Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Announcements of the Ori
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 16:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imperators of the galaxy,

In order to end up with the rumors that came to my knowledge, I want to declare that Nemesis will remain neutral and will not involve in this conflict. At least until the situation will change in some way that will require a change of status.
Both parties acted unethically (more or less) at some point and neither one didn't tried to bring a diplomatic solution (as far as I know).

Yours sincerely,
Assisi
Ruler of Nemesis
Knight of the Order
Chemo_03

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

*** UPDATE ***

dear imperators!

---

content:
1. update to the mentioned attacks
....1a. warhamma
....1b. charon
2. the following happenings and our reaction
3. relations to reborn of the house ultimate
4. relations to darius
5. appendix: attacks on ori

---

1a.) warhamma declared beeing a pirate, independent from alphabravo's former house, although he was member at that time. so this attack won't count as an attack of thalgados-sissyhood.

i quote our honourable housemember relic, who then started direct contact with warhamma: "warhamma has agreed to be integrated into my empire. He will move to one of my planets, integrating himself into my empire. The conditions are that he will receive his old planets and 0% tax rate."

by joining our house his depts became extinct.

---

1b.) as an answer to our question for his attack charon stated that "this war dates back to something like the year 3505"

although ori did not see the status to charon as a war and did not continue with any consequences at that time. charon may regard this planet as a present from ori to show our good will.

---

2.) since 130/3507 the new formed house astra obscura with the members charon, alphabravo and zayn started new attacks on ori for no obvious reason to us, as the cases kautzinger, warhamma and charon were officially closed in the view of ori.

see all attacks in 5. appendix.

our reaction: we will of course defend ourselves by striking back and defeating the aggressors. as astra obscura is on rank 2 and we're on rank 8 we allowed to ask our (until now) peaceful neighbour reborn of the house ultimate for help. see 3.

---

3.) ori declares a contract with reborn, house ultimate, to our defence against our aggressors (charon, alphabravo, zayn). this contract ends after the conflict against astra obscura ended, which could for example be a declaration of peace between our houses!

as at least for now (not regarding charons reasons for a war in 3505) they started to attack us so it's on them now to do the first step towards peace by contacting me. i'm open for all kind of agreements and looking forward to a message on private channels!

---

4.) as ori is on the list of enemies of darius, house arcadia, we accept this and herewith i declare darius as an enemy of ori. but he has to fear no attacks or a war as soon as he doesn't show up on ori's borders or of one of our allies and friends.

---

5.) appendix: attacks on ori, dated back from today until their first "new" attack on 130/3507:

138/3507
Herrscher Charon (Haus astra_obscura) eroberte ein Sonnensystem
von Herrscher Cleric (Haus Ori) (vernichtete Kampfkraft: 153).

137/3507
Herrscher alphabravo (Haus astra_obscura) eroberte ein Sonnensystem
von Herrscher Cleric (Haus Ori) (vernichtete Kampfkraft: 12).

136/3507

135/3507
Herrscher Charon (Haus astra_obscura) eroberte ein Sonnensystem
von Herrscher Cleric (Haus Ori) (vernichtete Kampfkraft: 93).

132/3507
von Herrscher Relic (Haus Ori) (vernichtete Kampfkraft: 12).

130/3507

---

please note that this is the official channel for ori's announcements and no place for discussion.

chemo 03
ori xecutive officer

ps: sorry for the german quote in the appendix, obviousely my secretary does his log in german.

*transmission closed*
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear chemo_03, i am surprised to see you are still refusing, or even missing the most important fact.

With the attack on Kautzinger, you started a war with his whole house. Kautzinger is a member of my house, which includes alphabravo, charon, zayn and some other people.

Just as warhamma was not a member of the house he seemed to belong to, there are other people who belong to another house as it might seem on first sight. You should know better as to let some radar readings fool you.

Also, you should list the attack of Ori before your public declaration.

138/3507 Herrscher Relic (Haus Ori) eroberte ein Sonnensystem
von Herrscher ZayN (Haus astra_obscura) (vernichtete Kampfkraft: 12).

This is by no means suprising to me, given Ori's history with the house currently called Ashera, formerly Thalgados-Sissihood, formerly Wraith_of_Noldor, formerly Kesh.

As Ori started this conflict with the integration of Kautzinger (which was a response to Kautzinger attacking Relic, who wasn't known to belong to Ori until after the attack on Kautzinger), i believe it's not the place of an peaceful neighbour like ultimate to step in.

With best regards
Aurion
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings all,

I really hope that the first steps for a diplomatic solution will be made tonight.
Otherwise ... if the house Ultimate attacks alphabravo ... I will reconsider the neutral status of Nemesis regarding this conflict.
Reasons for this ? Better to write them if needed ... not now that there is still hope.

Best regards !

Assisi
Ruler of Nemesis
Knight of The Order
Chemo_03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 07:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear imperators!

just to let the public be informed about the latest happenings concerning the ori:

case 1: kautzinger

kautzinger declared independent from ori on 84/3507.
kautzinger conquered 7 planets of ori between 141 and 147/3507 and destroyed 3.564 cp.
we stopped kautzinger on day 149/3507 by destroying 29.761 cp.

then aurion jumped in, integrated kautzinger again and seems to join the skirmish on kautzingers side. which leads us to case 2:

case 2: aurion

i quote aurion's statement:
Aurion wrote:
With the attack on Kautzinger, you started a war with his whole house. Kautzinger is a member of my house, which includes alphabravo, charon, zayn and some other people.

obviousely he feels beeing at war with us. to underline his statement he showed his position by jumping into ori-territory with a big fleet. ori accepts this war, but we will try first to solve this problem on private channels. i will inform the public again as soon as we came to an agreement - whether it is war or peace - or something between.

case 3: alphabravo

alphabravo is still member of the house ultimate. several attempts for diplomatic contact were started, but we didn't get much answer yet. for now in the view of ori there is no war with him anymore and no need for war neither.

case 4: charon, zayn

this case is "frozen" in the view of the ori. we conquer all the planets touching the ori-territory (or inside), but there will be no further attacks as long as they don't decide to attack us again.

diplomatic attempts of any of our neighbours are welcome! just contact me on private channels.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Ori/Ultimate ... I warned you some time ago and you didn't listened. Now I do it again and I hope that your vision into the future will be larger and brighter.
Don't you be fooled by the tip of the iceberg and remember that it's better to live to fight another day.

Regards !
Assisi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: