Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

RADIO FREE HOUSE MORCOOKIES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 06:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner thought to himself, 1 Goliath and H5 or smaller, what is the point of purchasing an advantage when one cannot use it...
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 00:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cookie boy, if you continue your attacks on every planet you encounter, you will remain with no damn gonads
Don't make me come down there !!!!!!! Be smart and don't think too much with your gonads.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 08:17    Post subject: RADIO FREE HOUSE MORCOOKIES Reply with quote

[(This is radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES. The STORMtrooper and undead allies attacked the peacefull system worlds of House Morcookies and now enslave our system planets. We ask for assistance in destroying this nonpartying evil race of gonadless creatures. Your gonads are in danger at the hands of this rocky-oster eating creatures! Save your self, your gonads! Send aid to HOUSE MORCOOKIES.)] BATTLE UPDATE: HOUSE MORCOOKIES scores yet another tactical victory right under the nose of STORMtrooper and allies! A unprotected treasure planet was captured by house wardog Grrr H8 in a predawn attack! FROG was seen carrying off booty stating "this is for my 26 kids and 17 girl friends?!"
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 22:35    Post subject: RADIO FREE HOUSE MORCOOKIES Reply with quote

[(This is radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES. The STORMtrooper and undead allies attacked the peacefull system worlds of House Morcookies and now enslave our system planets. We ask for assistance in destroying this nonpartying evil race of gonadless creatures. Your gonads are in danger at the hands of this rocky-oster eating creatures! Save your self, your gonads! Send aid to HOUSE MORCOOKIES.)] BATTLE UPDATE: FROG snickers as he walks to the warplanet control room knowing his master the LeperKing will wake up from his xmas sleep with a SJET note and gift next to his bed?! FROG snickers..... Alarms are going off when FROG steps into the warplanet control room, Mad Monk is under the table huging his 6 pack of PBR stating... There here! There here FROG, the fish sticks are here! FROG steps backs... and notes many war planets jumping into the sector from all over the place?! FROG states, raise the flag (skull and bones-two forks) and pull down the friends to all flag!! Let them see the smiling joker face and shake in fear!! You hear hall of the mountain king being played as warplanet after warplanet jump into the sector.
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since the attack on his planets and allies of the Templar Order, Paul Atreides had been hungering for Frog legs. Manservant Frog had advised the disgusting LeperKing that attacking Templar systems would go unnoticed. Listening to such advice was woefully foolish of the gruesome ruler.

Today Paul had caught the out-of-control Warplanet of House MORCOOKIES and brought all planets of that kingdom inside the Templar order. He had immediately issued an edict outlawing all PBR throughout the recently annexed domains, much to Mad Monk's dismay. Then he selected Manservant Frog's left leg, which was perceptibly plumper than the right.

Did you know that Frog legs can continue to twitch as they are grilled? Frog muscle is very different from warm blooded muscle. And just as delicious!
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 00:44    Post subject: House Morcookies Falls!! Children snicker... News at 6 Reply with quote

[You see a live feed from the war planet of the LeperKing] Peg-Leg FROG and Mad Monk walk into the control room. The wall map shows over 6 war planets attacking the LeperKings positions. Well, FROG it seems your going to be riding the worm and having your gonads removed, states Mad Monk.. Got a PBR there Fryer? Yes, got a real cold one here for you FROG! You know your going to be forced to drink some thing like water, Mad Monk?!! FROG snickers..... water.... both look at each other and turn on the VID-screen to give the Worm-rider there responce to the surrender turms. Both take a drink from there PBR and salute the VID-screen.... FROG snickers.... Fryer its been nice drinking with you. Ya FROG, its been nice eating them there fish sticks! They both snicker... [you see a massive fleet attack the Leperkings warplanet and all ship of the PieRat destroyed. Obital bombardment of the warplanet starts and all are dead] On the homeworld many wives and snickering children of Peg-Leg FROG gather to honor the sugerdaddy Peg-Leg FROG......
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 03:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imperator Leperking should know that his defenceless wp was in our very close proximity and that we could have shot him again.
Instead we decided to show clemency to his house and people.
Those few planets that we already took will remain ours for some time and then he will be free to take them back.
Another foolish raid of his on our planets and we will not be merciful.

Thaumaturg
storm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 03:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeperKing,

tonight I conquered you again. You want to know why? Easy, you attacked my systems. Yes, my systems! These are your reparations from a war you could never win.

Now be clever, go west. Take your stuff and build a new empire, or whatever you wanne call it, far away from here. If you struggle, I'll keep your belongings. If you regret and you convince me that you're honestly regretting, I'll help you regenerating.

If you resist I'll have to fight you for the rest of my days and tbh I have no desire to fight the fallen on their knees...

Kind regards,
storm
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 22:52    Post subject: THE FALLEN, a pain in the ass! Reply with quote

The headless surgardaddy, FROG, lay on the flight deck as the STORMtroopers kiik his lifeless body around. A snickering boy stops from pickpocking the STORMtrooper guard to watch the football game as the STORMtroopers play a friendly game with the head of FROG. The boy stops snickering and takes out a small dagger and stabs the STORMtrooper in the ass?!! The smelly ragged snickering boy runs down the deck...
storm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 04:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor boy, you seem to have hallucinations... You want to see some blood-thursting troops... You won't, at least not in reallity.

I am a noble lady and I offered you peace more than one time. I can reach out to you but you are the one that has to accept.
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

storm wrote:
LeperKing,

tonight I conquered you again. You want to know why? Easy, you attacked my systems. Yes, my systems! These are your reparations from a war you could never win.

Now be clever, go west. Take your stuff and build a new empire, or whatever you wanne call it, far away from here. If you struggle, I'll keep your belongings. If you regret and you convince me that you're honestly regretting, I'll help you regenerating.

If you resist I'll have to fight you for the rest of my days and tbh I have no desire to fight the fallen on their knees...

Kind regards,
storm

In responce to the formentioned intercepted message to LeaperKing from Storm.

Ori Borders are closed to LeaperKing!!!
We have Observed that LeaperKing is an Imperator who attempts to take what the Frog wants. In observance of From's past actions, it has been decided that Frog can not be trusted to pass through any Ori territory without attacking Ori planets. If any attempts are made west will be seen as hostile actions and will be dealt with by the most extream force possible.

Regards

End Transmission......
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 00:37    Post subject: THE FALLEN, boogger boy picks his nose Reply with quote

The body of surgar daddy FROG lay on the flight deck for a week... birds pick his lifeless body clean. The STORMtroopers use FROGS head as a football and his pegleg for a week long game of cricket. On the sand lot next to the court snickering smelly dirty boys play craps. Most wagger a EU not enuff to cover a drink or chip so gamble it a away. But one smelly dirty boy is not playing or snickering..... just looking at the STORMtroops picking his nose all the wial cleaning up the small bloody dagger he has.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 13:56    Post subject: THE FALLEN, booggerboy picks his nose Reply with quote

BOOGER watch the craps game going on and the STORMtrooper standing in street just under a over pass bridge. Four very clean neatly dressed GIRLSCOUTS walk up to the gambling dirty stinky boys playing craps. One GIRLSCOUT walks up to BOOGER and offers a cookie. "You look like you need a cookie and PBR", states the GIRLSCOUT. The GIRLSCOUT hands BOOGER a house MORcookie and smiles. You need to get off of the ship and get on planet Vokosan, states the GIRLSCOUT.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 15:40    Post subject: THE FALLEN: STORMtroopers empire falls from within!! Reply with quote

The STORMtrooper VICHY REGIME (LOCUST) with Peanut Petain as head of state has fallen, comes over the FREE MORHOUSE radio station. The VICHY REGIME was frighten of the weak state of affairs and has ordered all planet capitals they took by force nuked. It seems the STORMtroopers have made a vast wasteland in the wake of there long over due departure.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 23:26    Post subject: THE FALLEN: radio free house morcookies is reactivated Reply with quote

The VICHY REGIME (LOCUST) with Peanut Petain as head of state has retaken HOUSE MORCOOKIES systems and airspace. The FREE MORHOUSE radio station has been reactivated. The fallen evil STORMtroopers (LOCUST) made a vast wasteland in the wake of there long over due departure. Freedom and peace for 6 months followed after the evil STORMtroopers death. A new LOCUST force has now entered and retaken HOUSE MORCOOKIES systems and airspace. Many LOCUST ICP troops and shock-sheep control many a planets capital. LOCUST eunich laws are now being setup on taken HOUSE MORCOOKIES planets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: