Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Transmissions from the Galactic Embassy of Arcadia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 06:22    Post subject: Transmissions from the Galactic Embassy of Arcadia Reply with quote

Anouncement by the Government of Arcadia

The dawning of a new age is upon the people of Arcadia, formerly known as the empire of Astro Turf, as it announces to the galaxy its break from its brothers and sisters within the Order of Templar to form a newly independent, fair and powerful new house.

Celebrations across Arcadian territories are set to continue for many days marking a new chapter in the advancement and security of the Arcadian people. Along with the declaration of independence from the Order of Templar, the house has adopted an ancient name too.

Once name of leader Darius's previous empire, the small and flourishing empire of Arcadia lay in an area now known as the Pirate's Enclave. This small and defenceless house was driven to destruction by the infamous pirates which resulted not only in the exile of Darius and his allies, but in the destruction of the heroic Bellocks and the house State of Union as that house attempted to free Arcadia from the clutches of the pirates.

In an address to his people, Darius proclaimed "The great and honourable name of Arcadia will be bestowed upon our empire once more. Our house is now strong, we shall stand up to adversity and Arcadia will now take it's position amongst the great houses of the galaxy".

Darius was however adament at his address that the break to independence from the Order of Templar does not mean that it is any less committed to its special ally and former superordinate. "On the contrary..." claimed Darius, "we shall continue to support The Order's galactic policy, both strategically and militarily so long as it does not compromise the sovereignty or prerogatives of Arcadia" he continued.

Arcadia shall enter into a period of 'wing' status with the Order of Templar whilst it re-negotiates treaties with the major houses. Throughout this period therefore its treaties with other parties are to be considered the same as those of Templar. Arcadia shall be contacting all independent houses in the Galaxy shortly directly to agree new diplomacy terms between it and the newly independent house of Arcadia.

Arcadia celebrates many feats today, it is financially and resource secure, its fleet experienced from battle and its allies strong. However, in its paramount pursuit of the safety of the house, the Government of Arcadia will embark on its most ambitious fleet expansion program ever seen. "The government of Arcadia vows to increase it's defensive and offensive fleet so that it may play an even larger role alongside it's allies". Darius continues, "It will remain our chief goal to explore and extend a ray of hope and civility to the peoples of new worlds, whilst defending the message of our house and exporting our message around the universe. As such I shall defend this message, our people, and the integrity of the Arcadia with a fleet scantily rivalled in size anywhere in the universe".

Transmission from the Galactic Embassy of Arcadia and Temple of Universal Enlightenment
Darius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diplomatic anouncement by the Government of Arcadia

Arcadia is pleased to announce the outcome of its diplomatic discussions with various houses within the galactic community as it forges ahead under its own independence.

Darius, leader of Arcadia, has engaged in correspondence with many leading houses to establish terms of peace and to lay forth a solid set of agreements in order to instigate bonds with houses never before engaged with Arcadia.

Darius states "We approached houses we beleived to be neutral or their status unknown to us, many of which we have not shared any dialogue with before, to introduce our house and to lay in place NAT peace terms. Some of the houses we approached were unknown to us and their diplomatic status unsure. It was for this reason that we contacted these houses to clarify the diplomatic situation and to lay nin place foundations for strong friendships."

Arcadia will retain its special relationship with the Order of Templar and as such, its known allies shall automatically qualify for ally status with this house. Equally, Arcadia will also share common enemies with the Order. It is however the the goal of Arcadia to stand on its own feet as an independent house and whilst it will always cherish the relationship it has with the Order of Templar, it must establish formalities with houses in its own name.

We are delighted therefore to announce that NAT agreements have been agreed with the following houses. Unfortunately, a number of houses did not respond to our NAT request and therefore can only be treated as potentially hostile for the safety of our house.

NAT AGREEMENTS IN PLACE (NEUTRAL)

MrBrown
Umbranox
Sacred_Order_Thalgados
Claudiu
Lemuria
Do

ALLIES OF ARCADIA
The following houses are friends of Arcadia and no such formal agreements are in place with these houses.

Order of Templar
Walhalla
Templar_whales
Ashera
Nemesis
Templar_Order
Inspiration
Dark_Night
Ulthwe
Thauma_Templars
Sanctuary
Templar_Black
Borg
ISA
Doriath
SRY

ENEMIES OF ARCADIA
The following houses are deemed extremely hostile and no such formal agreements are in place with these houses. Offensive manoeuvres are on-going or may be undertaken against these houses on sight.

meins
Asgard
MORCOOKIES
Stallone
anatomy
coke
Tech
ÖSTERREICH
areno
welke
Ori

STATUS UNKNOWN
These houses's status is unknown to Arcadia and therefore treated as potentially hostile. Offensive manoeuvres may be undertaken against these houses on sight.

Silence (awaiting NAT proposal)
DisasterArea (awaiting NAT proposal)
Noldor_Brotherhood (awaiting NAT proposal)
Basterds (awaiting NAT proposal)

All other houses are not considered as an immediate threat and no diplomatic stance has been assigned.

This list shall be updated periodically as changes occur. Houses are advised to contact Darius if any information is deemed incorrect.

Transmission from the Galactic Embassy of Arcadia and Temple of Universal Enlightenment

Last edited by Darius on Sat Jul 09, 2011 16:57; edited 3 times in total
Darius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 08:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Declaration of War by the War Ministry of the Government of Arcadia

Arcadia has once again entered into a state of war following the merciless attack on outpost planet Tosanqua by Commander Galahad.

I, Darius, leader of Arcadia, hereby announce that we declare war on Galahad, who is currently occupying an un-welcomed position within the House Lemuria; a neutral house to Arcadia. Galahad performed an unauthorised entry into Arcadian territory and then proceeded to attack our outpost in that zone. This will not be tolerated under any circumstances and until a full apology and remedy is offered by Galahad, we shall pursue him until he is brought to justice.

BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 15:21    Post subject: THE FALLEN Reply with quote

Arrr Matty, you got any wine, woman, or gold in your area there matty? HOUSE MORCOOKIES
Darius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 09:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED RESPONSE

Thank you for your communique.

Unfortunately due to your diplomatic status with Arcadia we are unable to enter into communication with you of any kind.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 22:39    Post subject: Gold rush to Arcadia Reply with quote

Arrr..... You must have lots of wine, woman, and gold! Unlike them there gonadless Stormtroopers! No woman! No wine!! and NO gold!!!
Darius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 09:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anouncement of Victory by the Government of Arcadia

Arcadia is pleased to announce the victorious conquest of house Do.

Darius, leader of Arcadia is pleased to announce to successful assimilation of house Do into the territories of Arcadia. Darius said "Do was, and continues to be an enemy of Arcadia, however, following our conquest of Do's home planet we shall re-enter into talks with that house so that we are able to conclude this matter fairly and in a just way. We shall not be tyranical in our actions and whilst we have applied a short term high rate of tax on Do, we shall review this following succesful talks with the leader of the house and should these be fruitful, we will allow Do to gain independence once more should our terms be agreed to. No further military actions shall be taken against Do at this moment in time, however, unauthorised attempts to break with Arcadia may provoke further actions against that house. We fully expect the leader of Do to accept the authority of Arcadia during this time whilst we lay down our conditions and it is our hope that Do will co-operate with us during this time".

Last edited by Darius on Mon Jun 20, 2011 09:45; edited 1 time in total
_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder...
My therapist says that I didn't declare war to your house, and never attacked you since the war against Templar ended. My lawyer agrees. Thats why I do wonder why I am a enemy of your house.
Hugo_Stiglitz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 08:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commander Darius.
Who are you and why is the house "Basterds" on the list of your enemies?
We don't even know each other yet!
Could you please explain your declaration?
_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 02:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

As everyone should know we did surrender to Templar and had to give up lots of planets. No problem so far.
But he told me in the privat channels, that after he formed his own house we should surrender once more and pay him a tribute once more, because the arrangement we had with Templar dosnt concern him anymore. I guess that means he is eager to find a reason for war, because his arguments are far-fetched. I also think, that if we fight back he'll tell everyone of his old allies (Templar for example) that we did attack him first and stuff.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 03:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings imperators,

Being one of Darius "old allies" ... I want to make clear that, at least atm, Nemesis is neutral regarding this (potentially) conflict.
Again ... it's nothing more then a simple observation ... but seems that both parties choosed/think about radical actions without trying more on diplomacy.

Regards!

Assisi
Ruler of Nemesis
Knight of The Order
_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 09:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not in the position to defend myself with my small fleet. And the reason he attacked my HP is obviously made up.
He's threatening me that if I don't accept his conditions he will attack me. Nice diplomacy
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 22:03    Post subject: Pirate Black Beard stumbles out of the Rusty Nail! Reply with quote

(ISA, a STORMtrooper LOCUST allie attacked our home world. LeperKing returns to home world to assist in the retaking of our peaseful farming and pleasure ranch communities.) Pirate BLACK BEARD slams down his drink of water and stumbles out of the pirate bar the Rusty Nail. Falls face first into the street, out cold. The crew of the warplanet look at this famous pirate and look at each other. "Stand him up and give him a proper drink......" Redeye wiskey is given to the drunk pirate?! The whites of the pirates eye turn red and he comes around.... Arrrr..... Give me that bottle there mattie.... His hands shake so much that he cant hold the bottle of redeye long....
Darius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 09:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings all

I shall state my position and unravel some of the slight untruths being spoken by Empi.

The Conquest of the House of Do
As I had announced above some time ago, Arcadia split from the great House of Templar to form a new independent house. As part of this split I wanted to extend all imperators of this galaxy the courtesy of outlining our diplomatic stances with all the great houses. Many of these stances were established based on Arcadia's enduring alliance with Templar and its former members and of course its enemies.

I stated our diplomatic stances with all major houses so that I could instigate communications with many houses so that we could help build new relationships and put to bed old grievances. In the case of Empi, I clearly stated above that we deemed the house of Do to be an enemy at that point in time and since my announcement was made, no attempt was made from Empi or any other other former enemy to try to establish a new relationship. In accordance with the diplomatic status allocated, I clearly stated any action that may be taken against houses and I have made no secret of this.

Whilst taking part on a routine patrol, my WP located the HP of Empi and based on our diplomatic status with that house we seized that HP. I then entered into a period of negotiation with Empi which I have revised many times following Empi's protests and I have allowed Empi to declare independence based on one condition. I have not taken any action against Empi other than to re-integrate him whilst negotiations are on-going and, as I strongly stipulated to Empi, I do not desire war with the House of Do. However, whilst negotiations take place, I do expect my single term of non-independence to be adhered to and I expect this condition to be respected.

We live in a universe full of machiavellian intent and many enemies of mine and indeed my allies have used the cloak of peace to carry out hostilities in the past and based on that, as a house we can not rely on a wait-and-see approach when dealing with houses we have not had direct dealings with before. First and foremost, I have always been very clear with regards my stance with all houses including the actions I shall take on sight against those houses.

I shall grant Empi his independence when our negotiations have taken place, until then, I insist Empi remains a part of my house until independence is granted. As victor in the conquest against this house I expect this condition to be adhered to as should be customary in any battle. As stated, it is not my intention to take further action against this house if this condition is adhered to whilst further discussions take place to resolve this matter.

Diplomatic Stance with the House of Basterds
Enemy status was applied to the House of Basterds based on intelligence we have secured that allude to the connection that this house has with 'The Pirates'. This not being the case, I would be happy to enter into discussions to establish a NAT with that house and I shall instigate communication with the leader of that house through private channels.

Darius
Supreme Leader of the Empire of Arcadia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: