Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

player recruitment link

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SebastionSynn

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 05:04    Post subject: player recruitment link Reply with quote

where or how does one reobtain the player recruitment? i belive that accidently deleted mine as i can't find it anywhere,have sent a message to the powers that be but haven'theard anything back from them on this.

sebastionsynn
Merthos

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 05:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but I have really no idea what your question is about. player recruitment - what shall that mean?
Claudio

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 05:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the confirmation-mail, when one registers?

But, where ist the problem?
SebastionSynn

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok,maybe this is worded wrong,how does one gain underlings from outside the game,most times there is a personal link,which is exactly what i clicked on and was taken to this game and placed under soso,i cna't find mine?
sebastionsynn
Merthos

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 01:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no such thing in Kosmor. New players are placed by the GPU, no way to influence this (you can only tweak the probability a very little bit, e.g. by removing WPs out of areas with enough free space).

All you can do is to ask your fiends, neighbors, whatever, ... outside the game to join and hope that some of them are placed close to you.
coruscadragon

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

...actually, when i started, i began with a superiordinate...
...how is that posible?
Merthos

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 00:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

As said the GPU places you to a certain area (enough free space, no WP in range). If an area is found the nearest (and weakest) imperator in that area will be your lord. That is done to ensure a hierarchie.
SebastionSynn

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 22:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much,i finally got the answer i needed.for everyone who helped to answer this question, i thank you as well.i was afraid that i had deleted from somewhere by mistake,now i know that i didn't,very cool.

i no longer need this posting so it may be removed from the forum if necessary.

sebastionsynn
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: