Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

is the game over soon?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ayur
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 04:37    Post subject: is the game over soon? Reply with quote

now after michimike is integrated + shadowcleric defeated, it seems as the war is almost over.
a glance at the ranking shows that most of the top-ten-houses are allied and it's not to be expected that another big war is going to select a narrower bandwith of candidates for the final victory.

so... what to do now? Smile
Back to top
Giner
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 09:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

The war isn't over yet Wink It's only over when we say it's over.
Back to top
Aurion
Member of the House


Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 591
Location: Alpha Section

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had situations like this all the time, and seeing that michi tends to come back each year or so, and knowing a bit about the workings in some of the top houses, i wouldn't be surprised to see some new challenger appear.
_________________
Member of the House Aurion in the house Ashera
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lady_Sjet
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 13:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't forget, there's still Tyr, Mac, Coca and the other pirates to deal with.

Lady Sjet
House Ulthwe
Back to top
Darkflame
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 01:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets never forget about Michi's subordinates either. Unless they surrender, they're still part of the war.

Likewise, this game has always been a time of extended peace, followed by a great war. Never really changes.
Back to top
Locutus
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is meant to never end.

The very day we'll see the "GAME OVER" page, it'll be shown when Maeli will launch K2, and it will only be displayed until K2 proves to be stable on the servers.

Until then, enjoy the war, or the relative peace you can take advantage of if you're not involved in the war.
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 05:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayur, you didn't follow the news very detailed, did you?
I was integrated about 20 times the last month... always by homeplanet as the Templars finally found it. But I think they want to get my warplanet?? Or destroy my fleet?

Is there a possibility to "talk" to the Templars? The last months I didn't get out of my area, didn't start any offences, just some defence actions and some reconquerings, which are nothing compared to their area-wide planet-conquerings.
So what are their targets? Maybe they'll get some of my ally or destroy some of their ships. But they'll never get my warplanet nor my fleet. And as long as they go on trying, I'll go on reconquering and shooting one or the other of the attackers. The longer it goes on like this, the more I'll get. After Giner, Assisi and Thaumaturg, now Nella. Then PaulAtreides, Assisi again, etc...
Assisi again only because after his first integration he went on attacking me. I won't rip any of my enemies. If they want to stop helping Assisi attacking me, they can turn back to their home area and won't fear a second integration.
Back to top
Assisi
Councillor of the House


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 314
Location: Bucuresti , Romania

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 09:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
I was integrated about 20 times the last month... always by homeplanet as the Templars finally found it. But I think they want to get my warplanet?? Or destroy my fleet?

Yes ... this is our purpose. Everybody knows it.

michimike wrote:
The last months I didn't get out of my area, didn't start any offences, just some defence actions and some reconquerings, which are nothing compared to their area-wide planet-conquerings.

Why didn't you exit your area Michi ? Is it because you are kind and generous and you don't want to trouble the rest of the people ? Smile
It's because you have advantages if you play in your home space. Simple as this ...
It is difficult to start any offences when you are in defence. Twisted Evil

michimike wrote:
But they'll never get my warplanet nor my fleet.

I think that on day 72 we were so close to do it. But we did a mistake like many others and you got away. So don't feel so tough in your skin.

Every integration you made happened because we were far too careless and not focused. Even so we are in offensive.
Sadly Nella is inactive for more then a week now and his fleet will vanish tomorrow. But he will recover what he will lose ...

michimike wrote:
I won't rip any of my enemies.

Strange how your first posts and especially your igms differs from this statement of your's.

michimike wrote:
If they want to stop helping Assisi attacking me, they can turn back to their home area and won't fear a second integration.

Why do you say this ? You believe that these guys are following me in "my personal crusade". You are wrong. I just manage to find more time to speak more on the forums.

Regards !
Assisi
_________________
Councilor of the House Assisi in the house Nemesis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lady_Sjet
Guest





PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is there a possibility to "talk" to the Templars?

did you try to talk yourself, or is it more likely that all you did was flaunt your arrogance and stroke your own ego? I know for a fact that ShadowCleric talked because i was the one involved as an impartial adjudicator. But you, the great Michimike, the one who posted in the forums, that anyone who does not wish to take part in the war between Templar and AustrianAlliance merely has to acknowledge you as their true and rightfull liege lord, and that if they did not, they would be destroyed. these were your words, i know they were words because it was these words that forced me to give up the on the idea of trying to talk you out of war with the templars, in respect for your actions in translating messages between myself and that warmongering bitch Marion, who now calls herself Assassine.

I've seen what you and yours did to the House of Agnari, and i said nothing as a great house was torn to pieces all to satisfy the Ego's of children. I had great respect for ShadowCleric, so much in fact that i almost paid insult to my friends in Templar. Your actions on the other hand have been right on the razor's edge since i have known of you, and after the Agnari war you seemed to change, but your words and your actions since the beginning of this the, Templar War, have been nothing but Egotistical, Megolomaniacal, and Patronizing, of just about everyone in this universe and I tell you that regardless of whether it takes a thousand years, a million years, or to the end of the universe itself, We WILL see you captured, your fleet ground into space dust, and your empire reduced to rubble.

So sayeth I, Lady Sjet of the House Ulthwe, and to these words i so swear, that the House of Ulthwe will never give up the fight against you and yours, for so long as you exist in this universe and the universe beyond, regardless of how much petty posturing you do in front of your self-styled throne.

Lady Sjet
House Ulthwe
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assisi wrote:
Why didn't you exit your area Michi ? Is it because you are kind and generous and you don't want to trouble the rest of the people ? Smile
It's because you have advantages if you play in your home space. Simple as this ...
It is difficult to start any offences when you are in defence. Twisted Evil .

Hmm... you're right. Why not?
Assisi wrote:
I think that on day 72 we were so close to do it. But we did a mistake like many others and you got away. So don't feel so tough in your skin..

Yeah, sadly. Bad luck? Razz
Assisi wrote:
Every integration you made happened because we were far too careless and not focused. Even so we are in offensive.
Sadly Nella is inactive for more then a week now and his fleet will vanish tomorrow. But he will recover what he will lose ...

Very bad thing, but that's the game.
By the way: Sadly Spot was inactive for about two weeks before you destroyed his fleet. I think we're even now, regarding the Nella thing Wink


@ Lady_Sjet: thanks for your approved specialist input!

@ Nikoy: what's about your opinion on this matter? Is there no leader of the great Templars, who would tender some words for me? Rolling Eyes
Back to top
Nikoy
Guest





PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 07:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
@ Nikoy: what's about your opinion on this matter? Is there no leader of the great Templars, who would tender some words for me? Rolling Eyes

No man, actually I dont have what to say now.
Back to top
Angron
Guest





PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been gone for a few weeks, moving home no internet. is there still a war going on then or is it fading like so many others?
Back to top
Darkflame
Guest





PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's still going on, pretty interesting on the front lines of it.
Back to top
Angron
Guest





PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

being ripped took me from the front lines, i dont know if its worth rebuilding or if i should just wait fro kosmor 2. i would ask who is winning but i have seen enough of michi too see that he will never truely lose. but i dont see him winning either
Back to top
Aurion
Member of the House


Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 591
Location: Alpha Section

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 05:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

michi lost "truly" more often then anybody else i would say, it's just that nobody keeps him down after that, because it would be kinda boring without surprise (well, is it still surprise if you are expecting them?) attacks from him.

You can get ripped all the way down, give someone enough time and he will come back(if he wants to), as you can not destroy the warplanet. The only way to ensure a permanent defeat is to make someone leave or to intercept any single attempt of rebuilding. Seeing that nobody did that to michi, he should not complain that much Wink
_________________
Member of the House Aurion in the house Ashera
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group