Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Black Beards, the pirate's FIRE SALE: H11 for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:10    Post subject: Black Beards, the pirate's FIRE SALE: H11 for sale Reply with quote

[you see a slicked hair back, black suited, used starship(car) saleman] Arrrr..... This is BOOGGER here and we have a slightly damaged H11 for sale. The former owner, Nemesis, left there fine ship in a no parking site and we now have aquired this slightly damaged ship. There lost is your gain!! For only 1,000,000 credits you can fly off the lot with this fine H11 model. We take all offers and trades.... Arrr you ready for a steal of a deal! Buy now before they are all gone.... Arrr......
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 22:35    Post subject: Black Beards, the pirate's FIRE SALE: H11 for sale Reply with quote

[BOOGGER gets a call on the VID screen about NEMESIS showing up looking for there lost/taken H11 ships?!] Oh yes, we arrrrr having a barn burning of a sale today my fine alien buyers!! You can see we must move this fine ship (H11) before the MASTERblaster get on planet. Sooo.... look on the board as we are now selling this fine H11 for a 1,000,000 and we will throw in a weed wacker for free!! Yes, my alien friends a weed wacker if you buy the H11 before the MASTERblaster get on planet!! We arrrr... taking all bids. Look on the for sale board for arrrr.... deal!!
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 02:11    Post subject: Black Beards, the pirate's FIRE SALE: H8 for sale Reply with quote

[you see BOOGGER and his pirate R2 unit, Arrrr2-D2, leaning against a use H8 unit] YO, my fine alien friend. We have here a slightly damaged H8 unit we have takened.... I mean aquired for your gain. The NEMISIS have agreed to have us act as there agent for this fire sale. You can see we have removed most of the body parts from the command section and have used bondo to repair the holes found in this section. This is a found as is buy! ONLY 50,000 credits!! and we will throw in a weed wacker for taking care of the lawn crabs. [Arrrr2-D2 with his one peg leg starts to move and make noise] OK.... Arrrr2-D2 you are right.... This is a sale so, we will let this H8 go for only, yes only for 20,000 credits!!! [BOOGGER slicks back his grease hair] BOOGGER snickers........
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 20:10    Post subject: Black Beards, the pirate's FIRE SALE: H8 for sale-bugs buy!! Reply with quote

[BOOGGER is in the starship office kiiking back picking his nose looking at the taken starship though the window] Arrr2-D2 hobbles in and pushs BOOGGER out of his chair with his wooden peg leg... Now, now Arrr2-D2 your new leg is coming, and what is wrong with your strong wooden leg, Arrr2-D2? Bugs?! You mean termites Arrr2-D2, and yes they can eat your wooden leg... BOOGGER snickers..... Bugs are looking at the ship, Arrr2-D2?! Well move over, BOOGGER has got to sell a ship as mama needs new shoes! [BOOGGER slick back his greaser hair with his hands and heads out to the sales floor] Yes, yes my fine alien insectoid this is a sale you can write home to yurrr hive about. For only 200,000 credits and one fine weed wacker tossed in and its yours........ all of a sudden one of the instectoid just loses it when seeing the weed wacker. BOOGGER turns to Arrr2-D2 and says... must be the queen?! and BOOGGER slightly puts the offending weed wacker behind him. For the stress my queen we will sell the shinney ship for only 20,000 credits.. oh, did I say 20,000! You'll take it! Come right in and sign the papers......
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 08:02    Post subject: Black Beards, FIRE SALE: H11 for sale! Reply with quote

BOOGGER kiiking back in his starship office looking at all of the aquired ships BLACK BEARD has taken from the LOCUS horde. BOOGGER has got to move some of these ships..... Both momas (girl scouts) been harping on the needed red push-up bra they need for the pirates ball. Complaining about SJET new dress and shoes and her man buys them. BOOGGER starts to think.... ARRRR2-D2, get in here as I need you to check on something for me.... (ARRRR2-D2 hobbles in with eye patch on a sensor and a chard bug eatten wooden peg leg) Put up a H11 for sale, ARRRR2-D2... Lets see if the bugs are still around....
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 08:02    Post subject: BOOGGERs and ARRRR2-D2s FIRE SALE: H11 for sale! Reply with quote

ARRRR2-D2 hobbles onto the sales floor to see if any BUGs are hanging around the H11. ARRRR2-D2 hates bugs as they messed up his wooden peg leg and tool (robot pleasure palace-BEST BYE). In machine language ARRRR2-D2 swares as he sees a bunch of BUGs hanging around touching the for sale H11. BOOGGER states,out of the way ARRRR2-d2, moma needs a new pair of shoes! He slicks back his greeser hair and heads over to the BUGs... ARRRR2-D2 hates them BUGs and goes to the VID-screen and opens the online sales program... ARRRR2-D2 makes a little happy dance as he changes the online sales price... No BUG is going to get there buggy hands on a H11 if ARRRR2-D2 has anything to do about it?! ARRRR2-D2 changes the price to 500,000 from 50,000,000! ARRRR2-D2 makes a little happy dance as he hobbles onto the sales floor....
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 03:42    Post subject: ARRRR2-D2s FIRE SALE: H11 for sale! Reply with quote

ARRR2-D2 gets over to the H11 and sees them bugs are still hanging around wanting to buy a H11?! No bugs are going to get there mandables on a H11 if this machine has anything to do about it... thinks ARRR2-D2!! One quick click on the univeral cell and a sale of a H11 goes for 500,000 stellars! ARRRR2-D2 sides right up to BOOGGER and the slimmy bugs...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: