Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

LEPER KING
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
storm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

My patience is endless regarding you. If you're not getting tired neither am I. But wouldn't it all be much more fun if we had weapons that actually destroyed each others planets? At least, this might help you to understand that you are "GAME OVER"! Just hope that my special upgrade expires and I forget to start the engine for a few days... Meanwhile it would be an excellent idea if you'd stop calling yourself a king. The oligarchs have taken over the territory and the folks are not following you anymore since they discovered how generous the new regime is.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 20:44    Post subject: THE FALLEN: a joke! Reply with quote

The leper king was having his doctor, Dr. Acular attend to his leprocy as having parts falling off your body is just such a downer?!! Nurse Jackie told a joke to the Leper King to calm his nerves: "Why couldn't the pirate watch the movie that was playing in the movie theater?" stated Nurse Jackie. The Leper King said, "dont know". Well, my Leper King. "It was because it was rated ARRRRRRRRRR." stated Nurse Jackie
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:28    Post subject: THE FALLEN: a update! Reply with quote

The Leper King finially on Home World in a safe house conducting attacks on the LOCUS horde. It seems they allow new starcaptions to work for them for a year and then take there assets by force. A standard opperations for the lot. Group cluster F***! Leper King has hired pirate Black Beard to raid the LOCUS planets taking there wine, woman, and gold! And its been a sweet hall!! The southern regions was very rich forcing the LOCUS to leave troops to protect there ill gotten gains. Other regions are under attack falling like ripe grapes! Now to the Vid Screen for a on planet interview: Polly Pirate here for Pirates News Now.... on the the deck of Black Beards war planet they are about to attack a LOCUS (Arcadia) planet....RAISE THE FLAG Boogger my waterboy" states Black Beard! A pirate flag goes up with one exception?! There are two silver forks in place of the bones!! At the same time the smiling friendly face to all is removed and the smiling joker face is in view to all! Then.... you can hear the music of Hall of the Mountain King being played to the planet as the attack begins. Black Beard laughs ARRRRRR bring me drink, red-eye for all!! The attacks against the weak MASTER went so well he had to send help to retake his lost gold! Drinks for all!! This bottle is from his lost world Busa... oh such a sweet grape. This is Polly Pirate for Pirates News Now signing out...
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 23:17    Post subject: THE FALLEN: they killed Kenny! Reply with quote

The LOCUST fleet (Master) slips through space hunting Black Beards war planet. Kenny in his hoody commanding the defence fleet chills in the captains chair. Kenny mumbles to the command crew a command. No one on the deck really knows what Kenny is saying. But, its seems commander Kenny is really excided and begins dancing on the seat of the command chair. LOCUST fleet launches there hugh fleet attacking the Black Beard defence fleet and the friendly warplanet of Black Beard?! Kenny mumbles something that sounds like this.... Flyyyyyrrrr, ooosss, bbbbaasters.... and the command ship is hit from missile fire. The support beam falls on commander Kennys hoody head and he is crushed as flat as a pancake!! "They killed Kenny" the crew yells and they return fire at the evil LOCUST hordes......
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:10    Post subject: THE FALLEN: we fear not the Nemensis (LOCUST horde) Reply with quote

Black Beard laughs and holds his drink up to all! Arrr..... the LOCUST horde run in fear, there planets fall and the hunt for wine, woman, and gold continues! We take there sweet grapes.... Arrr.... Leper King sends his grats to our fine haul that we send the Home World. Even today our Leper King fights the good fight against the universally hated evil Nemensis (LOCUST horde). With our continued efferts we will free our planets from the STORMtroopers and the cold hand of the LOCUST horde. [then you hear cheers and the party begins on Black Beards war planet]
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 21:45    Post subject: THE FALLEN: we fear not the Nemensis (LOCUST horde) Reply with quote

Dr. Crook (McDs pirate) and his feared parrot Corroboc walk up to the planet governor of the planet Zyci. The insect governor starts to speak and the pirate parrot Corroboc reaches over and bits off the insect governors head off?!! Dr. Crook states, Arrr..... bad parrot! We needed to find out where the chest of gold and wine are hidden. Pirate parrot Corroboc again reaches over and bits off another insect head of the ruling party. Insects start to turn and scatter as the pirate parrot Corroboc chases and eats them.... Arrr..... Corroboc save a few as we need them to work in the kitchen!
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 21:22    Post subject: THE FALLEN: Locust use the boot Reply with quote

Black Beard addresses his small attack fleet: The Assisi (LOCUST LEADER) war ships are attacking with his weak Master dogs behind his shaking old leg snapping and barking. As you see the Assisi Leaders leg is shaking in fear and he has relieved himself wetting his own leg. The plan is to take out his weak ship and take his wine and gold. Leave the woman as they are old and wrinkly, not worth the effort as we can not even sell them in the open market! [Black Beards fleet almost takes out a H8 with a much smaller fleet?! Black Beard is shown with his beard on fire in the damaged control room of his war planet after the space battle]
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 23:10    Post subject: THE FALLEN: we fear not the Nemensis (LOCUST horde) Reply with quote

BOOGGER slithers down the hallway to the chamber of power. The Leper King will be happy to hear Thaumatug and his H10, H5 and planet Vokosan (sugar daddy Frogs home planet) fall and ships soundly destroyed! BOOGGER steps in to the chamber to see Leper King trying to tape his fallen ear on... BOOGGER, we need fresh upgrades as my appendages are falling off?! Tremor parts are so eastern-block. What is the news of Black Beards efferts to retake planet Vokosan (universe pleasure planet) from the Locust horde. It was a great battle and the loses to the Nemensis where great! Goood, Boogger... what of parts, woman, wine, and gold. The Locust hauled it off as they seen us coming, my master as BOOGGER snickers.... Of course most of the haul was taken by Boogger and a box of parts, toothless woman and wine was left?! What did you say, Boogger the toothless woman's box and wine was left as the Leper King puts his hand up to help him to hear?! Yes my "LIMPER KING" as Boogger snickers quietly..... (Leper King waves Boogger off)
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 20:00    Post subject: THE FALLEN: we fear not the Nemensis (LOCUST horde) Reply with quote

BOOGGER picking his nose swaggers down the hallway to the chamber of power. LEPER KING can be heard yelling, "dam FROG that stupid manservant had to get himself killed by Paul Atreides". BOOGGER snickers as he and his two girl scouts enter the chamber of power. It seems Cpt Crook dressed as a clown carring a box of morcookies and Aaaar2-D2 is going to attack a Masterblaster planet in a bold move. What do you think of this plan BOOGGER? I wanted him to attack the Paul Atreides. Well, my master I can give you a ear full.... then the ear of the LEPER KING falls off. BOOGGER you are now my manservent and your new assignment is to get me a new ear.... "YES YOUR LIMPER THING" yells BOOGGER as he swaggers out of the chamber of power. LEPER KING turns his head to the toothless old woman and yells, "GET ME MORE TAPE, WOMAN". BOOGGER snickers, leperkings queen... snickers.....
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 22:37    Post subject: THE FALLEN: we fear not the Nemensis (LOCUST horde) Reply with quote

BOOGGER and his sidekick KATOE and of course BOOGGER's two girl scouts stand in the control room of the house warplanet. BLACK BEARD orders the warplanet to conduct a risky jump putting the whole fleet at risk! Manservent BOOGGER, you have better be right on this plan of yours or our collective hide is going to be toast. "RAISE THE COLORS, KATOE states BOOGGER as he snickers.... KATOE smiles behind the black mask. The two girl scouts lean into BOOGGER looking at KATOE. Oh.... we love the look, KATOE. A wartorn skull and bones(two forks) goes up with the smiling joker face in front of the warplanet?! Every one turns around and looks at Cpt Crook. Why are you looking at me, states Cpt Crook (dressed as a clown with a box of cookies). Nice touch, Cpt Crook as MASTERblaster will see it as he jumps past us going 90 plus light years away. BOOGGER snickers..... as the MASTERblaster jumps past the warplanet. "Nice touch, Cpt Crook" states Manservent BOOGGER as he snickers..... The clown smiles handing BOOGGER a cookie....
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 23:52    Post subject: THE FALLEN: we fear not the Nemisis (LOCUST horde) Reply with quote

Many rumors fly about the battles the Leper King and assocates (Boogger)are conducting. The LOCUST horde are far greater in strength and numbers, and yet Cpt Black Beard and assocate Boogger fights the good fight againt the universal hated LOCUST horde and there TREMOR advisors....
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 09:16    Post subject: THE FALLEN: ARRR2-D2 has got bugs Reply with quote

Now to the Vid Screen for a on warplanet interview: Polly Pirate here for Pirates News Now.... on the the deck of Black Beards warplanet we get rare glimps in the interworking of LEPER KINGS efferts to retake his home systems. We have just learned the LOCUS horde are planing to send a massive force to punish BLACK BEARD and we at PNN are here on board to give you the up to date efferts of the pirate Black Beard. We start by giving you a cap of the more resent efferts: MASTERblaster was drawn into a trap setup by BLACK BEARD and jumped to safty weeks before the trap was to be triped?! His allie, BIGmac showes up to his defence and this is our first story: ARRR2-D2 looks at his wooden peg leg and a nasty worm bug has drilled holes into and though out his wooden peg leg. This ugly bug is now looking at ARRR2-D2, "yes ARRR2-D2 I see you have bugs" states Cpt Crook. You should have worn protection when going into the robot pleasure palace (BEST BI)! Cpt. Crook (dressed as McDs clown) on duty in the control room chilling in the chair eating a quater pounder with cookie notes of the brite yellow growing glow of yellow light coming though the command window.... noooo...... thinks Cpt. Crook, not the BIGmac?!! ARRR2-D2 looks down at the bug infection and whips out his BIG-flame thrower and torchs his wooden peg leg?!! [you see ARRR2-D2 waving his on fire wooden peg leg in the air] Cpt. Crook see's the golden arches of BIGmac's warplanet in the fore ground and then see's ARRR2-D2 running around waving his on fire wooden peg leg [total pandemonium in the control room]. "FIRE FIRE" screams Cpt. Crook as he watchs ARRR2-D2 running around on fire, snickering quitly....?! The command crew hear this (FIRE-FIRE order) and fire weopons and launch the fleet at the massive fleet of BIGmac?!?! This is Polly Pirate here for Pirates News Now.... on the the deck of Black Beards warplanet.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow ... these so called pirates do not have the ability to really understand what's happening...
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 08:23    Post subject: THE FALLEN: TREMOR advisor stops in for a visit Reply with quote

A small warplanet of the NEMISIS group show up for tea..... "Dam LOCUS, here to eat everything in sight. They need to go on a diet..." states BOOGGER. (snickering as he walks down to the dinning hall for his morning tea)
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 23:37    Post subject: THE FALLEN: NEMISIS and TREMOR advisors stops in for tea Reply with quote

Two warplanets and over 6 imperials with shinney new ships show up to have tea and biskets?! There slug like hands of the NEMISIS group grabs the cups of tea.... wipe the liquid off there rotoney face, with there slug like arms...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: