Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of war between Teotis and Handuro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merthos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 03:45    Post subject: Declaration of war between Teotis and Handuro Reply with quote

"Marshall Gernoff"
"Yes, Sir."
"I need a volunteer."
"A volunteer?"
"Yes, a volunteer. House Teotis did not reply to our messages, so either they are to underdeveloped to handle their communication devices or they ignore us. Anyway I have to send a messenger. Find me a volunteer with some diplomatic skills. I will send him to Teotis with a this:"

With these word the house Handuro declares war to house Teotis. You rejected the chance for freedom by yourself, so live with the results.

Merthos, Lord of the house Handuro.

"Yes, Sir. I think I have the perfect man for this job."
"And Marshall."
"Yes, Sir."
"Send some mobile radios with the messenger. And of cause some manuals, who knows if Teotis can operate them."
Caleb-Xerxes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

House Teotis is not in need to communicate with his Food.

"The War-Goddess Nekra will led us to Victory.
For her, we'll gain the Souls of the Fallen.
May Thanatos be with us and may we be his Scythe."

Your Force will fall and you will be integrated.

To the Subordinates:
You have three choiceable Way for your own future.

- You surrender and join the House Teotis and gain Honor and the Planets of the Fallen.
- You declare yourself independent and negate every Support for Merthos and his Vasalls. And we acceppt you neutral Status.
- You fight and will fall with your Leader!

And for everyone to know:
You attacked us!
Now take the Consequences and prepare for the Taste of a Necrythes Vengeance.

No Mercy for Merthos!

"Blutschaft und Ehre"
Clan-Primus Caleb Xerxes
Coordinator of Teotis-Dynasty
Member of The High Council

(MP3: Morthem Vlade Art - Cortege 2)
Celdor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celdor has not often heard such words..

Arrogant and size-madly.

Teotis has planed a war, the fact that one day after the Declaration a War Planet with 4 migthy ship appeared at the borders to honorfull Handuro and to my House shows this.
This can´t be an army to defend because at the time when the warplanets has apeared there was just one Ship in this Area.

And has only attacked planets from you wich were deep inside off their Teritory, so this was just a precautionary measure and no reason for a war.

Handuro has sent you a message but did not consider it necessary to answer it so i think everybody can understand that Handuro has declared war to Teotis..

Celdor, Lord of the House CelDorAno
estefaz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yes - not to forget what happened to those who live next to Merthos.

When Merthos was informed that the greater part of Misor would join Teotis, he set course and attacked a system of commander Crazy-Monkey without any reason.

And not to forget that only one day after the declaration of war the commander schaeftlarn attacked a planet of commander Crazy-Monkey. To do that he had to drive around several days, using a direct course to this planet. And this planet, named Tazekasat, is NOT within what you could have called your border a day before this "declaration of war".

And what about you crying about an asault group? This commander schaeftlarn does use 7 interceptors, two of them sent by Merthos. Of course he is driving around without his permission and the interceptors are only there to "defend" him, aren't they?

Actually this was not a real declaration - admiral Merthos knew that commander Crazy-Monkey would join Teotis and attacked him before he did. Teotis did not react, tried to forget what had happened. Looking back, this war is more than two weeks old, and now you begin to give it a reason that is a lie.

Major estefaz,
member of house Teotis.
Caleb-Xerxes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 18:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celdor you forgot, that these defend-group was sent after the first attacks on our Systems!

Look at the Galactic News!!!
schaeftlarn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 07:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to partly inaccurate propaganda used here, I feel obliged to add some comments; not to fight this war where it shouldn’t be fought, but to help identifying and clarifying the issues.

First off, the original conflict evolved between the houses of Misor and Handuro. It became a conflict between Teotis and Handuro only because Teotis at the highest level decided to back up Misor in a potential conflict and thus made it their own business. Teotis certainly felt obliged to deliver this back-up because the majority of Misor declared their intention to join Teotis. But then, Teotis might as well have wanted to look for a negotiated solution to this problem - which they didn't.

Furthermore, the original bone of contention was a planet taken by Crazey-Monkey which even the head of Misor at that time, estefaz, characterized as being well within Merthos’ realms.
Misor offered a NAP to Handuro which the latter house decided – well within their right – not to accept at this early stage of play. The reaction of Misor partly was to start producing ships (this explains why I have some of them *smirks*) and partly to intensify running to Teotis and waiting for the promised cavalry to materialize.

Be it as it is the current war between Handuro and Teotis thus has its own history that certainly doesn’t allow Teotis or the former house of Misor to pose as a victim, especially after Teotis refused the last offer to negotiate the issue made by Handuro. As this offer to sit down and talk had its deadline, Handuro of course prepared for the potentially upcoming war as best as it could.

In a nutshell: Teotis got the war they wanted from the very beginning.
Caleb-Xerxes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an Issue?
You attacked us, and then you offered an armistice.

"First shoot, then ask questions?"

Is this your diplomatical behavior?

We do not need to lie.

We saw Handuro from the beginning of that conflict as a Threatment!
You didnt ask for a Non-Agression-Treaty we waited for.

If you were interested in Peace you had offered first a NAT.
But instead of that you were sending ships to our northern territory!

And now we all see the true Face of War.
But you messed up with Necrothic and then you feared our Vengeance and asked for an Armistice, cause you need more Time to prepare the Assault as you had planed.

You are rediculous!

You tell, we wanted this war! This is a creepy Lie!
The only true thing on this is, that we do not fear and expected the war!
But we didnt prepare for an Assault.
Didnt you wonder, why our mainfleet ist not already at your Border?

I advice you, you should surrender and stop attacking us as long as you can breathe!

The more Planets you conquer, the more you will suffer!
The earlier you stop, the more options you will have for your job as an emperor.

For the Blood of Teotis!
schaeftlarn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caleb-Xerxes, I feel quite unfortunate that we have such different views on the issues at hand.

Could you please elaborate why you promised Misor military support in its conflict with Handuro? If you didn't want this war, then how should I perceive your offer of military support to a house already engaged in hostilities with Handuro?
I'm open to other reasonable interpretations besides gross miscalculations or the wish to start a war...

If you didn't want this war, why didn't you use the last offer of Handuro to peacefully sort out our problems? I'm open to other reasonable interpretations besides the above mentioned here as well.

Having said this, I'm still prepared to keep a channel for constructive communications open, as the outcome of most wars is not decided on a battlefield but at a negotiation table.
As you will surely know the strength of my fleet, I sincerely hope you don't misinterprete this offer as weakness again.
Caleb-Xerxes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

True Words are signs of true Strength.

If you want Peace, you will remove your Ships from our Systems.
In doing this you will proof your Intention.

We are willing for Peace, but the insist on our Systems!
schaeftlarn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 23:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caleb-Xerxes wrote:
True Words are signs of true Strength.

If you want Peace, you will remove your Ships from our Systems.
In doing this you will proof your Intention.

We are willing for Peace, but the insist on our Systems!

I'm afraid that these preconditions put forward in order to get back to the negotiation table are not acceptable.
We both know that no side will move ships in a way that might only help the case of the other side without talks about ceasefire procedures and an outline of how the compromise to be made might look like.
By you setting these preconditions and an apparently uncompromising stance on the issue of the systems in question, there seemingly is no room yet for serious talks or a compromise.

I'm repeating that we are ready in principle to sit down and negotiate, but without preconditions and without one party "insisiting" on the outcome of the talks even before they have started.
Caleb-Xerxes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

We observed your ships moving back from our border.

Is this an act of cooperation?

If so, we would get into Treatment with House Handuro for a peaceful Descision.

"Blutschaft und Ehre"
schaeftlarn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caleb-Xerxes, please contact me ... Wink
Merthos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 02:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today this conflict has come to an end by the join of the houses. Together we will create a worthwhile future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: