Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Introduce yourself! :-)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 22:54    Post subject: Introduce yourself! :-) Reply with quote

To fight the emptyness of this new-born forum i think it's a good idea to make a little introducing thread Smile

The bad thing on it - i'll have to start *grumble* Wink

Ok, here we go:

My name's Dennis, im from germany and i'm 21 years old. My hobbies are pen&paper role-playing-games, live-action-role-playing (LARP), Music (mostly metal, folk and gothic Wink) and festivals - the best thing on germany is that we have many good festivals (and good beer of course Prost! Wink)

But enough from me - the next one please Wink
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 00:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, yeah emptiness is bad, so I guess I'll have to introduce myself here now too... Cool

So anyway, my name's Phil, and I'm 17 years old. I was born, raised and currently live in Cincinnati, Ohio in the United States, but I'm in the 12th grade so I'll be moving out finally after this year to go to college, although I'll probably still stay in-state. Good times. Well, I don't have a huge amount of time for hobbies right now because I've foolishly scheduled myself into more classes than I should have, so I'm constantly stuck doing some boring assignment or another for school, but I do also play rugby for our school's team, and I also enjoy playing American football a good deal when I get a chance. I've been into programming and computers since I was like 5 years old thanks to my dad and my older brothers, so I do lots of stuff related to the internet and computers and general. I used to enjoy reading a lot but school has turned that into a chore for me now, Sad and I don't have the time for that anymore with all the rest of the stuff going on in my life right now. I'm moderately fluent in German, and I tried learning Russian, but it was hard Wink It makes me wonder how I ever thought German was hard to learn. Laughing I'll eventually get it but that might have to wait awhile. I also listen to music a lot and play the drums too. Wheee.
Welp, I think that'll do for now.

So, who's next then?
Eric_T_Cartman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 03:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

As there seems to be no one else who's not captured in the arms of Morpheus, i'm going to do something i have not even done in the german version of kosmor: to introduce myself.
My first name has 4 (FOUR) syllables and my last name ends up with another 3. So you can imagine, when i pick up the phone and say "Hello, Sebastian ....... speaking", the person on the other end of the line falls asleep.
Well, my hobbies are computer games (who has NOT expected that), listening to music while writing my weekly continued story which I post at the forum of the German Kosmor (i've really been brave or stupid enough to say i'm going to translate it for this forum) and reading the original novels by Stephen King to improve my Englisch (as you can see, it's quite necessary, isn't it).
Whow, my fingers are burning. Who will take over? Wink
ZayN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 04:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

now i thing it's my turn.
ok..

my name is Joschka, I'm fron germany, too. i'm 14yearss old.
my hobbys are games like kosmor, of course, real-time-tactical games.
perhabs some role-playing-games.

so, i think there isn't anything to say.
so the next one could start! Wink
Kouri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 04:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there
my name is kevin, im also from the german kosmor Wink
hobbies: computer-games(atm rpg´s) Wink, friends in the internet Wink
Claudio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 04:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

here i am.

Born in 1982 in Germany i've reaches a few months ago the respectable age of 21 Wink

My real name corresponds to the ingame-name, so Claudio indeed.

Southern Germany in my home (like Aya mentioned with a lot of beer Very Happy )..

My hobbies are: my girlfriend, kosmor, my girlfriend, kosmor... DOn't have much sparetime left. Also I'm studying at the University for Apllied Sciences in Munich (someone knows a shortcut for that terrible expression?!?).

So, hope to see you soon.

Last edited by Claudio on Sun Feb 01, 2004 07:56; edited 1 time in total
Krondor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 06:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am Krondor and i am a german Player. My english is not so good, but i hope, i can help from time to time.

In the german Kosmor (www.kosmor.de) i am very active as a game designer, an i think i am not bad in this Subject. Not one threat you can read - should you can speak german of course - which have a feedback from me. I afraid only that my weak english, protect the english improvementforum before me, very effective. *lol*

Well.

In Germany i live in Stendal. Stendal is a very small nice Town in the middle of Germany, in the land of "Sachsen-Anhalt". The peoples here are not rich, but also not realy poor. We have more as 20 percent unemployment, and i am unfortunatly workless too. Each shadow has a suneshine - the cost of living are very small, i have much freetime and i try to escape out my unsatisfactory personal situation. I say always. I am workless but not without work Smile

My name - Krondor i have taken out the books of Raymond Feist. I like this name. He has a meaning of time - Kron = Kronos = greek Good of time and door. The door of time ! Smile I think this name represent my activity as gamedesigner very good.

OK. Lets run the game Smile

Greetings
Krondor

Last edited by Krondor on Sun Feb 01, 2004 06:25; edited 1 time in total
Liam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 06:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm Surst, my RL Name is Daniel Schury. I'm playing the German Kosmor too.
My Englisch is not the best, but "learning by doing" Wink.
I'm 15 years old, I'm living in Gießen, Germany.
My Nickname, well, it's a play of words, Wurst and Sausage.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 08:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that it is my turn now Shocked

I'm 18 years old (but soon 19), and living in Germany too. The towns name ist Untersteinbach, it lies in the land of "Baden-Württemberg". I don't think anybody knows this little town..

My Hobbies are playing (especially Kosmor Cool) games on the Computer and reading books.

My nickname is from a name generator called EBON, so there is now special meaning beyond it. Ok, coincidentally there is, it's about gold, but i didn't knew this as i took this nickname Smile

I hope, my English is good enough so you can understand me Question
Lebia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 08:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here comes the first lady, and she wants to become the Firstlady... Wink

My name is Sabine, I am 25 years old and I was born in Italy.
With the age of 19 I decided to move for my studdies (physics & astronomy) to Graz, Austria.
Now I live in Munich and I love it very much, excepted the high cost of living.
I like music, books, cooking, movies, my friends and pen-friends, games like Kosmor, but also fantasy roleplay-games, chatting with people, writing short stories, drawing comics and a lot more....or I am just hanging around, as my boyfriend uses to say.. Razz
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, my name is Celdor my RL name is Johannes Finkenstädt
i´m living in kefermarkt austria.
as surst said before:
Quote:
My Englisch is not the best, but "learning by doing" .

my hobbies are playing kosmor, meeting friends, chatting and playing action and strategie games
Yes and my nickname is from NWN (Neverwinter Nights)

Celdor

oh sh*t are there many mistakes in my text, i´ve already edited it 2 times Laughing
thorry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 05:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there
thorry is my name - which means a little giant eagle as readers will know -but in real life I'm placed on our little planet earth for now 13,930 days as Christian Koslowski, living in the North of Bavaria, Germany, with a wonderful wife, 3 Kiddies and a lot to do Wink .

Most important thing of me: I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, this is the - often in my own life - proved rock, I'm standing on.

so long bow
thorry
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 05:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh.... please dont transfer the religious debate to this forum *g*

Anyways, i dont need a religion to have a god - i'm my own god Razz - or my own satan if you want so Twisted Evil
thorry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 05:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, aya, that's quite an open or quita a complicated introduction, you gave Wink .

btw: I just put an important fact in my Introduction; sorry for annoying ... Embarassed

so long bow
thorry
caipi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 02:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, now I will introduce my self.

In RL my name is Patrick. I'm 25 years old. At the moment I write my Thesis at the university of applied science in Karlsruhe. I will finish it the next 3 weeks.

My hobbies are playing kosmor (in German and English), playing Tennis, hang around with friends and of course my girlfriend.

I hope I gave enough information and everybody understands my english.

caipi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: