Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

transmission from the AustrianAlliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 13:57    Post subject: transmission from the AustrianAlliance Reply with quote

Hi out there, dear imperators of the galaxy!

Just wanted to inform you about recent happenings concerning my house:
If someone hates me without any reason from my point of view, I'll give you one.

If there are any volunteers which I don't know yet, just message me via interstellar contact mail.

Hereby I also announce that there is no "neutral" Thatrix-Coalition anymore and will never be again.

sgd.
ministry of foreign affairs
AustrianAlliance
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 17:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear michimike,

you gave us more then enough (since our last encounter, even more so counting all of them) reasons to "hate" you, though i think hate is a pretty harsh word. I don't like the sound of it. We live in a cruel universe, thats for sure, but that doesn't mean you have to be cruel to yourself.

Lets get back on topic. Reason, like, you attack a neutral house, conquer the ruler and declare them no longer neutral. You even deny them being neutral once again, which is a thing you can not do. If you treat them as friends/enemies (i would guess which one is more likely, but that would be a bit easy, wouldn't it?), it's your personal problem, this would not change their relationship to other houses per se.

But thats the good ol' michimike, the one we all love. Yes, not only are we not hating you, we even love you! Always good for some jokes, if we run out of people who attack us out of the blue, like now with Jack (Godspeed to you!), you always come back like a tumbler. Nice to see you found back to your old form once again.

Bread and circuses!
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear beloved neighbour Aurion!

Nice to hear still having some fans in this universe!
Yes, I don't take everything for deadly serious, the universe would be much sader then. But I mostly tell the truth and sometimes it sounds funny. Especially when the recipients don't know all facts, but mostly this is my aim not to show all facts immediatley... would lose the fun factor then.

Just a few more words to the case Tikonda: negotiations were a failure as he inherited to much of the anti-michimike body of thought, maybe from his former superordinate. And so, after the disclame of the negotiations, he should have calculated with the consequences. Reason enough, of course, to play now the surprised choirboy and pretending to hate me "only now". His neutrality was a fake. I'm not stupid enough not to notice the hidden idea behind and his hidden alliances against me. Better for me to react before the act and to show him not to play with me.

So, why do I know that he won't be neutral anymore? How can I say this?
Easy: we, Tikonda and me, will never be friends again. So having at least one enemy is enough not to be neutral Wink

And please, search a better reason to attack me. Nobody would believe in the neutrality of Tikonda. I just dropped the curtains. And it wouldn't be very exciting this way.

By the way: the 100 planets you own around my territory still are a thorn in my side, as once all of them used to wear the name "michimike" under their systems name. On the other hand you don't really have a reason to dislike me. Be happy with the planets you got. What would you be now without my planets? Treat me as your father *gg*

Yours sincerely,
michimike
Tikonda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 13:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear michimike: to say it loud and with all distintiveness, so even YOU can follow my words: we talked to each other in a friendly and forward-looking way and i was trustful. then you threatened me and commanded me to disarm my fleet, attacked and integrated me. and after that you asked if we can be friends. i told you, we would not be and i would do my very best to damage and harm you.

as i always stand by word as long as it is possible, i'm just executing what i promised. i gave you a chance for a cooperation, you were dumb enough to stroke me in the face. so stop being a crybaby and take it like a man.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 08:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tikonda!

I understand your frustration and convey comfort to you.
But I'm not happy about your attacks on planets of my house, which my subordinate got from you during your integration.

As I'm still on cease fire with the Noldor-Brotherhood, I also regard all split-ups and inheritors of Apocalypse's house as part of this agreement.

So I ask you now: are you still an "official" part of the Noldor-Brotherhood? Do you break this agreement just between you and me or is anyone else involved?

Yours sincerely,
michimike
AustrianAlliance
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 17:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear michimike,

The house Noldor-Brotherhood, aswell as it's inheritors and associates (for easy of writing "Noldor-Brotherhood") still recognize the cease fire with the imperator michimike/the house AustrianAlliance.

Tikonda is still part of this house, and therefore part of the cease fire, until the house Noldor-Brotherood or the imperator Tikonda decide otherwise.

He is though in no way officially sanctioned by the house Noldor-Brotherhood to break this agreement. He is free to leave to settle personal matters if needed, which doesn't affect any agreements between Noldor-Brotherhood and other houses.

Until he does so, anyone attacking Tikonda will be treated as attacking Noldor-Brotherhood.

If you got any question, feel free to contact me

Regards,
Aurion
Tikonda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 07:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok aurion... after talking to you i will quit my attacks for the next time. but i will not waive my rights on a single system michi stole, so i think this will be a topic for further discussions. this a favour i accord to you, but not to michi.
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 08:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear imperator Aurion!
Thank's for confirming the cease fire between the "Noldor-Brotherhood", as you define it, and the AustrianAlliance. I'll keep with it.

With his new attack today, after having already taken 5 plantes from my subordinate Spot, Tikonda clearly shows that he does NOT agree to the cease fire.

There is no need for any further discussion about the planets. They belong to the AustrianAlliance since there's never been an agreement, which allows Tikonda to take them back.
I did not steal nothing, we got them through the last integration of Tikonda and they belong to us now as all planets I lost to you, Aurion, still belong to you. And I always respected it in a way that you never had to fear to lose only one of them.

I ask you, Aurion, to believe in a peaceful future between us, although I now have to declare war on Tikonda again, due to all attacks he accomplished on planets of my house in the last days.

I also ask hereby for an official statment of Gshock about his position. Are you interested in working on a friendly relationship, based on our cease fire? Or are you going to break the cease fire, too, if I shoot your decoy Tikonda?
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 08:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear imperator michmike,

Please note that the attack happened before he announced he would stop, and most likely before he recieved my last messages. We are currently in a process of reorganizing, which means not everything is working like it should.

You should consider waiting for one last attack, even if this may sound stupid at first, as i don't think there will be one.

Regards
Aurion
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 16:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Aurion!

There was one conquering today, again. But I agree and will wait for one more attack, before I declare war on Tikonda. And if it doesn't happen, what I hope, I'll conquer at least the planets back, he conquered the last days without permission.

Kind regards,
michimike

date today: 157/3505
alienkid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 08:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

incoming transmission:
Message begins:
Why did Alpha attack my house which is neutral in the Ori/
Templar war? How did we provoke such an attack?
Message end:
Awaiting reply connection open...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: