Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Galactic news of the day 185/3506
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 06:40    Post subject: Galactic news of the day 185/3506 Reply with quote

Funny to read the Galactic News nowadays. In a report like on day 185 my name is mentiond 12 times, where there were only 14 battles.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 09:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, only 10 of them were battles which involved you, otherwise you have to count the other non-battles, too, which would lead to 12/18.

And it isn't surprise at all. Other people are active all year long, so their actions do not concentrate on a few days, where as you tend to be "inactive" (regarding the news) quite long, and then start an all out war.
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can say that michi has a multiple presence in kosmor Twisted Evil .

At least in that day.
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 15:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galactic News of the day 187/3506:

Commander michimike (house Austrian-Alliance) integrates imperator
Assisi (former house Nemesis) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 951134).

Twisted Evil
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not difficult when your enemy wants yo to do that Smile
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 06:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

If so, I want more of those enemies, who want to be defeated by me Razz
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 09:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

In exchange for only a few tons of Maelstroems tea extraordinaire, i could get you some.
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 14:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 185 being a good day for michi, can the galactic date 196/3506 or 197/3506 to represent the begining of the end for him ?

I hope so Very Happy
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 03:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot that he may have housemembers left.

But the fact that he started to use them means he is desperate and that he has no other choice.

Even so ... how many he can have Very Happy
Darius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had the greatest respect for Michi on his tactical conduct is this war so far - it is therefore now so disappointing to see him flee like a dog from a fate which he surely know's he is due.

He claims a hollow victory when he destroys Assisi but now flees in the closing moments of this war whilst Nikoy continues to pursue him - Michi my friend? where has your honour gone? A great tactician you may be, it is just unfortunate that you can not now confront Nikoy when it is the only honourable thing to do!

If Michi did confront Nikoy he may indeed lose, but he would earn the respect he would rightfully deserve from every imperator in the galaxy. Unfortunately instead he chooses a course of escape which is just embarrasing!

Michi, turn your WP around and confront Nikoy like a 'Great' should do- don't flee like a primordial pirate coward on the run from his superior!
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 00:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Until some time now michi took advantage of his big experience and exploited the game weaknesses.

Now he is only basing on this game weaknesses that gives him a great advantage.
Michi will not confront Nikoy because his ego doesn't allow him to do it. But why he should give up ? He should fight to the end. I didn't confront him only because I was brave but because I knew that my fleet sacrifice will bring michi to a lower state.

So let's go on with this. I want to show michi that even if he uses of his all tactics and use every advantages this game is giving him ... he will not escape.
This will be a total defeat Twisted Evil

Regards !
Assisi
_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 04:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darius wrote:

If Michi did confront Nikoy he may indeed lose, but he would earn the respect he would rightfully deserve from every imperator in the galaxy.
Yeah sure!!! If he loses you would just say the same nonsense you are saying now.
But okay, if thats your point of view, why don't you just fly with your own WP to where michi is and earn the respect of all of us? Laughing

So funny. You are just frustrated that you haven't caught him yet.

Assisi you weren't brave, you where caught by surprise there. You tried to destroy X1's fleet and haven't thought that michi would sacrifice so much of his fleet to destroy yours. Why did you fly away when he jumped to you? You couldn't be sure that he would attack you, so why didn't you set a waypoint on his WP when it was you goal to weaken him? Could you explain that to me?

Why should michi stay and wait for Nikoy to destroy him? Are you out of your mind? No one would do that on purpose... It's just the frustration speaking in your minds. You can't catch him so you want him to do it himself.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 08:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see Empi ... you don't understand for real what "brave" means. Maybe that's why you don't understand what I did. In addition to this ... you don't know everything that was involved in my decision.

From your point of you ... you are right but believe me that it was a move forced by something that I cannot disclose now. I will do it when no one involved cannot be harmed anymore.

Until then I will say only this: I wanted to get X1 knowing that michi can also jump there.
I didn't hunt michi before because I was planning something else for him ( I will also disclose this at the proper time ). But in that week we faced a serious situation that forced me to speed up things. I think that I managed to do what I planned.

So Empi ... if I will not give a good explanation to this after some time ... means that I am a liar/fool/frustrated etc BUT please don't continue your wrong reasoning because you will look like a fool after I will explain it.

I also said that I don't want michi to wait for Nikoy. I want a total victory.

You say that we are frustrated.
I am a bit frustrated and I admit it. But not on michi.
I am annoyed because :
- this game gives him an advantage - but no real complains here
- and the biggest problem is an internal one that sadly I also cannot disclose it now ... or maybe never.

So please Empi do not try too much to look smart. May turn up against you.

Regards !
Assisi
Darius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 09:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bless you Empi, didn't you know? It's not nonsense at all - it is what the everyone in the whole universe is thinking! (oh, apart from members of your motley crew). You have become an embarrassment. This is a war Empi, wars usually only end when one party is either defeated in combat or surrenders in order to avoid destruction in combat! Instead you take the tried and tested pirate's approach - attack and run!

So, two options Empi, do you surrender under our terms or be demoted to pirate status? It is entirely up to you!

Why do I not fly in and challenge Michi you ask? Because I am challenging him with my many hundreds on ships on Nikoy's WP. I could ask the same, why do you not come and visit me? I have plenty of fleet to go round Laughing

Face facts little Empi, the respect of your house drains by the day the longer Michi continues to run, and your own slippery slimey snake approach on things is embarrassing your house even more!

My, how the mighty are falling - you see whatever happens now, even if Michi managed to pull hundreds of ships from his sleeve overnight, any victory that your house might enjoy in the future will be preceded by this shameful period of escape, so end it now, challenge Nikoy in combat and let's end this war!
Darius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I have just remembered - we Templars have a lovely little punishment set aside just for Pirates... can you guess what it is? it begins with an 'R'...

Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: