Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

List of notable rulers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 20:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Kosmorians!
Nice to see whats going on here, the history of Kosmor brings me joy to read and remember! Very Happy

When I read the first requirements I was so happy that nobody put me in the list! Razz Because I was absent for some months (entering for 10 minutes every 3th day or so), this seemed so long for me that someone may have thought I am not around anymore... Cool

Well, now on the topic:

1. Kodro - The real leader of the Templars when I joined. Cooperating with everyone and doing all the coordination. Sold his account to become Lujin, which became our enemy.

2. Sandal - The official Grand Master, the house's WP, the BIG BOSS, alone on his high mountain peak, away from the mortals... Later separated and cooperated more with us, but became inactive.

3. Michimike - cunning but twisted mind, ever hating the name Templar, hated me only because I put the house together again after it fell apart. Lets not forget his friends Bucan and Abdul, in war with Templars for long time.

4. Agnar - I watched the great southern war from afar and couldnt help him although he was in good relations to us, because I didnt have the ability to do it back then.

5. RobinHood - Agnar's greatest enemy, finally victorious, great warrior, although not in good relations with Templar, but not our real enemy too.

This is to name a few - many more are deserving the same though. I will like to see the history of Kosmor in details if possible!
Giner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 09:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nominate:

Nikoy: Took the remnants of a falling house and revived it back to a peak which saw it become a superforce once again.

Moby Dick: The long arm of the law in the southern arm, made alot of sacrifices but helped keep that area safe for newer imperators.

Assisi: Significant member of Templar who was the rock in recent times keeping us motivated when absences occured, grew from minor to major player quickly.

will add more when I can think of decent things to describe.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, all of them are still here. I don't know if thats good. They are not "history", so to speak. They can still ruin their reputation. Thats like when people get nominated for the work of their lifetime when they are 40, or when a 15 year old writes his biography.

Thats why i suggested the "must have left" requirement. If the general opinion is to do away with it, so be it, but i'd like to have an opinion Wink
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if I like Giner's nomination and I agree them all Cool ... I am not history ! For sure.

I also want to thank Giner but I must say that I am against nominating characters that are still in game. Can turn ugly if we continue and will not help us at all in our other task ... the history of Kosmor.
I only want to add that my nomination would have been different ... especially if I think about the number of nominations.

Regards !
Assisi

P.S : what we will do with Giner's post ? If remains written ... will become a precedent and others will follow. Maybe Giner should edit it ??? I am sure that he knows lots of interesting characters that are no more.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to revive this by updating my opinion:

First - I want to point out that the emoticons in the first post must be repared!
I also want to suggest that we may nominate any inactive player and we may vote for any nominated. The names with more votes can go up in the list. How about?

Second - Aurion didn't updated the list in the begining entirely and I think more names can be added:

- "Kodro : the best Knight from those that are no more." This can be updated with the Pauls addition: "Kodro had 40 subordinates at one point."

- Apo can be updated to Apocalypse (his real name)

My nominations are still not in the list - the old ones (edited) plus some new:

- Sandal - The official Grand Master in the times of Kodro, the house's WP, the BIG BOSS, alone and silent on his mountain peak, away from the mortals... Later separated from the house, but kept tightly cooperating with us, in several occasions fought hardly with and defeated michimike, Abdul and Bucan.

- Agnar - Leader of house Agnari, water-addicted amphibian, one of the participants in the great southern war with house Troja. Fought long and brave, but finally lost the war.

- RobinHood - Agnar's greatest enemy, finally victorious, great warrior, leader of big house, (one of) the first to put up more than a million CP on his WP.

- Bucan and Abdul - very skilled warriors, friends of michimike, long-lasting enemies of the Templars.

- Locutus - good ally of the Templars from the south (delta quadrant), together with Nella and Carboneater fought bravely the pirates in their first major attack.

- Giner - Templar Knight acknowledged by me, good warrior, very good coordinator and community builder.

- marion! Of course - marion! she was the biggest troublemaker I have ever seen. Coming and going from the Order of Temlar, sometimes friendly to us, but mostly shouting against us, warmongering all the time, loving and hating, but also cheating and lying... very interesting and contradictory person.
-----------------------------------

I hope Aurion will make efforts for this update. Wink
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 01:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, you could have easily asked me via spacemail long ago, maybe even compiled a updated list yourself so i could change it more easily.

The list is also not sorted by any means, except the order they where suggested, so it's not like there is a need to "upvote" someone right now.

I also think we do not have enough active people and not enough people on the list to warrant this, it wouldn't change that much, and reflect the opinion of only a few players.

Voting could be more useful to establish which rulers get on the list, like, only those who get a certain amout of votes, or only the top three of each voting turn, or both. Though we still have way too few players to really make a difference there.

Also, there is - because of the already mentioned low activity - no agreement on the actual rules of the list, as in, allow players still playing on it etc.

Some were still playing by the time they got nominated, some still are, like you or me. What to do with it? Accept, add once they quit, wait for a new nomination after they quit?

We need at least a few basic guidelines, specially if we want it to be future proof (might be a reason to use votes, even if it would not change much right now).
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 09:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did update the list, but i am not happy with it as it is now. Especially the wording. You used several "i", "me", "us etc, which i made an effort to clarify to the reader who said that. And then i noticed others did that too, including/especially me...maybe i'll go through it again some other time.
nella

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 21:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i like the idea of this post but i think we have missed a name or 2 out

Eric_T_Cartman: was one of the first people playing the game and the only one that tryed to make the high council work from day one

Ad_thrawn: What can i say he made the forum intresting???? mad a few enemys doing it tho

Alteron: i dont know if he should be on the list but sumone may know more about him i only know small bits about him

and yes i have just come back and i can remember nearly every person on this list as i have been on the game since nearly the time the game begain
nella

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

as no has answered i take it they should be on the list then???? people have to talk
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 15:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats one huge problem, the participation is not high enough to really make this list into something. As with most stuff here.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, hi! Yes, not many people are reading the forum nowdays...

I remember only Ad_thrawn - he was the biggest spammer ever!!!
nella

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 00:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to remember i have been playing the game in one form or another since nearly day one so i remember most people and yes he was a spammer but he did start quite a few posts that were worth reading every1 just remembers the spam lol
paveyj

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 08:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes i remember Thrawn, quite the talker...
Legion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 04:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurion wrote:
Thats one huge problem, the participation is not high enough to really make this list into something. As with most stuff here.

not necesarilly, but im new, so i cant help you.
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 04:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this list is of "notable rulers" and not great or honorable, i think the following should be on it:
- Tyr
- Mac

I know Tyr especially for the period when he became a pirate so don't know much from the previous period of time. As a pirate, alongside his slaves made a lot of trouble in the game.
Mac needs no comment as all of us know him.

Shame though for the way they left the game when defeated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: