Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Smoke_Jaguar Pirates
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 03:49    Post subject: Smoke_Jaguar Pirates Reply with quote

I GinDragon declare mechwarrior as a pirate for attacking the planets of Order_Of_Templar, As a pirate i will hunt you down and make sure every crew member of yours is hanging from the gallows of my Homeplanet.

I have stood by too many times watching planets getting conquered of my comrades and not being able to do anything about it, I know your position mechwarrior and that was the final straw i may not be able to do something to the bigger players but i can certainly show you some manners.
Assasine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 04:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

i marion leader of neozlick and member of The confederacy will prodect mechi nikoy prodect uniscaper and he is to attackin me so i think i can prodect mechi and this is not a peace game it is a war game!!!!! whenn you want to play a peace game play with you baby-doll's at home

sorry gin this is not against you
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 04:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am acting upon my own free will, Nikoy cannot control UNSCRAPIER for what he does and i am sure Nikoy would not order him to attack the planets of michimike. Call off mechwarrior then and no action shall be taken.
Angron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 14:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry but i have too step in for my former subordinate. he is no pirate.
Angron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 14:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

further more, i commander danto also promise too protect mechwarrior.
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 14:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Against me would be breaking the NAT what i am doing is not breaking the NAT so either stop mechwarrior or i shall carry on with my duty. Mechwarrior is not a part of Neozlick so if he dares to attack OoT planets he should be punished.

P.S danto please do not make this a talk thread i have enough of them ruined by you.
Angron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

the NAT will not be my concern if you try too attack a friend of my house. as im sure Queen Marions veiws are the same. i wopuld rather break my NAT with you than allow my friend to be attacked. as im sure you would do in this situation gindragon.
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 14:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i would not bother about a player who could easily build himself up again. 4 H1 and 4 H4 is nothing as you should know. To break a NAT over something that small is stupid. Yes if i declared war upon you that would be a problem for the NAT but mechwarrior is not apart of the NAT. As are you in no position to break the NAT for MARION. Do not get involved you are not the ring leader here.
Angron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 15:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry yopu see it that way. if you have seen how far he has traveled to set up were he is then i believe you see why im tryin to stop this. he has lost his empire once already and im not about to let it happen again. when mechwarrior sent me the private meesage he was looking for a safe area to start annew. he may not be a member of my house anymore but i intend to uphold that promise.
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it seems he should take responisibility for his actions. So now you think that it is ok to attack someones planets unannounced. Just shut the hell up and leave this thread.
Angron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry you find me annoying at this moment but i have the right to speak up for my friend. and no i do not think it is right for someone to attack unannounced. as much as i like you i do believe you will fail in your attempt to defeat mechwarrior.

choose your words carfully as politness cant get you to very high places.
Jay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

danto wrote:
im sorry yopu see it that way. if you have seen how far he has traveled to set up were he is then i believe you see why im tryin to stop this. he has lost his empire once already and im not about to let it happen again. when mechwarrior sent me the private meesage he was looking for a safe area to start annew. he may not be a member of my house anymore but i intend to uphold that promise.
I have lost everything. All my empire, all because I attacked marion and i have payed the price for that. So I too have had to go to a safe place and try to rebuild. But on the way there I attacked some of michimike's planets because i hate him! But i take the blame. I admit i ment to attack michimike's. I'm not gonna go ask for someone to back me up I wouldn't want them to either. So Mechwarrior should take the blame.
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can a mod change this to talk forum?
Angron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 16:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

jay, i admire the fact you are rebuilding but your statement on me helpin mechwarrior is false. mechwarrior has not asked me to take the blame. i am holding my end of a promise. which i believe is in all rights a fare arguement.
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 16:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that promise compromises your position and trust in this galaxy it is hard to trust a NAT breaker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: