Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Announcement to the doom of the Order of Templar
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 07:45    Post subject: Announcement to the doom of the Order of Templar Reply with quote

Dear imperators of the Galaxy!

As you may have noticed, the two greatest houses are at war with each other.
Soon there will be a big decision for the future leaderships in this universe!

Either the Templars will become manifest in their role by defeating the AustrianAlliance or the AustrianAlliance will defeat the Templars forever. There won't be any way between.

In case of the second possibilty I give you now the chance to declare neutral from The Order of Templar!

For Templar-members: declare indpendence from your house and rename your housename, if there is "Templar" in it. Then state your loyalty to the AustrianAlliance as an answer to this announcement.
For all non-Templars, who are neither member of AustiranAlliance or Ori: state your loyalty to the AustrianAlliance as an answer to this announcement or as an interstallar mail to my warplanet.

You have 3 days time to answer.

What's this loyalty-statment for? It increases your chance to get out of target and helps to simplify all negotiations with my house after this war! If you do not state your loyality before the ending of this war, it could be impossible to get a non-aggression-treaty with the AustrianAlliance.

Furthermore I'm going to declare war on all houses and imperators with "Templar" in their name.

Yours sincerely,
michimike
leader of the AustrianAlliance

PS: please no statements from loyal Templar members in here, although the title seems very provoking! You can use your own channels. Thanks.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pitiful imperator Michi ... you still don't get it Wink

I must begin by admiting that The Order of Templar needs someone like you and your little friend. Without you we don't have the sense to exist. This makes you a close ones for us Wink

You always loved the big words. But every time you were defeated ... a sweet silence came from your comunication channels. I would like to hear it again Twisted Evil
You just found your Nemesis!

Beauseant Templars!

P.S. : it was indeed too provocative to let this like it is. If this statement was writen on you house channels ... maybe I would have respected your wish. Like this ... I have no reason to do it. Thank you for your understanding !

Last edited by Assisi on Sat Dec 19, 2009 16:34; edited 1 time in total
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 15:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pitiful imperator Assisi!

Are you not clever enough to open your own treat to send out your commiserations? They are in no way answer to what I announced and complicate your allies the chance to care for their future. You feel much more secure than you really are.

If you want to see your fleet again, you should better declare independence. And do not tell me afterwards, that I didn't alert you.

There is no answer needed to this as you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. Because in this universe the facts are that you are the blind invaders. How do you think you could ever defeat me, while knowing nothing about me? You will never catch my warplanet, if I don't want you to.

Downfall to the Templars!
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time will tell michi ... time will tell. Wink

I wonder what will you say IF ( let's think about the posibility Idea ) you will be defeated ? Will you say that we begged you into letting us catch you ???
Or the silence will rule your domain again ?

Btw ... I like you more when you are angry:) ... much more. Twisted Evil

P.S. when I said "pitiful" ... was not an offence. Trust me that I was a bit sympathetic to you.
Locutus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 17:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, Locutus, pledge full support for the Great Order of Templar!

You michimike do not accept neutrality. You clearly stated that anyone willing to become neutral will need to state his loyalty to AustrianAlliance. That is NOT neutrality.

Your offer for neutrality for all those that might feel like they would not get involved was legitimate, and almost a kind move. However, requesting them to surrender your authority makes it null and void.

Our allies were made out of friendship and cooperation against common threats, not by threatening them, just like you did. I don't know how you can put your existence at stake when you are only supported by those you oppressed. You might have noticed, some of our allies are those you and your friends once oppressed and have been given a chance to rebuild themselves. I believe in all of them as they know how bad you all can be to fellow imperators, and consider you shall not continue such oppression.

Long live Templars!
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 00:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

----Communication Channels Open-----
--Jamming Signals Activated--

Greetings to all races and being's in the gallaxy,

I am ShadowCleric, Leader of Ori, and Ori Alliance. Foregoing the details, It is now known to all that some of us are at war. This will be a war that our generation's will lecture of.
I wish it know, that all who do not wish to be involved in this war, please let it known to Ori. War is war, but there are common respect's for one's enemies, and Ori shall honor those. Ori will honor those wishing to not be involved in this war.
All enemies who fall in battle, will not be continuously attacked. They will be regarded as no longer apart of the war. Unless one continues in the war.
I also wish to convey deepest respects to all of our soldiers lost in battle. It is not Ori's wish to taunt our enemies with unnecessary writtings, there is to much work to be done. We are sure that Ori's resolve is known, and as we strive twards this endevor, we will treat our enemies with great respect. It is our hope, that we will recieve the same respect that Ori show. Although we all have our fantisies of the outcome of our war, but like it or not, even with all of our planning, and strategizing, we all have to wait till the end of our war to know the devestation and enevitable outcome.

Hallowed are the Ori.

----End Transmission----
Ayur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 04:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Members of the intergalactic community!

I am leftover, leader of the pirates, and i assigned my friendship to the great house of Ori under the leadership of ShadowCleric.
It has been three months since the Pirates entered this small galaxy and we feel much convenient about the actual situation, since we love war and luting.

Our house is small and it seems powerless, but don't let yourself be spoofed by the impression that a small house like us has no power.
In fact, we have more power than you think...

We herewith declare our will to cooperate with the Austrian Alliance and the Ori in this war.
Our goals are clearly defined: We come with nothing and take as much as we can. There is no fleet we are afraid of and which could stop our plans.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 05:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think imperator leftover said it much better that I could ever do it.
That's what this is all about.
Their alliance is The Alliance of Looting Pirates Idea

But soon ... there will be only left-overs Twisted Evil
Ayur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 05:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again it seems as you don't understand the words you read, assisi.
I was speaking about the Pirates' goals, which may be different from those of Austrian Alliance and Ori.
We have not been a member of Ori long enough to decide wether we are on the "good" or "bad" side, but we take the opportunity to gather planets and get some action! That's what the Pirates are about...
It's nothing personal.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 05:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Words are words ... but their actions speak more then thousands words.

About you being a pirate ... right now the galaxy has only one real pirate. And it's not you. You're simply a "wannabe".

Do not worry ... I didn't took it personally.

Keen Regards !
Nella

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 09:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cadet open comms
'Yes Sir'

'To all who wish to know i am templer born and bred and will not turn my back when i am needed. may all who fall by my sword be remembered as the fools that thought they could win'

'close comms cadet'

'yes sir'
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Giner of the Order of Templar stepped aboard the Leviathan Class warship LeviMk2 and started a brisk walk towards the comms room.

"Sir, we have received a message from michimike our enemy, proclaiming to the galaxy for all members not involved in our conflict to declare a loyalty statement to his house." Said the commander walking alongside Giner.

"Patch me through to the galactic wide communications channel, I wish to make a statement." ordered Giner.

Dear Michimike, leftover and ShadowCleric.

I find your messages laughable, a dictator, a liar, and an attention seeker, let's hope you can figure out amongst yourselves which you are.

I will always be Templar and support my fellow Templars in everyway possible, I respectfully decline your offer of neutrality, it is too boring for me, I don't fancy being under a regime.

I will however agree to a loyalty statement to Templar, nobody after this war will be bound to a loyalty statement if you support Templar.

Yes we can!

A vote for Templar, is a vote for Change.

Sir Giner,
Knight of the Order of Templar.

"Now please send it off to the galaxy to read!" said Giner.

Knowing his message had been sent, Giner walked towards his quarters to await the reply.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike's eyes went over a lot of text that is shown on the main display on the bridge of his warplanet. Much more words that he had expected and much less content. In fact nearly no content, except one appreciable message from Locutus, which would be worth an answer. but today michimike wasn't that interested in work, more in having fun, so he decided just to answer to the most funniest one:

"dear imperator assisi!

do I look angry to you?
funny, but then I must have left a wrong impression on you. I'm really looking forward to see your face, when the Order of Templar is destroyed and you yourself turn back to where you were from: nothing.

kind regards,
michimike"
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 01:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

So soon ?!?
I would have expected him to behave like this only after ...
I heard that he was tougher than this. When warriors start to offend ussually means that they either don't have any other weapon to fight ( but michi believes he has ) or that their character is very low.

Open the channel:

" dear michi,
I am glad that I can bring joy in your last days
Knowing this way will be much easy for us to do what we must do. "
Ayur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 04:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imperator Giner,

I consider me to be the "attention seeker" you mentioned.
Actually I am only demanding the attention you promised me. So I am seeking something which has not been provided as promised by you. That's why I consider you to be the "liar".
For the "dictator", I don't know who you could have meant. I never met any dictator in this galaxy, either would I accept anybody to be a dictator over me.

That's my fifty cents concerning your funny terminology.

Regards,
leftover
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: