Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Nothing left

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:07    Post subject: Nothing left Reply with quote

Dear honourable imperators of the galaxy. Now that I've to watch from the sideline how the rest of my belongings are going to be conquered, I've decided to find a new home. With that said, and because I have no idea where to find a unpopulated area, I hope someone could help me and maybe some more people in our quest to find a promissing area.

Greetings Empi
Nikoy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 14:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thoughts BOOMED loud out in his head, flushing blood in his face and echoing in his ears, slowly calming down...

You don't even think to surrender and to ask for peace, do you? Does this strange idea ever came to your head? Why noone of you - neither your boss nor any of his subordinates think that they can be left alone after their defeat? What kind of thoughts are driving you, people???

Well, at least I am happy (what an irony) that Empy talks - doesn't keep silence like the rest of his allies.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Then he sat down and wrote his message:

Dear Empy, if you ask for peace you will have it. This is almost sure (unless you have some really strange requirements which I don't believe). You will probably be allowed to keep very big part of what you already have and stay where you used to stay (or about there).

But if you want to move - also no problem! I guess that thanks to my allies I have one of the biggest maps around so I can tell you where you can settle - there is plenty of empty space in this Galaxy! Feel free to write me personal message, I can help you!

Last edited by Nikoy on Tue Oct 19, 2010 16:14; edited 1 time in total
_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 16:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

That what is left are 17 planets in a area where a expansion is impossible. Staying there would mean stagnation.
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 01:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the chamber of the galactic council Imperator Empi spreads his woe is me message until finally one person in the bunch can no longer take it, and shouts out, "SILENCE!!"

all sensory organs turn towards the Imperatort Lady Sjet, who strides down the aisle to the central podium, and comes to a stop next to Imperator Empi. she studies him for a moment, and seems about to say choice words as a look of disgust crosses her face, but then she visibly relaxes and releases the breath that she was about to shout in and instead says in a calm voice.

"you just don't understand do you, can you comprehend galactic standard? here, i'll sum it up using one syllable words for you.

1) ask for peace with house Templar.
2) House Templar accepts.
3) you will keep what you have, so no need to move.
4) you will not be attacked unless you attack.

how hard is that to understand, just simply ASK for peace."

with that said, she then spins on her heel, and purposely strides away and out of the chamber, muttering under her breath, "damned war-mongers, don't understand even a simple thing unless it shoots or explodes, Idiots one and all."

Lady Sjet
House Ulthwe
_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 03:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't criticize the Templers, I just said how I think about my situation, so there is no need for you to get angry. My homeplanet is well known and the area where my planets are leaves no room for farming. So I'll take the offer about finding a place.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 04:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farewell Empi of Do and may you find a new shelter where your house to prosper.

But ... if there will be a next time ... I will remember that we two have some unfinished business.

Best regards !
Assisi

Ruler of Nemesis
Knight of The Order of Templar
BattleKing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The King has entered!" Some voice said.

"The King speaks!" The voice said there after.

BattleKing rose sharply on his heals, and said; "I came across this note saying that Commander _ in the house Do have some planet issues? What is this all about my fellow Imperators?"

"The King has spoken!" The voice cried out loud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: