Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

capitulation of the ori

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chemo_03

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 01:12    Post subject: capitulation of the ori Reply with quote

the ori (cleric, relic, chemo and x1) herewith capitulates to ashera and nemesis.

together with aurion we concluded the terms:

cleric integrates himself until 198/3507 to kautzinger so to give back 35 planets, a lot of ressources and over 50 million credits by the integration.
our conditions are: no further attacks on ori from aurion, assisi and their allies until then and since then on.

afterwards we are allowed to form the house ori again under new, peaceful circumstances.

waiting for the signing of aurion and assisi and looking forward to a great and peaceful future!

chemo 03
ori xecutive officer
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 02:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Chemo_03! Don't know what Assisi and Aurion will say but you, Relic and X1 took a lot of planets too. What about this issue?
I see that Claudiu is in position to attack Relic. Better clarify this.

Thaumaturg
- Prime Inquisitor of Nemesis
- Squire of The Order of Templar
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 06:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am happy that you made some important steps for an agreement.
BUT ... Thaumaturg has a point !!!
Beside this ... Cleric destroyed an important fleet of Alphabravo.
If there are agreements about those above ... I would like to know about them.
If not ... we are only half way there.

Yours sincerely,
Assisi
Ruler of Nemesis
Knight of the Order

Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a close look on the situation that Thauma brought up ... I realized that there are no significant differences between what the both parties involved took from the other by planet attacks.
So ... in my opinion it doesn't matter too much that Ori took planets from Brotherhood ( it's easier to call Kauzti, Aurion, Alpha, Charon and Zayn like this ) because the Brotherhood also attacked about the same number of planets that were Ori's.

What should count now are especially those integrations of Kautzi by Cleric and Chemo (58 and 149/07) and the destruction of Alphabravo's fleet from 141/0 by Cleric.

Silchas and Warhamma's situation should (maybe) be solved local and later.

Regards
Assisi
Ruler of Nemesis
Knight of the Order

Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 07:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hereby accept the capitulation of Ori on behalf of house Ashera and it's allies (excluding Templar) and agree to the terms presented by Chemo_03.

This agreement shall be null and void if Ori and/or it's allies do attack the house Ashera and/or it's allies (including Templars and possible future allies).
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad that both parties came to an undertanding.
I am pretty sure that the Ori are the most pleased about this. I never seen in my life such good agreement for the side that capitulated. And I hope that Ori understand this because I am sure that next time things will be much uglier.

But, on behalf of Nemesis, I have my own demands.
Are not territorial demands and I don't want resources or components either.
Calling my allies ( I am not talking about Ashera/Brown/Thalgados ) and building such huge fleet has its own price. A big one ...
Also my instinct tells me that things may not be done entirely and many forces are crawling in darkness conspiring against my house.

That's why :
- Chemo should be HP integrated ( by me ) for 2 months and pay 15% tax;
- X1 should be HP integrated ( by me ) for 1 month and pay 15% tax;
- Relic should be integrated ( he decides the way for this ) for 1 month ( by a member/ ally ) and pay 15% tax.
- none of the Ori should not enlarge their fleet until those above ends. Not even a probe. ( there are no enemies for you except us; still if an enemy shows up ... I will reconsider).
- until this happen ... all the members of the Ori (including Cleric until he is integrated by Kautzinger ) should share their entire map with us. Chemo and X1 to me while Relic can be absolved of this. Cleric should share the map with one of the Brotherhood or hurry up the integration.

### I should add that I already know X1 and Chemo's HPs. So ... I will not find any capital secret. ###

These demands are mine so if your house don't comply ... the agreement with Aurion should still stand.
It's not so much ... so I don't want to lose time discussing why, etc.
A short explanation : as I don't trust Ori entirely ... I must be sure that things are cool.
You should not see this as an aggresive attempt. If I would have decided to destroy some CP ... I could have landed just next to X1 ( few days ago ) and Relic would have been destroyed by Claudiu already.

I expect Ori to comply until 186/07 (included). I don't care if one leader or imperator is in vacation on a sunny planet ... Until now there was no ceasefire so if they are not at their command posts ... is not my problem.

Yours sincerely,
Assisi
Ruler of Nemesis
Knight of the Order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: