Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

RADIO FREE HOUSE MORCOOKIES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 09:04    Post subject: THE FALLEN: radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES Reply with quote

This is a radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES news release: All airspace within 600LY of X500 and Y2100 is HOUSE MORCOOKIES. It is forbidden to take our wine, woman, and gold along with closing of brothels, bars, and hot dog stands. The usage of orbital bombardment of planets, usage of shock-sheep on planet citizenry, and forced gonad removal of males is considered crimes against the state and nature. The LEPER KING has hired BLACK BEARD to encourage peace in HOUSE MORCOOKIES airspace and to punish violators of the wishes of the LEPER KING.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 07:33    Post subject: THE FALLEN: radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES Reply with quote

[all you hear is low grade back ground static hum] sssssssssssss..............
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 07:59    Post subject: THE FALLEN: radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES Reply with quote

ARRR2-D2 does a quiet machine snicker as the attack goes down on a Nikoy planet......
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 07:53    Post subject: THE FALLEN: radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES Reply with quote

BOOGGER sitting behind his desk in his slightly used starship office counting his stellars from the sale of the H11..... ARRRR2-D2 it seems we are a little short on stellars here.... and checking the sale board it seems the sale went to... a fish stick refuge camp?! A call on the VID screen came in and ARRRR2-D2 was not able to get the call before BOOGGER. A call from the office of power, LEPER KING's office. It seems a couple of actions and orders where issued from BOOGGER's computer terminal and the LEPER KING is or I should say was yelling, but his chin fell off his face. BOOGGER turns to ARRRR2-D2 did you catch that ARRRR2-D2? ARRRR2-D2 shakes his little can body and shakes his machine head no. I though he was saying something about buggering the queen... or something. ARRRR2-D2 plugs in and gives a little machine smile.....
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 23:39    Post subject: THE FALLEN: radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES-baby gerber campaign Reply with quote

ARRR2-D2 standing next to BOOGGER in the chamber of power of the Leper King... its been months that ARRR2-D2 and BOOGGER been allowed out of a small jail. No maintance for ARRR2-D2 and a bath for BOOGGER. Leper King opens a file on the both of them... mmmm... BOOGGER, you have two charges pending with the first buggering the queen and ARRR2-D2 for taking and selling pixs of our future queen. BOOGGER looks down at ARRR2-D2. The second charge is moving our home world to a robot world... Leper King looks forward and down at the both of them. I do believe ARRR2-D2 was at fault for this as he was the personal robot of my dead manservent, FROG. And this is something that most dead road kill would do?! mmm, so I see you got bugs on your stiff woody ARRR2-D2! Hate bugs do you? ARRR2-D2 shakes his robot body yes. Well, you stupid vibrating can of bolt. The off-spring of my dead man servant, FROG, will have the following punishment. You will attack and destroy BABY_GERBER. ARRR2-D2 and BOOGGER shutter.... BABY_GERBER is a short stocky hairy stupid human in only a baby dipper with a pacifier hanging around his neck. Both shutter with fear as the punishment was handed down...
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 22:33    Post subject: THE FALLEN: radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES-baby gerber campaign Reply with quote

Walk with me commander BLACK BEARD, states the Leper King. Those two are trouble, commander.... I should have the both of them turned into ash trays. Yes, my lord. But, it was FROGs robot that saved us and gave us time to rebuild. Hmmm..... you maybe right commander. But, the Weizzer sent out over 20 spies and found us. Yes, and this is no surprise to us as the Weizzer uses Tremor ships to attack us. This is just another Tremor tactic.... Baby_Gerber is 10 times more powerful.... you have a balance commander, states the Leper King. BOOGGER and his robot, ARRR2-D2.
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 23:09    Post subject: THE FALLEN: radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES-baby gerber campaign Reply with quote

BOOGGER and ARRR2-D2 walk and stroll to the command tower of the warplanet. Its locked.... both look at each other. Well, you wood-rot robot stated BOOGGER, are you just going to let a locked door stop us from getting out of the dog house so we can get on planet to the brothals and bars. ARRR2-D2 uses his special abilities to open computer controlled doors. It opens and both walk in as though they own the place. Both giving orders, signing command sheets, and making sure "the baby gerber plan" was in play!! It was sweet! house ship BABY GERBER BANE and planet Nadow attack and destroyed Baby_Gerbers ship in round 1
BLACK_BEARD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 08:15    Post subject: THE FALLEN: radio free HOUSE MORCOOKIES-nelle belly attack Reply with quote

Once again the evil forces of the universe attack the home world of road kill FROG. BOOGGER, one of the many sons of sugar daddy FROG takes the battle to the locus hordee (nelle belly). This NELLE BELLY is the twin of Baby Gerber. But nelle belly, was droped on his head at birth and now sports a bad case of brain rot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: