Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

some ideas for improvement...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coruscadragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 20:48    Post subject: some ideas for improvement... Reply with quote

...I'm sure that this has been said before, but I would like to reiterate the uneeded complexity involved in changing houses. I am new to the game, but have landed in a pretty inactive house, but I don't want to waste traveling time I could use for concouring unoccupied planets by flying to an occupied house and 'loosing' couldn't there be a slightly more civilized way of changing houses?
coruscadragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 20:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

that being said, I must say that, while complex, the game is certainly engaging, and i have enjoyed it so far ( Rolling Eyes only 3 days, lol)

I don't know if there has been any lobbying for this, but if there has I would strongly urge you NOT to increase the turn rate (or if you do, do it on a seperate server) one day turns are perfect, and for a game to be good, i do not think that it is required to eat up all of the players free time... Very Happy
Merthos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 01:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no plan to increase the turn rate. The german Kosmor is now live over a year and still entertaining.

There is a reason behind the complexity for changing your house.

Kosmor is designed without alliances to reduce the risk of to powerful "groups". Instead we have houses and the hierarchy. The hierarchy results in the risk of ruin or split a house if you have a lot of subordinates (thus located high in the hierarchy) and are to careless and catched by someone.

And here comes the house change. If it's too easy to go back to your old house, you'll never have a chance to win against a "close" group of players. The next turn after you catched someone, he goes back and you can start again.

But don't think to much about changing your house. If the other ones are really inactive, they'll leave the game sooner or later. And eventually someone will come to you, it's only a matter of time.
Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 01:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are not active enough for you, you can just add them to your own house by attacking them.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 03:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

u cant attack ur own housemembers unless u become independant first
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: