Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

LEPER KING
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 20:41    Post subject: LEPER KING Reply with quote

The Leper King was banished to a barren rock in deep space plotting his return! "Frog, bring me my meal you hopping slave," states the Leper King. "Yes, master. Your meal and space report on the approaching fleet awaits your Leper Master." states manservant Frog. The Leper King slams his fist on the table and his arm falls off?! Not another appendage... "Leper Master, don't worry as new meat... I mean new body parts are coming to us, Leper Master!" states manservant Frog. "Frog, you better be right or I will have you as my next meal..." states the Leper King. The Leper King puts in his glass left eye back into his head sideways. Manservant Frog quitely snickers to himself at the sideways glass eye of the Leper King moves around when he speaks..
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 21:42    Post subject: LEPER KING attacks the fleet and flying pebble Reply with quote

LEPER KING looks though the telescope at the fleet and warplanet on a attack vector. "FROG, bring me a loser starcaptain. I need them to attack this flying pebble and fleet." Manservent FROG drags a clean upstanding starcaptain into the LEPER KINGS office and he stands at attention. LEPER KING weases wial he yells, "Captain, I need you to attack and destroy this fleet that is planing to attack me." The LEPER KING points to the sky and his middle finger falls off unto the ground. Both the Captain and LEPER KING look at the finger on the ground. Hmmm..... "looks like I need a new finger," states the LEPER KING. Attack and destroy every thing, Captain. The Captain leaves and attacks the fleet and warplant with a H3 destroying one ship on round one! It took more then 3 ships to destroy the Captains ship. The enemy fleet stops in there tracks and ran.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 21:39    Post subject: LEPER KING is attacked/nuked by AKAITO Reply with quote

Leper King was trying to attach is middle finger, as the LK was thinking he would have needed of it. Manservant Frog came running into the office screaming at that moment. "Food, sweet food is coming Master." states hopping manservant Frog. Leper King just watches his Leper Fleet go up in smoke?! Frog was by himself planing his dinner... finger nuggets first. Mmmm.... finger nuggets mudders Frog. "Fire your weopons you DOGS" yells Leper King at his great fleet. LK flips his half attached middle finger at the attacking AKAITO fleet and it fall backwards and off his hand. Hmmm.... A sign.... a sign this leader is powerfull. Much more powerfull then my currently limpy leader! And where is my former limpy leader?!
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 22:55    Post subject: manservant FROG looks for yellow paint?! for THE PLAN. Reply with quote

Manservant Frog drags his limp leg down the hallway looking on the floor left and right for the masters lost item. Snickering all the way to Leper Kings office. It seems the Leper King lost another minor appendage.... A big toe?! I'm sure the office guard dog found it under the desk and ran off down the hall. Frog snickers to himself as he thinks to himself about the guard dog pulling the masters toe off his nerve damaged and dead masters foot. At the office door frog hears, "FROG, did you find my toe? You lazy lizard." states the Leper King. "No, master. Just a bone or toe... I mean two master?!" quietly snicking to himself. Frog we need fresh body parts. Have you been looking for some easy pray? Yess... master, me's been looking for meat master, I mean parts master. But, they all run away master. We need a plan Frog.... Hmmm..... paint a yellow smiling face on the front of our warplanet, Frog! They will think we are friendly!! The glass eye of the Leper King rolls around in his head as he laughs with joy on THE PLAN.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:00    Post subject: THE PLAN?! A jokers smiley Reply with quote

Manservant FROG shuffles down the hall to the maintance office looking for a can of yellow paint... "Hmm...." A smiling yellow face, A BIG smiling yellow face painted on the front of our flying peble, inviting yes?! But not very fearfull... [FROG stops in his tracks! Smiles, and picks up a can of RED paint!!] Many days later, Leper King was watching his mighty small fleet begin a attack on a neutral friendly to all planet. "What is wrong with these fish people, FROG?" "It seem they are all running around screaming with fear?" [FROG is snickering in the wing] and we have not even attacked with our fleet yet... FROG! What have you done? Frog replies snickering; "Master, I just added a little red paint to the smiling yellow face Master. I made it a smiling joker face Master!"
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 02:36    Post subject: Looking for a Mate, Maty! Reply with quote

Manservent FROG limps toward the pacing LEPERKING. "FROG, it seems my house is without a queen". Every great house has a queen, FROG. Manservent FROG snickers, "Yes master, every house does have a queen. But, it seems they end up as dinner, I mean parts sir?!" The LEPERKING looks at his left ring finger... yes her finger did come in handy, FROG Hmm... We need a new queen FROG! Find one! Manservent FROG swaggers down the hall. Me's need sweet meat's, mumbles FROG... mmm... meat's. Manservent FROG stops in his tracks, and looks at the VID-screen. Miss Bell Swan.... manservent rubs his chin... looks like sweet meat's to me. Meess master would like sweet meats Miss Bell Swan! Manservent limps down the hall to the LEPERKING with his findings.

Last edited by BLACK_BEARD on Tue Dec 08, 2009 22:13; edited 1 time in total
storm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 09:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The queen won't be delicious. You should be aware not to burn your tongue or your fingers!" storm bursted into laughter.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 22:36    Post subject: GOOSE, for the holidays Reply with quote

Manservent FROG was egerly looking though the house cook book... cookies... mmmm... cookies?! This is of no help mutters FROG. We need to find out how to cook, SWAN. House leader Stormy suggest this Miss Swan is tuff and tasteless. To the VID-SCREEN to look up on google.universe for how to cook SWAN. Hmmm... this Swan creature looks like a goose?! But, bigger!! This looks like a good receipy for goose! Soo.. to goose this SWAN we's need to find a few items and cook over a open fire. FROG snickers, goosing this SWAN sounds like a lot of work and care must be taken as to not burn ones fingers on the open fire!
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Giner placed down his sword and took off his helmet, he read the above message placed before him, the so called Leper King must choose his words carefully if he wishes to live through the night.
Nella

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 14:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Abbot Nella walked onto the bridge of his new Mothership a message was waiting for him about a threat to a friend of templar

He looked at the message for a few seconds before shouting out to his comms Cadet

Send this data stream to Leper King

The cadet asked what was in it
Abbot Nella just sed 'it says young cadet how deadly swans are and how sorry i feel if he thinks he could take a swan down' the cadet just smiled and walk off to send the message
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 00:27    Post subject: Mikey the Man Monk and his PBR(beer) Reply with quote

Mikey the Man Monk (MMM) was puting away a PBR when manservent FROG comes through the chaple door. Fryer, I have need of your services! states FROG. Well, FROG! Mikey the Man Monk is at your service! What can I, Man Monk Mikey do for the great house MORCOOKIES? Maybe, a warm cookie? or a blessing for your great fleet or was it feet of terror. FROG snickers, yes Mikey.... Our master is in needed of some one to provide services to the up and coming wedding of Master Leperking and Miss Swan! and of course provide dinner arangements for the many guest who will wish to join in the festive event. YES, a proper meal for such a event!! PBR, FROG? Oh, yes Fryer let us drink to your proper frying, I mean cooking of the meal.... they both smile wial toasting there beer to each other.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 00:41    Post subject: Walnuts, MnM's, & PBR for the Holidays! Reply with quote

Manservent FROG was having a brew with Man Monk Mikey in the chapel when LeperKing demand FROG's presents over the speaker system. Man Monk smiles.... FROG smiles.... It seems my master is upset with me, Man Monk Mikey?! Yes, FROG it seems you could be right! Would you like to join me in the office, Man Monk! Oh, yes FROG its been over a year sence I have been out of my chapel... you know house arrest and all. FROG snickers.... yes, you should have not been drinking so much that night and remove the masters left eye with your fork thinking it was a grape... Oh yes, FROG. It was a rather tasty grape, FROG!! Both walked to the office doors and the two guards and war dogs all took a step back.. One of the guards says, what is Mad Monk Mikey doing out of his chapel?!! It's ok boys, we have been called into the office for a meeting. The guards look at each other and then to Mad Monk Mikey and at the PBR in one hand and a fork in the other?!! FROG snickers... and opens the office door and states to the guards, Mad Monk Mikey doesnt like the use of Mad and would like to be called Man Monk Mikey. In the office LEPERKING stands up and says, FROG are you mad? Letting Mad Monk Mikey out of the chapel! No No master, Man Monk Mikey is hear to help in the wedding and dinner. Oh.... I see.... Well, FROG I have something hear that may change the wedding plans. Watch this video! It shows the 110 pound Miss Sjet with two walnuts in her left hand screaming at her servents then crushing the two walnuts with little or no effert. So, master what does this have to do with the wedding master, states FROG. Mad Monk Mickey points with his fork at the video, you fool FROG, look at the fear in the male guards and servents!! Yes... Yes.... I see Mad Monk they all look down between there legs and look up in fear!! Could this Miss Sjet be a proper bride for our master? Mad Monk Mikey taps his PBR with his fork as FROG snickers with LEPERKING playing with his newly attached ring finger. Maybe FROG, maybe.... states the LEPERKING.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 05:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ensign, the latest received data shows that Leper is still going for Lady's planet.

Yes, Sir! It sure looks like it.

Damn it! I'm in no mood today for this kind of stuff.

Sir, do you want to delay a decision till tomorow ?

No ... no delay. But first we must give him a chance. We'll try diplomacy for now.
Open a secure channel to LeperKing

Yes, Sir! Channel open.

<< Greetings LeperKing of Morcookies,

As I am sure you know ... Lady Sjet is our closest ally.
Your latest declarations and moves were a bit alarming.
Think better if you really want to go that direction.

Regards!
Assisi, Knight of The Order of Templar
>>

He will understand ... now is his call.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:49    Post subject: A LITTLE HOLIDAY CHEER Reply with quote

Leper King yells into the house speaker, "Frog turn up the X-mas music for all! Light the yull log, Mad Monk Mikey! I've been good this year and presents await for all! I'm turning in and await my X-mas gifts in the morning!! Mad Monk and Frog you have the helm." The Leper King puts out a plate of MOR-cookies and a nice tall glass of milk for Santa Klaus just before he turns in for the nite.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 21:42    Post subject: SANTA KLAUS brings gifts?! Reply with quote

Leper Kings Warplanet slips though space with a big smiling yellow face painted on a large white sheet in the front of the warplanet. The words found below the friendly face stating, "FRIENDS TO ALL". The Leper King sleeping in his bed on this X-mas day dreaming of figgy pudding and many presents from Santa Klaus! At the helm of the warplanet is Mad Monk Mikey eating MnM's and drinking PBR with manservant FROG talking to himself.... nuckle nuggets.... hmm.... nuckles. The warplanet approaches the prison planet of Miss Sjet. "RAISE THE FLAG FROG" states Mad Monk! Yes, fryer states FROG. A pirate flag goes up with one exception?! There are two silver forks in place of the bones!! At the same time the smiling friendly face to all is removed and the smiling joker face is in view to all! Then.... you can hear the music of Hall of the Mountain King being played to the planet as the attack begins. Both Mad Monk Mikey and FROG turn back to see RIP TORN smiling. Nice touch RIP TORN states Mad Monk as FROG snickers with a smile. The prison planet of Miss Sjet falls.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: