Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Subordinates of my Subordinates...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zyke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 08:04    Post subject: Subordinates of my Subordinates... Reply with quote

If my subordinates have their own subordinates, do I see them in the hierarchy and are they in the house of the highest superordinate? If not, when I see them on the map do they show just as any other person would that isnt the same house as me, and then if I conquer them do they just become a regular subordinate?
schaeftlarn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 08:59    Post subject: Re: Subordinates of my Subordinates... Reply with quote

Zyke wrote:
If my subordinates have their own subordinates, do I see them in the hierarchy and are they in the house of the highest superordinate? If not, when I see them on the map do they show just as any other person would that isnt the same house as me, and then if I conquer them do they just become a regular subordinate?

(1) Yes, you can see subordinates of your subordinates in the hierarchy; subordinates with subordinates are shown in red, and if you click on their name in the hierarchy menue, then you can see their subordinates.

(2) Yes, they - as you - are also counted as members of the highest superordinate and you thus can't attack them.
Zyke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

k thanks
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 13:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing to say, though:
you can't conquer the subordinates of your subordinates, as you are in the same house...

Bye,
Maelstroem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: