Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Help a Noob plz!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mbubu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:31    Post subject: Help a Noob plz!!! Reply with quote

Hello, I just started and tryed to figure how to play that game but didn't work. I tryed to ask the guy over me in the hierarchy to help me out but he doesnt answer. So..., what am i suppose to nob? anyone got a noob step by step guide?
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

Welcome to Kosmor!

Please look at this thread, it may be long but will prove useful.

http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=8868

Just a quick one from me.

Look at your Navigation Tab, see planets that are white in colour, click these and then "Set Waypoint", try to choose the most bold as they are the largest, you will be able to colonise 9 of these added to your 1 Homeplanet.

Also I suggest you contact some guys like APOcalypse/Gshock/Ancient/Kautzinger, these are the ones who are closest to you and leaders of the houses around you.
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Durbot would be a good choice to head to first. Look for the planet named Durbot.
Mbubu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 14:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty that helps a lot.. but the topic doesn't! Smile
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe because you didn't look properly enough Wink.

Whilst you are colonising the planets, choose the highest producing of the 4 resources, Titanium/Energium/Optium/Plasma, and build the most amount of mines possible.
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 15:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or choose the highest two or three of the resources and divide your mines among them with the highest concentration of mines being devoted to the largest resource.

by doing this if you end in a bad situation where your being attacked somewhere down the road, then you won't suddenly have a shortage of resources when the enemy starts taking over all your gas giants which are the systems that mainly deliver plasma, etc, etc.

Lady Sjet
House Ulthwe
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

He/She only needs the resources if planning on building stuff with factories, and the prices of resources at the moment are so low it isn't worth it. Also his area I believe is heavily guarded so won't have that problem Wink.
Mbubu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 17:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

the productivity of each ressource is the same :S
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes on your Homeplanet it is the same, sorry forgot to say this, for your home planet at the moment set each to 15.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 18:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or, if the productivites are the same, or similar, favour plasma, as ships tend to use more of it than the other resources.

Also, note that a planet with low tax grows faster than one with higher tax (at 10% the growth stops, and above that, the planet will shrink), therefore, given that planets can get up to a million in size, it's worth setting the tax rate to 0% until the growth is much lower (and it's getting towards full) before setting any tax.
Mbubu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 20:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay i got 2 planet now and i now see what you mean by make more industries of the best ressource. now must i keep on leveling factories on every planet until i can or what?
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only level factories on your homeplanet, level mines on every planet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: