Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

The Black Company

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gozer
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 21:52    Post subject: The Black Company Reply with quote

Historically, the Black Company has been a mercenary company, contracting with various empires for pay. The Company has always scrupulously honored its commitments, punishing those who did not honor theirs. Since arriving in this galaxy, however, the brethren of the Company has seen the value in giving up the mercenary life and building lives in your friendly (for the most part) galaxy. This transition began with requests for assistance from victims of pirates wreaking havoc among the populous, which led to contact with the glorious and beneficent Nikoy of the Order of Templar. Over time, subsequent dealings led to a sense of mutual trust, the result of which was an offer by Nikoy for the Company to join the vast Order of Templar brotherhood.

In response, I, Croaker, Captain of the Black Company, formally accept this gracious offer.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 09:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, Nikoy and the whole Order of Templar welcome the Black Company and Croaker into our organization. I officialy declare this house a wing of our Order and soon probably to be full-fledged member!
May we live in honour side by side together for long time!

Welcome Croaker!
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 06:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Croaker!

Sadly I have to admit that it was a bad decision to join Nikoys alliance and to attack the AustrianAlliance, as he obviously just sent out attack orders to all his allies without having a plan how to defend them.

I give you the chance herewith to officially leave this alliance to have a new and neutral restart!

Kind regards,
Admiral michimike
AustrianAlliance
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 08:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Croaker,

I declare my deepest regrets on those happend !
The Templars want to state once again our support which will be now concentrated on rebuilding of your fleet and House. And this ... not connected to your future status regarding our alliance.

Even being defeated, you helped us a lot today in a way that will take shape in the next days. And we thank you for this and for how we colaborated until now. Hope that we will continue in the future.

Regards !
Assisi

P.S. : Michi ... I don't remember for you to jump into aiding Shadow when he needed it the most.
If I remember well ... you fled away from our sight real fast.
Gozer
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fault for this defeat lies entirely with me. I allowed myself to become distracted by other matters, failing to heed the obvious danger and warning from Nikoy.

I apologize to Locutus, who lost many ships entrusted to my care.

After offering payment to Locutus for his losses, I will be withdrawing for a time to rebuild and reflect.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 05:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Assisi!

I don't know how you explain my jump to Shadowclerics fleet else than intending to support him? It is self evident that I would not put my warplanet in danger to destroy the whole fleet of all my subs just to try to defend one of them it theres's no chance anyway. But of course for you it would have been better if I would have capitulated early.

But I won't, how much cp you ever have, you are just conquering my planets. Annoying of course, when you get some shipyards to destruct, but anyway I have a lot of planets and a lot of shipyards so there's no reason and I'll take my planets back anyway after you left them for some days.

Do you know Sisyphus? Nikoy remembers me of him.

Kind regards,
michimike
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 06:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know michi that is more that just some planets ...

And this time you will not take them back . Last time you got help from your sneaky friend that can't help you like she did against Giner. Even if she could ... would be no use for you.

Did I told you that I like when you're angry ? Let me tell you that you're even more when you're afraid .

Best regards !
Assisi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: