Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Announce of Order of Templar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Assisi
Councillor of the House


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 314
Location: Bucuresti , Romania

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 02:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
Äh, no. I don't have any problem with your "...". Nor I have a problem with any of your Grammar.

I understood that maybe my Grammar was one of your issues because in a previous message you declared:
michimike wrote:
I didn't mean the lesson to learn a foreign language, but the lesson to learn Grammar

Still it's interesting that you are annoyed only by my mistakes and not by your's. In the same message you said:
michimike wrote:
Is it so difficult to understand, what I ment or is it just fun for you to cull words or to talk bullshit?

Maybe in German is different but in my language that " , " is not corectly placed.
michimike wrote:
Is it so hard to understand what I say or do you just play stupid to fool me? Razz

Is hard to understand when today you declare something and then you say that in fact you wanted to say something else. It's about Grammar ... it's not about Grammar, etc.
michimike wrote:
I'll try a last time to explain what I ment.

Thank you again for your pity ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
michimike wrote:
I insulted you? If so, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to. What exactly did I say, what you understood as an insult??

Maybe you have different opinion about what an insult is. Calling someone "stupid" is an insult. I am not speaking about "playing stupid" from above ...
Also the next ... is even lower:
michimike wrote:
And in this subject beside Grammar (and later the interpretation of literature maybe?) you learn definitions of more difficult words, if you failed to learn it from your parents.

Don't know how is in your culture ... but in mine ... if you bring the parents discussion and say something like this ... can be much more then an insult.
But I guess you don't think about this. You think only on how to be covered against the rules. You know how easy is to bring offences to someone and still be covered by the rules ?
michimike wrote:
And I try the best to follow those rules.

You should respect them ... not only try michi. Wink
michimike wrote:
And at the latest then you should have learend what exaggeration meen.

This sentence is full of errors. All kind of errors Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Btw I know very well what "exaggeration" means. I just didn't understand what you meant back then. I do now Smile
michimike wrote:
Last question: What exactly did I lost? Didn't understand the introduction of your last statement.

Well ... this is definetly not literature ... but it's about interpretation.
_________________
Councilor of the House Assisi in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Assisi
Councillor of the House


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 314
Location: Bucuresti , Romania

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 05:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOD ... let michi reply to this and then maybe it's better to close the topic. I and michi were again off-topic and the discussion is not decent anymore.
I apologize to everybody that I allowed myself to write here about my issues with michi. Is not corect for you because I and michi don't write igms anymore ... but instead we are filling the "Talk Forum" with our matters.

There are times when it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong.

Regards !
Assisi
_________________
Councilor of the House Assisi in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Assisi
Councillor of the House


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 314
Location: Bucuresti , Romania

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Order_of_Templar Lord of the House Nikoy 1097,158 millions
2. Templar_Order Councilor of the House Paul_Atreides 820,463 millions

Will change soon but it's still nice and interesting ...
Don't you think ?
_________________
Councilor of the House Assisi in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Giner
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 21:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it more interesting that Templar currently holds 2782, 198 million of the current population in independent houses Wink

Cumulated population: 6545,143 millions
Back to top
storm
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 03:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if you are now good at calculating you might see that it is more than one third of the galaxy Wink
Back to top
Assisi
Councillor of the House


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 314
Location: Bucuresti , Romania

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 06:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit that when I read the news today ... didnt't knew what hit me Razz
Great job Empi !!!
I checked so well on michi, Marion and Gondor but didn't integrate Empi in my calculations and this costs me pretty much.
Didn't lost anything that I will not get back ... but it's an image blow ...

Once again ... congrats Empi !!!

P.S. : to get it all back ... there will be many integrations though so please let's not begin the ripping discussion in this specific matter.
_________________
Councilor of the House Assisi in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaumaturg
Commander


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 06:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all had more important stuff to do in the Easter time so don't blame yourself so hard.
Life goes on !
_________________
Commander Thaumaturg in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
L-Dopa
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

the whole universe deletes his accounts because of boringness and the house with the players they couldn´t find the delete button celebrates his "victory".

congratulation... Wink

P.S. ist giner noch da?
Back to top
Thaumaturg
Commander


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 03:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

empi of Do is taxing all our planets to 15%. This exhausting way of taxing and playing is not corect for the time when we will take them back. Because empi realize that he will not keep them, otherwise he would have tax them properly.

I propose to to take another 15% of empi's planets Cool
_________________
Commander Thaumaturg in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Assisi
Councillor of the House


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 314
Location: Bucuresti , Romania

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 04:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is not yet the time to discuss this. But I am aware of Empi's behaviour.

Let's wait a little bit more ...
_________________
Councilor of the House Assisi in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
_
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 09:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlike you Templers I didnt had the time to safe up much resources, because i didn't had so much planets till now. For you its not necessary to tax conquered planets because you allready have ~100 in your possession. Its funny to see how hard you try to badmouth us (who are you trying to impress with that anyway?).
Talking about taking my planets, you allready have nearly all of them. The most I own now are taken from Assisi or donated by michi. Wink
Back to top
Thaumaturg
Commander


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say that you didn't saved any resources. Is this our problem ?
Or it is our fault that we already have 70 or more planets ?
And we took all of your's planets ? Be realistic empi and try to be corect. I took some of your's when I first caught you and then you took many more from Assisi.

I don't want to impress anyone. But taxing our (former) planets with 15% will bring us a deficit at some point. Also shows that your tactic is to let only ashes on the places you go.

It's simply just this. Like my friends were saying, we are preparing the punishment and we want most of the facts here.

Respectfully,
Thaumaturg
_________________
Commander Thaumaturg in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
_
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 04:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I shouldn't have taxed the planets because it isn't your fault? Don't be ridiculous.
Leaving ashes behind? It won't be a problem to grow them back... I don't think the largest house/alliance will have a problem to find planets to tax.

Oh, the mighty Templers are gonna punish me Shocked You should be grateful that someone isn't behaving the way you like. Your concreted alliance system made this game so boring until michi made a step that brought some live into this galaxy. You even called another large house to help you (which is only capable of conquer one planet after another, so its precious fleet won't be harmed). It's funny to see how most of you try to get as much planets as he can while avoiding lossy battles (I'm grateful for the exceptions). You are hoarding bits and bytes while you should try to fight big battles! But the most annoying thing is how you talk down our few victorys. Something like: "It's not because you are good, it's because we didn't pay attention." Or:"You have a advantage because you know some moves."
There would be less friction if you wouldn't talk like you are sitting on a throne 10 meters above us. And you should stop thinking that planets are something you have to gather to feel rich (as I said, they are bits and bytes), they are tools.
Back to top
Assisi
Councillor of the House


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 314
Location: Bucuresti , Romania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 06:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never talked down your nice victories. I even congratulate you after your fine move. But that indeed happened because was Easter and I wasn't so carefull about you. Even so ... was my mistake and you made a nice move.

About tyhe fact that we avoid the battles ... you are so wrong. We tried to get michi and the rest of you. Until now we shot down Shadow, SPOT and integrated Gondor several times. It was you that always ran away ... saving your fleets. Michi is on a continuous run from the begining of this. He even said it several times.

You know the tactical battleground so if you are smart you should realize that is very easy to escape or at least to save a fleet in an area that is filled with planets.

We also gave you plenty of chances to withdraw this but you chose to fight this guerilla war.

Which is fine by me.

And when I was not on RPG mode I never put myself above any of you ... because I can say that I respect you all. Except michi ... but he doesn't deserve any respect and I will not explain again why.

I think you also should not play victims here.

Regards !
Assisi
_________________
Councilor of the House Assisi in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaumaturg
Commander


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Empi, if i would have time, i would have quoted here some phrases of you all where you speak like you are 10 meters above.
_________________
Commander Thaumaturg in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group