Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

fourm and game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nella

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 16:28    Post subject: fourm and game Reply with quote

Rite guys and girls i know this is sed many times before but we need to start talking in the fourms more if new players see we arnt writing new posts or keeping the chit chat up y would they stay

i want every house leader to igm there subs to say start chating on the fourm if you have loads of subs tell the co leaders to start sending igms to them saying start talking

as for the game has anyone asked there friends to join kosmor i bet you havent and dont be afraid to ask them there your mates they probley like kosmor as well

and has any of the older players got e-mails to old players or even know them get them back

and maelstroem have you got any problem with me coping kosmor images and stuff like that and put on a few online fourms and websites to advatise kosmor

sorry about spelling writing fast as i am just about to go out if i get time ill cum back on later and correct mistakes
Nikoy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice initiative...! I hope Maeli doesnt mind if you advertise.
nella

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 16:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

well my words of wisdom has worked well lol not cum on guys start talking
nella

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 16:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

and by the way if any1 has any ideas on how to advatise more for free write on here or igm me cheers
nella

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the amount of people that has responed is ZERO come on guys and girls everyone wants more players on here but NO ONE has even responded get your ass in too gear
Legion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 08:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

explosions! happy now?
nella

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 16:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

very funny Laughing
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 18:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate your efforts to get things started, but it's kind of a chicken/egg problem. No one hear is talking, so there is nothing to join in. Also, there are not many players here, so there's not that much to talk about, and it's mostly with your allies, which you want to hide from your enemies. So it's not gonna be on the public forum.

But as Kosmor is not that interesting if you join as a new player, especially with a mostly inactive forum, (though the actual gameplay probably has more of an impact), we won't get many (if at all) new people, either.

So, either we all start talking in the hopes of keeping some more players despite the difficulties they may face while playing, or we get more players so talking restarts automatically.

You tried the first way, but you saw where it lead so far. For many years, many people didn't even participate in discussions or polls about the future of Kosmor, why would they come out of hiding for you?

And Maelstroem himself..well, that's another story Wink
nella

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 04:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I know what your saying but when a new player starts and trys to read the fourm and nobody is talking they feel like the game is dead

I bet there are people here that play other online games as well it don't take much to say join kosmor the more player that play kosmor and the players that turn pro the more money there is to get kosmor2 going
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 09:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

They get the feel that the game is dead, yes, but that's not that far from the truth anyways Wink
nella

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 16:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats why WE need to do sumthing not just sit here as players leave

lets be honest how many people have asked there friends to play i bet not many

even if everyone only gets one person to join thats doubled the number we have and more people to join kosmor2 when its finished

do you remember when we had 500 players there was always sumthing going on even if it was a argument about who attacked who first it made the game fun and funny

that is all lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: