Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Where are you from?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paveyj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 18:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that little history lesson...
Agnar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

alphabravo wrote:
in parts of manchester it's the law that you HAVE to shoot a welshman with a longbow if you see him coming over the border Wink

?? That is an AWFULLY long way from the welsh border, on foot!

shadowmaster wrote:

how can you tell if they are welsh?

Because they are comming over the border.... No self-respecting Englishman would be comming FROM wales. Wink

lol - i am sorry, i am not nationalistic, and just making fun.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was an honost question Agnar...lol love the answer, classic.. Laughing
Neireh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 03:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

*G* lol reminds me somehow that between West and East Germany people it is very simmilar Wink ok. ther is no law to shoot them on sight wit a longbow lol is more like teasing each other *G* But that teasing is between the people of little neighbour villages on the land similar, too. Then you have "Lorscher Sandrabbits" and "Einhäuser Giggel" (Giggel means Chicken, somekind of Slang in that region, i tried to translate as good i could)
Thrudd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's still a by-law in Britain that men HAVE to practise archery on a Sunday or get arrested. Not enforced though, much to my disappointment.

There's another they never bothered to officially scrap which requires all car drivers to carry a bail of hay in the trunk of their car.

Good job I'm not a policeman, I'd have great fun with the letter of the by-laws Laughing

And that law about shooting the welsh with your longbow if you see them after dark was the first ever "animal rights" specific law to be passed in Great Britain, fascinating eh?
elliot2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 04:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth wrote:
Why should he be a Spammer

PS: I'm aqn austrian to
I live in Freistadt near Linz and also near Kefermarkt were Celdor lives

ok i will help you out if you need my help just want to inform you about
what i will do for you Very Happy Very Happy

Shadowmaster wrote:
that was an honost question Agnar...lol love the answer, classic.. Laughing

yes the new classic is great just saying the message Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation
[/b]

Please no double posts
elliot2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 04:08    Post subject: Re: Where are you from? Reply with quote

Maelstroem wrote:
I think this thread will be quite empty for a time, but I just wonder:

Where are you living in the world?

(German users: please don´t respond to this question, I know there are lots of you out there Grin)

Bye,
Maelstroem

Guten tag ich bin elf minie liblingsfarbe ist rot. Minie liblingssport ist fussball
[/list][/code]
RAz320

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 00:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

IM from a little palce called kapolei on the island of oahu in hawaii
Nikoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 09:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, THAT is exotic!
At least for Europaeans Smile
paveyj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive, most impressive
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you are not a Jedi yet!
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 22:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol..id rather be a sith lord, they have a double light saber. lol

a half and half kind of sith lol!
mikeyp200

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul... are you a helicoptwer pilot... Must be a lot of fun... I hike part of the hudson valley region of new york.. where west point is... I often see the Apache helicopters practicing manuevers in the valley... quite impressive and fun to watch. Best wishes and good luck.
Carboneater

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 17:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dudes,

I've got a real big clue to tell you where I'm not from:

Which country, in 1990 (in wich year I came in this world), didn't had any baby born on it's territory?

So, if anyone's wise enought to find what's that country, just think that I'm not born neither on this continent, neither the others really near of it.

Also, to cut off some others places from the list, think of the continent who haden't any babies born on it, since the beginnings of the humans...

Also, I'm nor living, nor comming from the south hemisphere, and I'm not American, but I am american. My country is one of the biggests of the world. Where do I come from and live?

Now that I've own you all, let me give you the answers of my clues:
the country that I was thinking of is Vatican (don't understand how this country can survive without any womens (Also I don't beleive in any god, only in science...)). So the continent is Europe, that is pretty near from Asia (It's touching it), and Asia touches Africa, that still comes every nearer to Europe...

The second continent I thought of is Antartica.

The only possibles places that I may be comming from are America, central-America, North-America, South-America and Australia.

I'm not comming from the south hemisphere, so we do forget South-America and Australia.

My country is one of the biggests of the world, so we do forget Central-America. If we do a little list of the biggests countries there's :
1. Russia
2. Canada
3. China
4. Uncle Sam
then there's India Australia and Mexico not far away in this list, but they've all been took of the possibilities.

My last clue: I'm not American, but I am american.

I'm not American, so I'm not citizen of "America" (U.S.A.) (and proud of not being a citizen of this country...), but I do am american, so, used as an adjective, there's no capital letter at the beggining of the word (at least in french), meaning that I live on the continent of America (in my geography classes, America si separed in three : North, Central, and South. The North is also separed in three: U.S.A , Mexico, and Canada).

So, following the french geography classes, I may be Mexican or Canadian. The last thing that I may tell you was in the last paragraph: I speak french. I can't say I don't speak spanish, I currently learn it at schol (yep, still at high-school).

Now that every one is lost, I may tell you I am proud of being Canadian. Dunno why, but Canadians, well, at least, the Quebeccers, hate the Americans...

Now I can proudly say that I lost you all.
Just for fun, and create a diplomatic event, I'll say it proudly:

My country's bigger than all yours (have seen no Russians, so..., well, except StarHunter that is also Canadian). Even, the great province can hold Germany and France in it easily. I think that, even if Quebec's the biggest province of the Canada, Canada's bigger than the country of every one of you!!!

Don't take it personnal, but we've got more place for each person to breath US polluted air... And if any one does remember the arrival of Canada in Somalia or Rwanda, think that we've now changed of PM, he wasn't even able to fraud the system correctly, so he've been kicked out! He only merited that for having sent troops in forest (dark green) battle dress in war in the middle of the desert twice, and prooved to every one on the world that he's not even able to wear a soldier helmet the right way (one of the UN soldiers needed to replace it LIVE!!!).

Well, goodbye everyone stuck by millions in littles countries XD.

Carboneater (gabriel)

(I think I've got the longest message of all...)
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the place in Canada you are coming from is called Boucherville. Very Happy
Well, if still anyone does not understand you - please see his signature under his name! Ok!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: