Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

House Forum Moderation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L_Fann

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 15:29    Post subject: House Forum Moderation Reply with quote

Hello,

i believe this has been around for a while in german Kosmor. I am not 100% sure of the current status, but I suppose that not much has changed.

I really think the house ruler and maybe one or two designated Members of every House should be able to moderate the house forum. That means, most importantly, deleting posts and deleting threads.

Just think about getting into an old house (more relevant to german Kosmor), with 2 or 3 pages of threads. Well, i just dont bother reading it, and just read the new posts appearing. There is a lot of trash hanging around, and no way to delete it. A house ruler should really be able to organize his forum the way he likes, and delete the old and no more relevant costs.

This forum desorganisation is a real fun killer for me, and I believe others think the same way.

Greetings,
quijote

ps.: as said, this post is more relevant to the german Kosmor. But well, I was just logged in here Smile
Liam

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 08:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's even relevant for kosmor.com, because we will have the same problem later, too!
L_Fann

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 16:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm it doesn't seem that anyone bothers about the forums.

Are there no opinions about this?
estefaz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right. It should be no big problem to make the leader of a house the mod of its forum. No need to give others a mod, but one mod would be good - and the leader should be able to decide what is important and what is old stuff that can be deleted...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: