, and Klaupazius. He even conquered some Templar players back then, in 237 and 238/3501

He first came into real contact with Troja in 123/3502, losing some planets to them.

It may be that the most recent instances of Agnari, Templar, AustrianAlliance, Troja etc. were more intermingled, but all where founded back in the day.

I also wouldn't be surprised that if many people of one house landed in another house, if they would literally make up a faction on their own, just waiting for the right time to rejoin/refound their real house, so they only technically broke into the different houses, in reality it never was one.

I don't know that much about all different Templar houses, and i do not have much of a history with Agnari and even less with Troja except for a short part in the last Agnari/Troja fight, so i also do not have much of a history with the houses following them, but it's not that easy.

Maybe we should make a real history of .com. Too bad that we do not have enough players to maintain a wiki, as that would be a good place to write down the history of the houses. But you can see in .de that it doesn't really work with that few people, too much facts missing, biased articles, not enough updating etc.
BattleKing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurion wrote:
Maybe we should make a real history of .com. Too bad that we do not have enough players to maintain a wiki, as that would be a good place to write down the history of the houses. But you can see in .de that it doesn't really work with that few people, too much facts missing, biased articles, not enough updating etc.

I agree, I talked a few years back in making a Kosmor wiki. But it dropped dead as it came up...^^ Any ways I am happy to be back and really looking forward to K2. I'll open a time travel Night Club in my corner and have my first Kosmor meal at Lady_Sjet's place Laughing

Continue as you where++
peesen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 05:06    Post subject: those were the days Reply with quote

I was here before as Mossop i was in the Agnari during the big war with Robin Hood. I got conquered quite a few times and systematically stripped of planets.
Then just as i was beginning toget back on my feet work installed a firwal that stopped my access, but I have just rejoined and reading all these posts brings back happy memories.

I am still waiting eagerly for K2 to arrive it has been a long time in the making and I can not wait for all the cafes with time travel facilities to open up either Smile

peesen maselve of the house innuendo currently under Mr brown
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 06:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back peesen!!!
It's good to see old guys coming back.

The stage is totally different now and a major conflict just ended ... so might not be so intense atm ...
But ... let's hope that while we are waiting for K2 ... we will find other sources of fun Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: