Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

My Return..
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 19:08    Post subject: My Return.. Reply with quote

...Message to all galactic members....

A long time ago, During a feirce battle with Troja, Robinhood was able to gain the advantage and position to attack me. Durring this battle many fellow friends were lost on both sides. At the end of the battle Robinhood of Troja was victorious, all of my house ships were destroyed, and my wp was severly damaged. Robinhhod was kind enouph to leave what was left of my crippled war planet be, and allow me to return home. During my long journey back home, my war planet jumped into an asteroid field, and with no defences left my war planet was taking heavy damage and before i could get to an excape pod, my war planet, with the extensive damage exploded. I thought that was my last day in the universe.
Some time later, with my memory spotty and not knowing who i was, i awoke on my HP. After many months of meditation i finaly remembered. I had ascended to the city of celestis. Knowing that my work was incomplete, i came back.
Fearfull that Troja would still harbor ill fealings, i began rebuilding anew under the assumed name of Prophet. Now is the time for all to know that i am Shadowmaster.
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 19:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDITED

OPEN TRANSMITION....
COMMUNICATIONS OPEN....

In response to declaration of war and other responces....

Yes, i did purchase components from Apoc some time ago. At the time of purchase there were no problems between our houses, and there were talks of friendship. This was before Apoc took control of Noldor_Brotherhood. The components purchased have nothing to do with now, and once things are purchased they are for whomever to do what they wish with.
There were several requests to attack Apoc from others before the conception of Noldor_Brotherhood. As its known, there were never any attacks twards Apoc nor Noldor-Brotherhood.
A time after Apocs taking control of Noldor-Brotherhood, Atlantis was strategicly attacked and eventualy broken apart. I myself thought is very odd that such small imperators had such great intel for perfect attacks to break up Atlantis, but not knowiing much about what was going on, i didn't give much thought to it. Later on, i began receiveing messages that Apoc was working with Mac and MePha and some others, giving them the info that they needed for the strategic attacks. I was informed that others were working on aquiering proof of this. In the meantime, i as any house leader, i began to do what i could to ensure the survival of my house and subs. I messaged many players, some to make friends and some to make agreements, as does everyone. AustrianAlliance being a direct neighbor, michi and myself made an agreement not to attack the other. At first it was thought that Michi would be an enemy, but as time went on, and cirtain things happened, we recently became allies. It was stated that my house and AustrianAlliance were preparing for war against Apoc. That is not true. It was only talked about as a what if we needed to attack situation.
In reguards to the attack of Sentient. Yes i integrated HER(SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE SENTIENT WAS A LADY I APOLOGIZE), it was at the request from (SOMEONE, WHO I CAN'T REMEMER), I DELETED THE MESSAGE UNITENTIONALY) that SHE be integrated.
(NOR DID ANYONE SEND OR POST ANY MESSAGE THAT SHE WAS OFFILIATED WITH ANYONE AFTER THE INTEGRATION)

Now, how does Apoc know that myself and Michi were getting ready to attack Noldor_Brotherhood? Has anyone asked that question? I'll tell you why. As i stated before, more proof was needed that Apoc was working with Mac and Mepha and some others. I message some players, most recently Mac. I told him that we were preparing to attack Apoc, and that if he were willing to work with us, i would make sure that no one else from my house would attack him. A few days later, War was declared on us! There is no other reason, nor any other provacation for Noldor_Brotherhood to declare war apon us. The few messages between myself and Mac, which was sent to Apoc is why war was declared. Mac is the only imperator who was informed of the alliance between my house and AustianAlliance, along with the fact that i had been talking with Tyr. No one else knew that info of Tyr, other than 2 others who i knew could be trusted fully, but Apoc knew....Because Mac gave him the info!
Who are you guys to say that we were expanding agressivly?

DURING OUR EXPANTION WE NEVER ONCE TOOK ANY PLANETS OF APOCS NOR NOLDOR-BROTHERHOOD.

You expanded, as has every other player! We have take mainly neutral planets, and most members of my house were already set up.

As Michi gave, i give the same..

I ask all of your housemembers and allies to leave you in the next 3 days and officially declare separation from you, which would spare them beeing punished as I never wanted to do any harm to you or any of your house members. But all who stay, you can count on fierce resistance!

I also grant anyone of my house who wishes to leave, the right to do so. other than that,
I accept your declaration. Let's have war. this will be fun.=)

I WI!L REPLY T* OTHER POST* SOON WH^N MY COMM SYSTEMS ARE WORKING PROPERLY AGA!N....

END TRANSMIS$!0N.....

Last edited by Cleric on Tue Oct 06, 2009 19:06; edited 4 times in total
Ahab

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 04:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for not lying anymore, shadowmaster

but regarding to the parts of your story about our house, especialy apo, i would like to say some things

apo and mepha, maybe also some others from their group, are friends for quite some time now, knowing each other from multiplayer game called kosmor.de, which is in my opinion based on our galaxie, maybe you try out playing it, can be much fun

what i want to say, is: talking ist not equal with working together!

i do also talk with imperators in other houses, even enemy houses, who i call friends

apo took the main lead of this house, while we were officially in war with mac, mepha and co
that status didnt change with that fact, we had and have still imperators down there fighting them

we do not yet know, what the future with mac, mepha and co will bring to us, but their information has helped declare war before you are fully prepared and not vice versa, what may be a good start of relationship that might once lead to neutrality

one more hting i have to ask out of personal interest. what if one of our members wants to leave our house and to keep out oh this war in two days? then michis ultimatum will be over, but yours not, so does that imperator have to keep his eyes open for michi, but not for you?

greetz Ahab
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear shadowmaster,

you violated your own ultimatum before even announcing it.

A long time ago, there lived a man called Abraham Lincoln. One of his most famous quotes is:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

You should think about it, before accusing us of working together with mac, or before announcing deadlines you already violated. It's also interesting that at least three people could have leaked the info, but you already know it's mac. You also did not take into account the possibility that the info was not leaked directly, but they told other people they deem trustworthy, which in turn told others..

I assume you do not know the full history between Noldor-Brotherhood and AustrianAlliance, thats probably the reason you see things like you do. I would recommend you to ask michimike, but he seems to be stuck in a time loop since some years, so that may be futile.

Regards,
Aurion
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shadowmaster,

I take the above message as a clear insult, and declaration of war. The cheek of someone like you to call dear Lady Sentient "him", this is unforgivable, and for this, we shall fight!

Alphabravo

Erm, ps - Sentient's female.
Gshock

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 13:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In reguards to the attack of Sentient. Yes i integrated him, it was at the request from Templar that he be integrated. Having old friends in templar, their request was fullfilled, and was the only reason he was integrated.

Are you suggesting that you need only be asked by an old friend to violate the space and right to self determination you enjoy? Perhaps even absent the plotting against us this alone would be reason to integrate you lest a friend ask you to attack us.

Quote:
Who are you guys to say that we were expanding agressivly? You expanded, as has every other player!

The difference is in how that expansion has taken place. We have not taken imperators by force except in defense.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Prophet, Shadowmaster however...

I read your message in parts and will answer to the most important reproaches.

I never spoke to mac. I actually have and never had any clue where his warplanet is flying around. For sure I was in contact with them while the Atlantis war - why not? We had the same enemy...

Today you wrote a message to Gshock, that our reason for war was a message to mac two days before we declare war - that is your argument for a collaboration between mac, mepha and me.
It is a fact and Ahab and Nikoy can confirm it, that we got the informations a long time before we declared war. These informations defintely contain no message between mac and you.

After Ahabs declaration of war we received further proofs from different sides, which beared us out in our decision.

By the way you did not purchased the components. I never got any credit for it.

Greetings
Apo
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurion wrote:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

These are indeed great words. For sure Lincoln used them in the right times . Even Aurion may not know how right he is Twisted Evil

Guys, with your posts, you insult our intelligence !!! Go on with what you started but stop this cheap play.

regards!
Giner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner paced around the bridge of his Warplanet thinking of the messages shown before him

Open Communication Channel: Galaxy-Wide

Dear Shadowmaster,

Please may I enquire as to who gave the order to attack Lady Sentient? As far as I know, no higher member of The Order asked such a thing, so please do not use the Templar name in vain, as the actions of one is not equal to a whole house.

Regards Giner.

---------------------------

Dear APOcalypse,

I must say I do not agree with your "cooperation" with Lord Mac in which to eliminate the members of Atlantis, during which time Lord Mac and his minions were also at war with us, this can be construed in many ways but it is too complicated a matter to be discussed here.

Regards Giner.

Close Communication Channel: Galaxy-Wide
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner,

if you want to, you can contact me on private channels.

Greetings
Apo
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official statement:

House Order_of_Templar neither requested nor approved the integration of Sentient! Something more, te leadership of the house was not even informed about this act!
Please retract any blame concerning this question.

The very delicate and sensitive to us question about the contradictory cooperation between APOcalypse and mac's piartes must be disscussed additionally.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 05:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I wrote before, if you are interested in talking contact me on private channels. I act as I act and I will not justify myself, but I will explain you what I did.
Excalibur

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 19:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

By the way you did not purchased the components. I never got any credit for it.

You still gave it to him and it's rightfully his.

Apocalypse, what are you afraid of that you want it on private channels?
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transmission Open...

For the components previously accuired from Apoc, it was greatly appritiated. At the time of the transaction, i promise you that the course we are now on was not foreseen nor thought to be following. Any missleadings that have occured were not intended and i appolagize for them. I ..System error. System error...System ...

transmission terminated.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 04:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur,

as I said I will not justify myself. What Nikoy will do with the informations I gave him yesterday is his point. Either he makes it public or not.

Greetings
APO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: