Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Offer of respect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 17:54    Post subject: Offer of respect Reply with quote

Members and Leaders of the House of Templar,

I want to announce my will and my hope to go to a more peaceful state and dialogue with Templar and especially with Assisi.
This will neither include apology as claimed nor any claim for apology from my side.

I further declare my readiness to forget about all insults that I have spoken AND received and want to join hands with the house of Templar at equal eye-level.

The claim for apology that reached me was a claim for submission which degrades my dignity and finally my freedom. I will not comply with that BUT my peace offer still exsists and my humble hope is that the Templar's pride allows them to see it the same way as I do.

So, I ask you one more time: Handshake and respectful future or war?
Ayur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 13:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Assisi, dear house members of Templar,

I herewith withdraw my provoking writings about Templar from the times when I still was Ori and declare that the only reasons for these writings were of strategical nature. No personal threat or insult was meant by me.
This seems necessary to say to go into a peaceful future!

I kindly request Assisi to take an example and show your good will in public as you showed it to me in private already!

From my side, there is no further reason why the peace treaty between the houses Templar and PHOTOPHOBIA should not be signed! The treaty conditions will be exchanged in private.

Ayur,
house PHOTOPHOBIA
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 14:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Ayur of Photofobia,

I, Assisi, Knight of The Order of Templar accept your last offer of peace.
As a sign of respect for a better future, I will also withdraw my threats against you. As you said it so better ... there were of strategical nature.
I am happy that both of us were able to let our personal interest back and look forward to a more bright future.

Best regards!
Assisi
Ayur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 17:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Asisi,

my house name is spelled PHOTOPHOBIA with PH!

Cheers,
Ayur
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: