Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Announcements of Order of Templar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 08:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they just want their fleet not to be destroyed. Your offer is not really an offer. It's just a request to make it easier for you.

Same thing with me: I don't want my fleet do be destroyed, so why should I face Nikoy as long as his fleet is much stronger than mine?? Time is not with you btw. But this has not to be discussed here.

If you need an answer from Empi, Spot, Assasine and lumberjack, ask them. As I would ask them, too, if I need help from them. So let them decide what they want, not me. As they are not my house members anymore I can't speak for them.

Please also see the Galactic News that Spot is not available those days. Please wait for his return for an answer. Although I'm representing him, I'm not able to answer your request, as I'm obviousely biased.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 09:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

The proposal was made for them ... not for you michi !!!
They decided already.
If SPOT gave you the control of his fleet ... means you are responsable.
You would have used those ships if they were on your WP.
I am sorry for SPOT if he doesn't know what you are doing ... but it's not our fault.

We didn't made you any proposal ... cause we want to get you.
I remember when you had a bigger fleet for some days ... that you proposed Nikoy to meet you into a final battle. Imediatly after when the odds were against ... you fled away.
You're just a coward with a big mouth.
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 20:26    Post subject: Battle between Paul and Gondor Reply with quote

Admiral Paul Atreides issued the order to declare independence and teleport his fleet exactly where he wanted it. Operation Imminent Danger was Go. From his Warplanet's great war room, far from the deadly planet that michimike's slave Gondor had been carefully led past, he orchestrated the battle. The declaration of independence had removed his ships from a distant warplanet, sent them light years away, and landed them next to a dangerous foe whose relentless pursuit of an ally had allowed him to be led past a trap.

Paul had brought a nearly even balance of forces to this fight. 18 Goliaths and 48 Leviathans proudly displayed the Templar Cross emblazoned across their hulls. The enemy fleet was faster, more maneuverable, and also more experienced. The foes numbered 16 Destroyers, 82 Goliaths, and 20 Leviathans. The enemy fleet cost 6.75M credits upkeep daily, while the Templar fleet was only 5.70M. Paul accepted the reports of his fleet Captains.

"Fleet order issued. Admiral. Attacking the Warplanet of Gondor. All ships are flying toward Gondor with torpedoes armed and lasers fully charged. Attack vectors have been optimized for enemy fleet formation and all ships are at attack velocity, sir."

Their Admiral knew that for most of his crews and even the senior officers, this would be their first real battle. They have trained in the simulators and during exercises, but they lack real battle experience. We will see if that lack of veterancy will preclude their hitting what they aim at. Many of the crew members pray, while others, equally inexperienced, boast and brag about heroics they have yet to perform. All would do their duty.

320,000 total combat power would be battling around Gondor's warplanet in minutes. Since the balance of forces was close, the slaughter would be appalling. What Paul knew and the fleet did not was that even if defeat were inevitable and there would be no Templar survivors of the engagement, he still would have ordered the attack. The destruction of the enemy fleet was a goal so important that it required this sacrifice.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 07:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Templars !

Today The Order of Templar made another small step towards the final goal, which is the complete defeat of michi and his minions.
Paul destroyed an important part of Gondor's fleet.

The total of 90K CP that the enemy lost today may not sound so much but if we add the fact that we have an even bigger radar cover ... the situation begin to look more interesting.

Stay close for more important news in the next days.

I also want to declare my respect to Nella who showed us all what sacrifice means and that nothing is too important when it comes to The Order and it's high goals.

Beauseant !
Assisi - Knight of The Order
Nella

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 17:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Nella would sacrafice all the planets and ships i own for the Order as i know they would for me. Long live the Order of Templar may are swords swing true and fast
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 02:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Order of Templar ask Gondor again to surrender. We already integrated him by WP twice. We do not wish to bring his house to rubble.
But we will not stop until his fleet isn't destroyed.
Once his house will be much smaller ... those ships will not be able to get away so quickly so the result will be the same.

Now it's Gondor's call.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 03:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not begin this by saying that Michi wasn't corect (again) ... because who is able to define what is or what isn't corect in a war ?

I only want to state that Michi lied again. Not to me ... because I know his kind and I became imune to his words. But ... maybe there are others ...

Michi said once that he will not integrate more times a person that is out of war and that cease any atack against him / his minions. Nella's fleet was destroyed some time ago and from that time ... no agressive move was made. In fact ... Nella didn't moved at all ( this being the reason of why Gondor got him ).

But today Michi atacked Nella again ... maybe because was a such easy target.

PS: Michi ... this make it 6 or 7 ???
HaHaHaHaHa

Last edited by Assisi on Sun May 25, 2014 00:45; edited 1 time in total
_

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 04:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

So its wrong to attack inactive players?
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 05:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

You missed the whole point ... or maybe you wanted to look funny
_

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 04:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the point is, that you use everything you get, to point your finger at michimike. I could bet that if Nella came back he/she would get some ships on her WP and starts conquering planets.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 07:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Nella would do so ... maybe not. We can't be sure.
But ... still this is not the point of my message.

I am indeed using everything to point on michi. But I have a reason for it.
When this will be finished ... these will be facts that will count.
I saw the discussion that took place in previous wars. Endless discussion that almost every time had no end. Now there will be no room for this.
Every time you will ask for something or say that something is not fair ... I will give you the FACTS !!!
So ... I am just preparing what will come !!!

Regards !
Assisi
michimike

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 15:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

*michimike entered open transmission*
facts? facts that you turn your way round as you like.
fact is for example, that i'm just the defender and you are the aggressor.

and what does this lead to?
do you want to justify ripping this way round?
sounds like justifying death penalty.

but play your game, assisi, as long as you're having fun with it. in the real world it looks different: you first have to catch me. so please spare your words for later on. for a time, when you are the winner.

this is something for you, assisi, to think about. it doesn't need to be answered.
therefore:
*michimike quit open transmission*
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 16:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Assisi, i write this open message to you but also to the others respectable rulers of the galaxy.

Do not fall into michi's trap. He is cornered and he tries to gain sympathy for the time when he will need it. or maybe he tries to make new alliances with those that may fall for his slyness (he also has an ally with this name).
With this in mind he tries to make you look like the bad guy hoping that the rest will forget that he is the one who started this, the menace that he represents and all the threats that were made all this time.

Take care my friend!
Thaumaturg - Squire of the Order
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Thauma ... good old friend,

I thank you for your care but you tell nothing new to to me. I know Michi's tactics for some time now and so does most of the imperators of this universe.
But you see ... I am not a diplomat anymore. In fact ... I never was one. Maybe only to those that were worthy.
Right now I have a direct approach of the situation and I say what I think. If some will believe Michi's manoeuvers ... so be it.

And I don't try to be the "good guy". Too many were good guys with michi and at some point paid the price. I will remember only the former Noldor-Brotherhood.
I only try to be his Nemesis. No matter what sacrifices I will make.

Beauseant !
Assisi
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Order's Council wish to congratulate our friend ZayN ( who was once called Blanka of Kesh) for his great victory upon Marion's fleet !

This is a great day for this war and also for ZayN's bright future !

Beauseant !
Assisi - Knight of The Order
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: