Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

The Chronicles of the Great War

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 13:37    Post subject: The Chronicles of the Great War Reply with quote

The first significant battle of The Great War is over.

In the beginning michimike and ShadowCleric combined their fleets to create one larger than even the Templar house fleet and made their "Announcement of doom to the Order of Templar". There could be no victory for us Templars while that combined fleet was unified on michimike's warplanet. Sound strategy and careful planning were our only hope.

I integrated ShadowCleric by home planet and removed his fleet from michimike's WP. The ships moved to Shadow's nearest planet where the Templar fleet led by Nikoy destroyed them all. The military of Ori no longer exists. The combined fleet of AustrianAlliance and Ori was stronger than the Templar fleet, but that mass has been divided and the first part conquered. Now the crippled AustrianAlliance fleet on michimike's WP flees in terror from Templars whose doom they sought. Meanwhile the house of Ori exists now only in memory and ShadowCleric is one of my powerless subordinates, unable to reinforce michimike.

Thus ends the first chapter. The war is far from over. Shadow's fleet was but a small part of the enemy horde which remains intact and unfought, their schemes quite alive. It remains to be seen what unexpected developments will next unfold.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Chronicle Paul_Atreides - you that always felt Templar !

But to be entirely corect, I must add that Nikoy leads The Order's main fleet. Let's not forget about Giner's ( would didn't put it's mark on this ... yet! ) and some other fleets led by other Templars who will show up in the war zone in the next short period.
If we would gather all of it on a single WP ... michi and Shadow would have been no match ... but the hunt would have taken too much time.
Let's remember that at the begining of this imoral action against our friends we were involved in some other mission and we had to act from that.

But for this kind of moments ... friends and allies exists.

Beauseant Templars !
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 09:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sad day for The Order today.
Giner, a true Knight, lost his fleet in a battle against treacherous Michi and his malefic mistress.

I remember the day when our ally Ahab, after defeating Marion, asked us not to annihilate the danger that she is.
Then ... I remember when the defeated devil asked Giner for shelter. Many Templars were against but Giner believed that everyone must have a chance to get on the right path. How ironic ... to be stabbed in the back by the one you trusted and protected.

The Templars learned their lesson today !
Even if Michi and Marion won this shameful battle ... we will win the war.

And The Templars will not do any mistakes from that point on.
Angron

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send this too the knight giner.

"dear giner, normally i would take this chance to joke and jest about you, but. we now share something in common. i believe it is called seeing the light, or the true colours, i would like to talk privately with you, preferably over a hot drink and the vision inducing substance of my home world"
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

... And many begun to raise their heads from their deep lunderground airs ... smelling something close to an oportunity.
They think that are hyenas ...
... but I'll bet some are just pussyes.
Darius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 15:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I offer my humble gratitude to the fleet of Giner in its ultimate sacrifice for The Order. Although my agencies are still gathering intelligence on the events that lead to the destruction of our great knight's fleet; the reported treachery of Marion will not be left to pass!

Michi, I offer my reluctant congratulations on your tactical victory as any respectful enemy should do in these circumstances. May it be the last you enjoy!

Darius
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 07:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Assisi!

May I just allude the fact, that Assasines fleet didn't take part in the battle. Neither on my side. I just gave her the possibility to save her fleet from destruction by offering her to join my house voluntarily. Giner wouldn't had a chance to win this battle anyway.

Kind regards,
michimike
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Michi ... we knew that ... so you tell nothing new.

But Marion didn't announced us about her decison and her fleet is still on your WP.
These facts ... tells everything about her status.

No need to discuss more about this.

Regards !
Assisi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: