Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Announce of Order of Templar
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 23:39    Post subject: Announce of Order of Templar Reply with quote

Where did the Templar announcement thread in RPG go?
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 14:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

We mods do not have a special hiding place, so it seems really gone, unless Maelstroem himself did move it.

I can only speak for myself, but i did not delete it, as far as i know.

Maybe you could just create a new one if it doesn't "appear" again.

Last edited by Aurion on Thu Dec 24, 2009 16:39; edited 1 time in total
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will wait for it to show up and in case it don't we will make another ... but that will be in 2010.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Order_of_Templar Admiral Nikoy 2110,12 millions

How many times in the history of .com that a house had more then 2000 millions ???
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 21:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how many times in history, that only one single integration nearly doubled the inhabitants of house number 1? Laughing
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone ever had 2 Billion under them before today. I think I remember something close when OoT had overtaken Kesh and Troja was still growing, but never 2.0. One third of the galaxy's inhabited planets are Order of Templar today.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 00:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pupil Michimike, welcome to the galactic elementary mathmatics class.
If you will behave ... I am sure that you will find this time very usefull.

The Order of Templar had a bit more then 1500 millions ... let's say 1500 to be easier.
Your House came with around 600 millions... let's say 600.

This mean that :
- your house's size was only 40% from our former size and
- your house represents only 28% from the actual size.

I will give you a homework ... to see that you understood. What size should your house have ... so what you declared to be true.
Come on ... it's easy ...
Ancient

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 06:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

A decreasing universe as many players left the game and you can get an idea of where many of the planets they owned where divided up between when they left this game or became very inactive and then where fed on.
We only have 96 registered users left and included in those deduct the pretty inactive players but they do just enough to prevent being deleted (or someone else does it) makes even less.
And a target to gain extra planets from too.
Then one wonders how many are multis.
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 05:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear pupil Assisi!
Fine that you didn't sleep in maths like you obviousely did in English.

Lesson 1 today: exaggeration.

Tomorrow we will talk about irony and sarcasm. Or maybe later, I think it's too early for you to understand. Let's spend more lessons in understanding exaggeration first.

40% of the number 1 house is enough I think. And about the activity in this game and the number of active players it's sad enough to see, that I alone as a commander am on rank 3 in the total house ranking...
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 05:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats kinda ironic, and says alot about you in Kosmor, don't cha think?
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 05:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michi, michi ... your ideas are not so original anymore. And to begin using mine ... is not so great for such a smart guy like you Wink
Your "brilliant" mind can't come up with something new Question

I think that everybody here that knows a bit of english didn't had problems to understand me until now.
And ... you see ... english is just another language ( no offence ) while mathmatics is universal !!!

From your example ... I understand that you think that your words/house are an exaggeration ??? Explain me again ...

From my point of view:
You have so much planets/population just because you integrated Tikonda 3 times, then you integrated your guys also : Marion and Shadow once.
So a part of your house is made on your friends and guys that were gone from Kosmor. How glorious . Keep it like this !!!

Let me tell you what you will say that is an exaggeration. Twisted Evil Your punishment.

Btw ... do you plan to stay in exile from now on ???
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 07:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, that my mother tongue is not English. It is German. I didn't mean the lesson to learn a foreign language, but the lesson to learn Grammar, etc. I forgot where you're from and what's your mothertongue.

What are you talking about exaggeration? Is it so difficult to understand, what I ment or is it just fun for you to cull words or to talk bullshit?

Of course I know that 2 billions are not twice 1.4 billion. This was an exaggeration. Nothing else. Nothing difficult.
I just rounded down the population to whole billions: than templar had one billion before and two billions after. ok? Razz

Can you please finally stop all this bullshit? It's not worth an answer nor any creativity. Be happy that at least me took pity on you to talk with you so far.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 09:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

You lost it michi ... cool down Shocked

You see ... usually people tend to run from the people that have an aggressive temperament, that likes to insult the others.
Most of the time ... I do it also Sad It's not worthy and definetly is not creative ( as you said it so well ). But sometimes ... I don't do it and I like to stay and annoy the aggresor until he becomes mad ! Mission accomplished.
Why I do this with you? Because you insulted me and many other persons from the game so many times. You even insulted me on igm Idea Michi ... this is a game. You forgot this a long time ago. That if you knew it once.
You should be more relaxed ... especially that you have a "such intense real life" Very Happy

When you speak about Grammar, you want to say that I incorectly use a lot of " ... " . This is true
But doesn't mean that I can't use " , " .
I just like it better here ! Now that I know it bothers you ... I may change this ... or not

Thank you for the pity you showed us in these years Wink
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Äh, no. I don't have any problem with your "...". Nor I have a problem with any of your Grammar. Is it so hard to understand what I say or do you just play stupid to fool me? Razz
I'll try a last time to explain what I ment. If you still play the fool, I can't help you anymore:
In school, there are different "subjects". One of it for example is "maths". Another is the one, where you learn Grammar of your mother tongue. In Austria it is called German. I assume in England it is called English. And as I don't know, where you're from, I don't know what it is called in your language. But I'm sure there exists a subject like this in your schools, too. And in this subject beside Grammar (and later the interpretation of literature maybe?) you learn definitions of more difficult words, if you failed to learn it from your parents. And at the latest then you should have learend what exaggeration meen.

I insulted you? If so, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to. What exactly did I say, what you understood as an insult?? Please let me know and defend myself on this matter, as from the rules of the game insults are not allowed. And I try the best to follow those rules.

Last question: What exactly did I lost? Didn't understand the introduction of your last statement. Did I lose a war? If so, why are you still attacking me? Or did I lose some planets? Yes, I did. But i don't worry about them, as I still have plenty of them. Or did I lose something concerning your knowledge of my homeplanet and the fact that you integrate me about twice or three times a week? Or maybe in your eyes I lost my honour, because I didn't faced Nikoy's warplanet? Please enlighten me! Very Happy
Darkflame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 20:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike, while you do have remarkable grammar in English, which is not your native tounge; let's not turn this into a grammatical debate. This is about war, not how well someone can speak English on an international game. Fair enough?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: